Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
I find MTL unpalatable so I'm fine with waiting. And like I said, decent translations take time. Years isn't uncommon for a major project, though smaller ones can be done a bit more quickly (and Kagura has been popping out smaller games while working on the major ones to give people something to buy in the interim).

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
but how will the story progress?
I believe the next mission is available, so..... just do the next mission... If it forces you to do it, you either fucked something up or they won't lose their virginity to it.... I ended my First playthrough with all girls virgins, so you are doing something wrong if seeing hades is forcing you to lose your virginity.... I do remember him trying to tell your sister and the princess to sell themselves to help the kingdom, but you don't have to do any of what he wanting you to do... I believe there is also either a menu option or a book in the mp room that gives you what you need for the next mission and what to avoid to prevent the next sex scene that could take the heroine's virginity.... if you end with them all virgins, you get what can be surmised as a harem ending..... it makes me sad... they even cuck the mp in his happy endings by not giving him a sex scene with his heroine

Reactions: John573

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
I believe the next mission is available, so..... just do the next mission... If it forces you to do it, you either fucked something up or they won't lose their virginity to it.... I ended my First playthrough with all girls virgins, so you are doing something wrong if seeing hades is forcing you to lose your virginity.... I do remember him trying to tell your sister and the princess to sell themselves to help the kingdom, but you don't have to do any of what he wanting you to do... I believe there is also either a menu option or a book in the mp room that gives you what you need for the next mission and what to avoid to prevent the next sex scene that could take the heroine's virginity.... if you end with them all virgins, you get what can be surmised as a harem ending..... it makes me sad... they even cuck the mp in his happy endings by not giving him a sex scene with his heroine
lmao thats boring, why not give the man his happy ending xD he worked really hard for it considering how my gameplay is fucked right away :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
bro there is like dozens of children with unknown fathers at the church right now

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
lmao thats boring, why not give the man his happy ending xD he worked really hard for it considering how my gameplay is fucked right away :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
bro there is like dozens of children with unknown fathers at the church right now
He can't have it if they are not virgins.... I believe that book in the house might lead you to a room where you can reset them back to virgins; but I think you have to beat the game first.... it's a back door that I believe the translater put in to help people get certain endings without hindering their experience

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Pregnancy is repeatable, Instant, Almost every creampie result to pregnancy, can give birth instantly (only single scene for each heroine), can get pregnant and give birth during Battle-Sex/Combat Sex/In-Combat Sex though only Bandit Enemy (Humans) can get them pregnant. Has Pregnant Sex in some scenes (Since they can get pregnant in an Instant during scene), None Manually. Haven't really finished the game yet so not sure if there's a Pregnancy Ending but I think there is.

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Pregnancy is repeatable, Instant, Almost every creampie result to pregnancy, can give birth instantly (only single scene for each heroine), can get pregnant and give birth during Battle-Sex/Combat Sex/In-Combat Sex though only Bandit Enemy (Humans) can get them pregnant. Has Pregnant Sex in some scenes (Since they can get pregnant in an Instant during scene), None Manually. Haven't really finished the game yet so not sure if there's a Pregnancy Ending but I think there is.
I wouldn't know, it's rather tedious upgrading their level of corruption; it's done through a specific mission rather than number of sex stuff.... and I believe 2 levels of corruption, so I don't know the endings from corruption levels 1 and 2.... virgin and non virgin endings; no pregnancy

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I wouldn't know, it's rather tedious upgrading their level of corruption; it's done through a specific mission rather than number of sex stuff.... and I believe 2 levels of corruption, so I don't know the endings from corruption levels 1 and 2.... virgin and non virgin endings; no pregnancy
I feel you, pretty much long text dialogues would bore out most people and having most of the H-Scenes being unlocked almost halfway of the game doesn't make it better xD

Though, I think I'm repeating myself here, but that music during H-Scenes just makes you wanna fap to the rhythm xD

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I feel you, pretty much long text dialogues would bore out most people and having most of the H-Scenes being unlocked almost halfway of the game doesn't make it better xD

Though, I think I'm repeating myself here, but that music during H-Scenes just makes you wanna fap to the rhythm xD
Don't get me wrong.... the story really stands out. Usually someone will lose focus of the story 9f any h-game cuz they wanna get to the next 'h', but this game's story is actually pretty good from beginning to end, as long as you keep your preferred heroine a virgin; at that regard, "happy birthday to you"

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Don't get me wrong.... the story really stands out. Usually someone will lose focus of the story 9f any h-game cuz they wanna get to the next 'h', but this game's story is actually pretty good from beginning to end, as long as you keep your preferred heroine a virgin; at that regard, "happy birthday to you"
I actually agree with the story, but as I said MOST people would get bored since there's long as text and a lot to go to before you can start unlock most of the H-Scene, dunno if they did a better job at evenly spreading the story and H-Scene in the supposed to be Sequel of this game.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes