Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
Dont know if this was already answered or not but who cares.

Everyon that got this error :
Just use winrar to open the file (or any other programm that can do the following shit) go option -> name encoding -> (932) Japanese. Extract the file. You should be able to play this game without setting your system on japanese or use the emulator.

Reactions: potatobox

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Dont know if this was already answered or not but who cares.

Everyon that got this error :

Just use winrar to open the file (or any other programm that can do the following shit) go option -> name encoding -> (932) Japanese. Extract the file. You should be able to play this game without setting your system on japanese or use the emulator.
Ya, I explained that about 5 months ago or something but noone pays attention anyway, so it's good to remind them sometimes

Aug 28, 2018
For everyone getting tilted by the crashes, Kagura picked up the game so we will get an uncensored, stable translation soontm

rockmanisasome

Apr 16, 2018
If you are getting the parameter is incorrect error it's because for some reason the game.ini file gets overridden with random stuff and the game doesn't know how to launch. i fixed it by replacing the messed up ini with the one that comes with the download/original. you can also just copy the text or the original ini. sorry if i posted weirdly or something i don't usually post anything

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018
If you are getting the parameter is incorrect error it's because for some reason the game.ini file gets overridden with random stuff and the game doesn't know how to launch. i fixed it by replacing the messed up ini with the one that comes with the download/original. you can also just copy the text or the original ini. sorry if i posted weirdly or something i don't usually post anything
Can you post just the ini file

May 20, 2021
hi um i downloaded this game
Knights Of Messiah [v7.1] [Doujin Circle Gyu!]
today early this morning i seem to get a error

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
hi um i downloaded this game
Knights Of Messiah [v7.1] [Doujin Circle Gyu!]
today early this morning i seem to get a error
This error has been reported as early as the first page and discussion of how to address it is has come up over and over throughout the thread.

This particular error is fixed by when you are extracting the game from the zip file, you must set the language to japanese while extracting
I have the same problem too, but I have solved it with change .rar language to Japanese (press ctrl+e) after that I can play it.
if it can help you, have fun!!
Go back to this message on the third page and they include a screenshot of how to do so if you have winrar.

This should fix the issue you are currently experiencing but I must caution you that even with this fixed the overall stability of the game is questionable due to the translation messing with the files.

While I didn't play this game much due to its fetishes not being to my tastes, the time I was playing trying to find out why people were having problems was absolutely plagued with crashes, if you aren't willing to put up with that you may have a hard time enjoying it in its current state and may be better off waiting for a higher quality manual translation.

onishinigami

Jun 27, 2017
not sure if its in order, i google translate from the website and paste it here only for the cg section, theres a guide chapter per chapter on the link as well... req some linguistic intelligence to comprehend what it is translated though

Childbirth sex with Nehru: Defeat Hades in Chapter 2

Naked Dogeza: Talk to Hades in Chapter 3

Sexual entertainment with Gaia: Sexual entertainment with Gaia after the battle with Kasim in Chapter 4

First sex with Gace: Talk to Gace in front of the tool shop at Maya at night (Maya is watching Gace's confession event at home before that)

AV shooting: Talk to Schlen at night

First sexual entertainment for King Buu: sexual entertainment at the villa after subduing Garzas in Chapter 5

Prostitution at the inn (Alicia): Talk to a prostitution agency after becoming Miss Deriher in Chapter 5.

Prostitution at the inn (Maya): Talk to a prostitution agency after becoming Miss Deriher in Chapter 5.

Lama Forest Ogre: Defeat Cheney in Chapter 6

Alan and Etch in Brothel: Since Alicia started working in Brothel

Evening drink to Douglas: Entertaining Douglas in Chapter 9

Sexual entertainment with Douglas: Sexual entertainment with Douglas in Chapter 9

After being impregnated by Douglas: entertaining Douglas in Chapter 9

Sexual entertainment with Thales (Alicia): Occurs in the room next to Alicia after the nasty flag

Nightlife (Maya): Since Alicia started working in Brothel

Asilia prostitutes on the 1st floor of the inn: After the nasty flag, look into the inn room with Celis

Maya prostitutes on the 1st floor of the inn: After the nasty flag, look into the inn room with Celis

Lini prostitutes on the 1st floor of the inn: After the nasty flag, look into the inn room with Celis

Etch to a guest in a brothel (Alicia): After a nasty flag, look into the brothel room with Celis

Etch to a customer at a brothel (Maya): After a nasty flag, look into the brothel room with Celis

Etch to a customer at a brothel (Rini): After a nasty flag, look into the brothel room with Celis

Etch to the customer at the brothel (peeking at Rini and Maya): After the nasty flag, peek into the brothel room with Celis

Erotic part-time job at a bar at night (Alicia, Maya): Working at a bar at night

Prostitution in slums: Alicia Prostitution in night slums

First Deriheru: Talk to a Prostitute in Lini

Gace and Etch at Riku's Tool Shop at the Noon Tavern: Talk to Gace at the Noon Tavern after the Nasty Flag

At the inn at night, King Henri and Riku and 3P: Talk to King Henri after the nasty flag

Cuckold special training in the daytime slum: Occurs in the slum after sexual entertainment (Alicia) with Thales

Etch with Celis on the 2nd floor at home: In the daytime slum, after special training to let him fall asleep, etch with Maya at night Celis

Emerging country Goure. Naked dance in the tavern: defeat Guile after the nasty flag

Emerging country Goure. In the etch with Guile. : Defeat Guile after Nasty Flag

Takekoku Gorun / Sexual Entertainment: Defeat Zorga after Nasty Flag

At the castle at night. Alain talks about Alicia's foolery. : After the nasty flag Moduna upstairs meeting room

Begging for being conceived by Gace: H with Gace in front of the tool shop at night after the nasty flag

Maya Deriheru Conceived Course: Talk to a prostitute after a nasty flag

Alicia Deriheru Conceived Course: Talk to a prostitute after a nasty flag

Lini Deriheru Conceived Course: Talk to a prostitute after a nasty flag

Regular sex entertainment with King Buu: Go to King Buu's villa after a nasty flag

Maya Reverse Nampa: Occurs in the city of Almid after the nasty flag

Alicia Reverse Nampa: Occurs in the City of Beryl after the Nasty Flag

Sexual entertainment with Douglas Part 2 (childbirth): Sexual entertainment with Douglas (second and subsequent times)

Last Etch :: Talk to Hades in the final chapter after the nasty flag

Church / Toilet: Go to church at night after the request of the priest

Gace's House / Feast: Go to Gace's Hideout

Defeated Erotic: Select by choice after defeating a humanoid enemy

Defeat Erotic Press Insert Anime: Select by Choice after defeating a humanoid enemy

Garcia Forest / Adventurer Men: When I went to the Garcia Continent

Become a concubine of Thales: Go to the castle of Thales

Etch with Mauduna's Shrine Alan: Defeat Gazer in the Night Shrine at Alain's request

Final ending etch :: Occurs in the final chapter after the nasty flag

Maya Slam Prostitution: Slam Prostitution

Prostitution to Maya Gace's subordinates: Prostitution to subordinates in front of the bar

Maya Weapon Shop and Etch: Weapon Shop and Prostitution

Maya / Prostitution Meeting Place Etch: Prostitution with Men in Front of Moduna Castle

Erotic secret meeting with Maya and Alicia Gace's subordinates: Examining a private house under the night prostitution agency

Alicia Levin and Etch: Celis Home Upstairs Bed

Alicia Sexual Training: Talk to Moduna Upstairs Neil After Nasty Flag

Reverse Nampa Etch on Naked Island: Reverse Nampa on Naked Island

Prostitution in Lini Slam: Prostitution in Slam

Alicia Bitch End: View with Nasty Flagd

Maya Bitch End: View with Nasty Flagd

Lini Bitch End: Watch with the Nasty flag set

Brothel / Bitch End: View with the Nasty flag set

True END: Proceed to see the ending

Virgin End Alicia x Celis Pure Love Etch: See in Virgin

Nasty End Alicia x Celis Nasty Etch: Watch with Nasty Flag Raised

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
If I can figure out how I might put a little effort into polishing the translation.

The way many of the names aren't translated and how "clothes" is used instead of what at first glance looks like should've been "body" or something similar, doesn't really sit well with me. It's a really good game, but it needs a bit more translation.

I'll only be able to do what I can glean from an MTL+maybe translate the names of characters and objects.

This can take a very long time to get done. I just felt like venting a bit after getting frustrated with the character names and more obvious mistakes.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
If I can figure out how I might put a little effort into polishing the translation.

The way many of the names aren't translated and how "clothes" is used instead of what at first glance looks like should've been "body" or something similar, doesn't really sit well with me. It's a really good game, but it needs a bit more translation.

I'll only be able to do what I can glean from an MTL+maybe translate the names of characters and objects.

This can take a very long time to get done. I just felt like venting a bit after getting frustrated with the character names and more obvious mistakes.
I still don't see why anyone would wanna bother though. Considering Kagura's supposed to come out with their version some time in the summer (allegedly).

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I still don't see why anyone would wanna bother though. Considering Kagura's supposed to come out with their version some time in the summer (allegedly).
That would be epic. I'll hold off then. Can't even call much of the current translation Engrish. I'm all for supporting anyone who makes an effort, but the joke that MTL is the real NTR is almost too on point.

Reactions: fraazx

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
None of the downloads seem to work. Pixeldrain is malware HQ. Mega crashes at 51%. NOPY just won't start the download, saying "network error". Filesupload is unwilling to let you download it unless you get their malware too.
you could do this-
create an account in mega
then in link to download the game select import to mega drive- this tranfers the files into your cloud
then download from your cloud- this wouldnt crash

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
Hi I'm stuck with one of the hints, it's telling me to go to the bar at night and talk to the master, but I've talked to everyone in the bar using alicia, maya, rini, and celis already but no new scene is showing. I assume this is still at the first town? Also Alicia still shows the (!) in the mornings but when talking to her she just tells me she doesn't want to do it with whoever. I already did the scene with Maya and Hades and the scene with Alain.
did u talk with hades? the guy currently on the throne?
the pub thing will only work after that and doing an AV thing.

Anonymous2019

Nov 22, 2019
btw on the way to garcia kingdom after meeting the thre dudes iget a crash in the middle of the scene
"failed to create bitmap f95"
anyone know how to fix this?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
None of the downloads seem to work. Pixeldrain is malware HQ. Mega crashes at 51%. NOPY just won't start the download, saying "network error". Filesupload is unwilling to let you download it unless you get their malware too.
That honestly sounds like a 'you' problem. None of the mirrors are faulty for me.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes