Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Does your character will able to have sex anytime at some point of the game? and is it one time thing or repeatable
otherwise I going to turn my brain off and go full NTR
you do get a "harem ending" if all girls remain virgins through the entire game.... If you want a specific ending with one of the girls, only that girl must remain a virgin.... well you do get 4 endings to watch if all of them remain a virgin

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
No sex early? What a shame

alright
this game is soo weird, I saw it lagging my PC while loading save and this is no weak PC too because it can play ARK on Ultra with 111 FPS then after I try to play with Joiplay emulator I getting sound glitch where I keep hearing selecting sound and also main menu selection never stop selecting all option there
and on PC
crash alot too
geez

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
First: the supposedly edited MTL is terrible. It's more like there was no editing because most conversations make no sense.
But that doesn't matter much because after encounter several crashing bugs I lost interest in the game.
shame..... it's a good game and if you can translate MTL (which should be easier than translating a language you don't know how to read), but i guess all i can do is recommend returning when there is a proper translation

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
gosh this game is such a mass
anyone done full save? even I talk to white dog in gallery room to unlock everything but i still cant unlock the ending at crystal
I dont wanna go through all of MTL and stuff ever again and also crashes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This deserves a proper translation. A lot of it is impossible to understand.

Don't get me wrong.. It's nice to have anything at all, I just feel like I'm missing so much of the game.

I don't understand what's going on in the long conversation/fight with Rini. The characters do and say things that don't make sense.

Last edited:

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
It would be great to see what this game is about but I can only go as far as the forest and then it crashes everytime I leave. Also not surprised about the translation being poor with MTL, it would be no different from translating english to japanese, the context difference and translation interpertations are extremely different from language to language.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It would be great to see what this game is about but I can only go as far as the forest and then it crashes everytime I leave. Also not surprised about the translation being poor with MTL, it would be no different from translating english to japanese, the context difference and translation interpertations are extremely different from language to language.
The crashes are random. You can save and continue a bit more each time. It really sucks though. The other games by this dev were really good.

If you haven't played it I can recommend it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
The crashes are random. You can save and continue a bit more each time. It really sucks though. The other games by this dev were really good.
I was about to say I didn't experience crashes, but then I remembered.
Yeah, there's quite a few. I assumed it was due to me running the game at absolute max speed, holding both ctrl (speed text) and d (speed game).
Anyway, I would point out that the other games by this dev (Treasure Hunter Mai and Sword Princess Cistina, anyway) have extremely similar design aspects. The actual gameplay mechanics are basically identical.
The h plays out a bit differently, but with very similar themes. I believe this one is the most extensive in that regard.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Cheer! thanks alot!
also even without holding down Ctrl to skip all texts
still crash

the dev and their games litery all about their MC getting cuckold
At first, I dislike this kind of stuff but due to I running out of game to play so I must play. at least their art style are stand out and feel finish and for this one because MC look so much like girl so
calling me weird if you want
while playing the game I like to think that MC is actually a girl and that why his not getting to sleep with the girls even there plenty of chances and also not forming his own harem
but I still hate the fact that the MC have many many chances but dev dont wanna do that but instead doing the creepy old man rape stuff
even there are pregnant system and stuff here which are rare for free roaming game

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Cheer! thanks alot!
also even without holding down Ctrl to skip all texts
still crash

the dev and their games litery all about their MC getting cuckold
At first, I dislike this kind of stuff but due to I running out of game to play so I must play. at least their art style are stand out and feel finish and for this one because MC look so much like girl so
calling me weird if you want
while playing the game I like to think that MC is actually a girl and that why his not getting to sleep with the girls even there plenty of chances and also not forming his own harem
but I still hate the fact that the MC have many many chances but dev dont wanna do that but instead doing the creepy old man rape stuff
even there are pregnant system and stuff here which are rare for free roaming game
you can get a haremish ending, but you have prevent any of them from losing their virginity... really a shame when it's a hentai game, but in this case, the story is worth it.... only one girl is worth saving though..... "happy birthday to you"

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
Ok, so for those of y'all who keep saying to just try try try again...this is ALL I get regardless of what I do and how many times I try (47 to be exact) I cannot get pass the rogue forest for the first time whatsoever. If there is a solution other than trying way too many times then somebody please oh please help me.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
you can get a haremish ending, but you have prevent any of them from losing their virginity... really a shame when it's a hentai game, but in this case, the story is worth it.... only one girl is worth saving though..... "happy birthday to you"
Ehhh I havent got that ending or harem ending u mean the one that we all visit the beach? even with your save there some ending still not need condition to unlock

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Ok, so for those of y'all who keep saying to just try try try again...this is ALL I get regardless of what I do and how many times I try (47 to be exact) I cannot get pass the rogue forest for the first time whatsoever. If there is a solution other than trying way too many times then somebody please oh please help me.
there is no other option.... for now.... although i might of seen someone post "disable sound"

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Ehhh I havent got that ending or harem ending u mean the one that we all visit the beach? even with your save there some ending still not need condition to unlock
the beach is technically the harem ending.... in individual virgin endings, they do have sex and have kids, but it's story only.... no scenes

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes