caseymj21

Sep 4, 2017
I'm gonna be honest, I played the Japanese version of this game and it didn't crash nearly as much as it does now. Maybe something went wrong with the translation process?

Reactions: ninenie

Vail Wolfe

Jul 23, 2019
im somehow stuck in the phase where, after we fight hades either win or lose alicia need to go to find some1 to prostitute herself, in the hints we are told to go to the bar at night and talk to the master. But somehow when i've done it, it doesn't trigger any scene... can some 1 help?

Reactions: Illidem7

DeadNimes

Oct 16, 2018
How do I unlock for characters to change clothes? I have 200 sexual experience in alicia and nothing.

thijoss

Jan 26, 2021
I have a problem I think. When the MC gets up, he says he's going to see Hades, where he discovers his sister and his girlfriend naked. Then the MC agrees to help and I am teleported in front of hades. The scene starts again if I go out in the evening with the MC. Does anyone know how to unblock this?

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Ernoent can be solved by downloading the og Japanese version of the game, taking the audio files and pasting them in the 'English' MTL files. All we need now is a Knights of Messiah download or audio folder pre-translation. So if anyone could post up a link to the audio or to the og Japanese version download that'd be swell.

Last edited:

xXUwUXx

May 12, 2020
dam, why do they add annoying NTR thing, i don't care about the male romance interest of the MC why not just make reverse herame seem more fitting if you going to use Female MC.

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
If they're doing a remake, I hope they'll add a option to turn of loli scenes. Ugh, why add kids in a thiccness mania.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
dam, why do they add annoying NTR thing, i don't care about the male romance interest of the MC why not just make reverse herame seem more fitting if you going to use Female MC.
because it's circle is well know for making NTr game all the way back to as far as i can remember treasure hunter Mai, you vanilla and harem seekers are quite funny, u dont see any of the ntr people go on to a vanilla or harem game complaining about why are there vanilla or harem in it yet your type are quite persistence in making your voice heard in all the ntr game thread.

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I hear that kagura will release both, this game and the new one from the same circle at the same time, is that true?

• Wow
Reactions: Fibbers

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
because it's circle is well know for making NTr game all the way back to as far as i can remember treasure hunter Mai, you vanilla and harem seekers are quite funny, u dont see any of the ntr people go on to a vanilla or harem game complaining about why are there vanilla or harem in it yet your type are quite persistence in making your voice heard in all the ntr game thread.
First of all, he isn't a vanilla and harem seeker. He doesn't care about male MC.

Second, I have seen a lot of ntr people go to romance games and drop "it should be a ntr". You're kind of being salty here.

Third, unless the overview states that ntr is unavoidable, we do have a right to ask these questions because I'm sure a lot of games have vanilla route (like Sword Princess Cistina).

I hold no malice but I thought I should clarify these things. Thanks.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes