Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
If i may ask, how would you score the MTL 1 - 10 ? And there is a lot crash every minutes ? Thanks
just deny, any attempts at them trying to make you have sex.... kindof easy and the game has a more harem feel (which is kinda nice) for the main character rather than a massive cuckold fest.... Granted, I'm attempting the cuckold route now since you can't see the bitch endings if you heroines ended the game as virgins... it's like playing hard mode on a hentai game

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Still not working for me.
I tried the "installation instructions" of "extract and run".
I tried bandizip.
I tried bandizip with locale set to Japanese.
winrar.... options.... coding..... japanese and extract

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I have to ask, does the MC get to fuck the girls at any point? I kind of like these kind of games but only if they reward the player enough.
only if they remain virgins... they each have a kid with him in their virgin ending but you don't get to see that.... would've been a nice reward for how much restraint and carefully planning fights to keep them virgins

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Can anybody clear this up for me?, Is it male protagonist game even though the tag says female protagonist or you just control male for just some period of time? Main mc is female right? Atleast that what game description says.
the main protag is a male.... that's why you have incentive to keep all the girls virgins to make the protag have a harem rather than getting cucked to oblivion

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Skylark21

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Well over 80% NTR. So if you like it, this is going to be right up your alley. If you dislike NTR, well I hope you like doing virgin runs for extremely long games that will crash if you so much as sneeze on the keyboard.
i sneeze alot.... it was a rough go to virgin end

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I think you should judge it after the game actually has a translation. Judging a game based on MTL is hella unfair for the game. Same to people who give bad ratings on a game because of the MTL.

This game is one of the lengthier game, it’s not something for a quick fap. This is why me and others are waiting for a real translation; MTL cannot cut it for this kind of game.
I thought the story was great..... as long as you can keep it in your pants and not corrupt the girls

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
No crashes so far but putting away the MTL it's being quite disappointing. I'm used to the other games, having some unfair moments but that you could bypass using certain skills or slowly grinding and learning new skills and raising your MP to use them. Here it's just... impossible. At the first area the enemies can hit you once for from half your HP to leaving you with 30HP, even with the best equipment you can get along with reloading to get the best stuff from the chests. Is that supposed to be like that? And like the other games, once you hit a milestone level every enemy levels up too, so grinding for a higher level becomes an even higher obstacle everytime. And of course, the very first boss simply uses a skill and my party is left with just the guy alive. At least Dark Souls is not rng turn based so I can enjoy a fair challenge lol.
i like on level enemies.... makes new game+ worth it and you just one shot bosses to avoid crash

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
the main protag is a male.... that's why you have incentive to keep all the girls virgins to make the protag have a harem rather than getting cucked to oblivion
No it's multiple protagonist game, Imo even though there is male MC Fmcs play larger and more important role thn him. It's quite similar to their other two games Treasure hunter Mai and Princess Cistina with only difference being Male character playing bit more active role.

Last edited:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
No it's multiple protagonist game, Imo even though there is male MC Fmcs play larger and more important role thn him. It's quite similar to their other two games Treasure hunter Mai and Princess Cistina with only difference being Male character playing bit more active role.
Indeed, I played treasure hunter Mai and the male character "boyfriend wannabe" was so kicked around that in the true ending he got ignored lol.

But I have to say that it would be nice if the characters could have sex with not abusive characters lol.

Reactions: Skylark21

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Indeed, I played treasure hunter Mai and the male character "boyfriend wannabe" was so kicked around that in the true ending he got ignored lol.

But I have to say that it would be nice if the characters could have sex with not abusive characters lol.
Well, NTR/Cuckolding is a central motif in their games. I guess they gave male character in this one more active role just to give Idk more NTRish feel to it.

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
Hi I'm stuck with one of the hints, it's telling me to go to the bar at night and talk to the master, but I've talked to everyone in the bar using alicia, maya, rini, and celis already but no new scene is showing. I assume this is still at the first town? Also Alicia still shows the (!) in the mornings but when talking to her she just tells me she doesn't want to do it with whoever. I already did the scene with Maya and Hades and the scene with Alain.
Dude, how did you get on? Lost in place after the boss of the ruins Remains (the first location of the second page) and no matter what choice I make, I have a bad end.
I progressed (reluctantly) past it and just went ahead with the story, I think the hint is just misplaced and you get the bar at night scene (their first time I think) later on in the story.

Reactions: Randomdude157
3.20 star(s) 16 Votes