csaja

Jul 11, 2017
even if I put it to Japanese and extract it still extracts with weird names so the game won't start is this game even worth that much a hassle to even get it started?

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
even if I put it to Japanese and extract it still extracts with weird names so the game won't start is this game even worth that much a hassle to even get it started?
Change your system locale to Japanese, you can easily switch between both languages whenever you want. Game is good enough if you don't mind the usual mtl poetry with lengthy text.

Feb 16, 2018
for anyone wondering, to get the horny stat (which is kind of a let down if you ask me) you have to do the maya blackmail route to protect riku. then go where the gang leader tells you too and it will unlock
how to activate the horny mode? There's the option in the menu but it doesn't do anything for me

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How is the quality of "translation?"

If it's like the overview, I would rather pass and wait for Kagura.

Alumi13

Jul 6, 2019
>female protagonist
>corruption
>prostitution
oh boy, here i go corrupting again
Sidenote: i have problem with nopy for some time now, it never finishes downloads and i always get the msg that the download was unsuccessfull, then i can either try to try again or delete it, wth
I see you are a man/woman of culture as well. Good good.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
i gotta say the level scaling system is really bad, it literally broke the drop/loot table. There are items/spell tomes/armors/accesories you wont ever get again after every 5 levels because the enemy list scaling with your level replacing the old enemies which has specific loot. Dunno why the developer not just put fix list of enemies per dungeon instead replacing them.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
i gotta say the level scaling system is really bad, it literally broke the drop/loot table. There are items/spell tomes/armors/accesories you wont ever get again after every 5 levels because the enemy list scaling with your level replacing the old enemies which has specific loot. Dunno why the developer not just put fix list of enemies per dungeon instead replacing them.
i believe it was an attempt to make new game plus more enjoyable.... that's just my opinion though

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
i believe it was an attempt to make new game plus more enjoyable.... that's just my opinion though
problem is, its not. New Game+ start with last level you left, so the enemies you gonna face still auto-scaled to your level, even in very beginner map (rogue forest). Because of this, you never gonna get the items you missed except you play a normal new game and start from level 1 again.

Also there's no higher difficulty than normal.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Is this game even playable? Feels like it crashes every 5 min, mostly during those long ass text sessions.

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
yeho, does anyone know whats this "Sealed (Shift)" in skills column? already finished the game once but still nothing appear in it.

(update)
also there's bug with Aeroja spelltome, using it will make you learn "Aeroga" instead. So for the rest of the game only enemies can use spell Aeroja.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 16 Votes