The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
for real, do they have QA team??? I see all these game of them bug AF, how they can release shit game like that???
Kagura is Kagura, ain't nothing new that some bugs are in the game on release.

However ... let's keep it fair too ... almost NO GAME releases bug free these days. The dawn of the internet has popularized the 'Day 1 Patch' and even then tons of AAA games released these days are still not bug free after that patch.
Just look at our most recent example, the infamous crapfest that is Cyberpunt '77.

In general Kagura does fix the issues that are reported in the days following the game's release, so ya can't complain too much unless they actually don't end up with a properly functioning product.

Reactions: Evil987

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
so far I like game of kagura, but game of cyrcle gyu crack from start to end, dont know how they can release game like that, back my QA time, no way I let game like this release

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
so far I like game of kagura, but game of cyrcle gyu crack from start to end, dont know how they can release game like that, back my QA time, no way I let game like this release
Euuuh? They didn't.
Dunno if you live in the future or something, but euuuh ... Kagura's release for this game has not seen the light of day yet. Nor have any of the other Gyu licenced properties.

Sep 1, 2018
I really tried to play the game,it looks amazing but....the poetry is really a hit for me,I play ntr games for the history and well...the mtl affect that part and just turn me off really fast

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
View attachment 1090616
before extract file, if you use rar. press ctrl+e and select Japanese and extract it.
I would have to say that method words to extract and run the game. however, due to some minor issue during the game when it scrolls the subtitles it would freeze and crash in the middle of the subtitling. Otherwise it is better than no translation. Hopefully the vendor release the English version down the road.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Kagura is Kagura, ain't nothing new that some bugs are in the game on release.

However ... let's keep it fair too ... almost NO GAME releases bug free these days. The dawn of the internet has popularized the 'Day 1 Patch' and even then tons of AAA games released these days are still not bug free after that patch.
Just look at our most recent example, the infamous crapfest that is Cyberpunt '77.

In general Kagura does fix the issues that are reported in the days following the game's release, so ya can't complain too much unless they actually don't end up with a properly functioning product.
I agree with your comment about there is no flawless software out there to be bug free. Majority of them do get tested to minimize the software bug, Have to treat it like majority of the OS, such as MacOS, Microcraps (Microsoft), Linux, Unix, etc., they all been tested often and if there any known bugs, they try to patch them and release the patch. It could be short term patch or permanent fix. We just need to be patience for the patch/fix to be release.

Have a great day and be safe.... (y)

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
hmm , can you turn pregnancy off or do you have items like pills in the game ?
I'm pretty sure this is a hard no.
Pregnancy is instant, however, and can be cleared with a menu option, followed by another option to skip the birthing scene.

eixa

Apr 14, 2018
for anyone wondering, to get the horny stat (which is kind of a let down if you ask me) you have to do the maya blackmail route to protect riku. then go where the gang leader tells you too and it will unlock
How do I trigger this route can you go into i bit more detail

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
How do I trigger this route can you go into i bit more detail
just proceed with Maya's hentai quests in town that have to do with protecting her childhood friend. you have to proceed with the story a bit b4 it becomes available, but once you do, you shouldn't have much trouble following the path to corruption

Reactions: eixa

Cazadore

Aug 31, 2017
so it fails to load script after a made a system file and put rgss301 in it since it was missing any idea what to do

Drakevort

Nov 4, 2018
No sex early? What a shame

alright
this game is soo weird, I saw it lagging my PC while loading save and this is no weak PC too because it can play ARK on Ultra with 111 FPS then after I try to play with Joiplay emulator I getting sound glitch where I keep hearing selecting sound and also main menu selection never stop selecting all option there
and on PC
crash alot too
geez
Bro how did you play on joi play the game won't even start

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
Man, this game crashes literally all the time. I didn't even make it out of the start area before I had crashed like 3 times. What a waste.

Reactions: Centarius
3.20 star(s) 16 Votes