Violet Tucker

Aug 18, 2018
did you reunpacked the game from the archive? be sure you see jap letters and not "????"
I did maybe my jap locale does not work anymore I got rid of it and downloaded the new ver but now I cant get them to work at all so ill just have to wait for the steam ver to come out.

kudostoyou

Jun 28, 2017
so am I just in alternate universe or kagura finally releasing this game in may?

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
How do I do virgin run? game tells me to go to the co captain to progress, but that's a H event and the main character loses virgin.
Edit: figured out, had to talk to the dude, it's only the second time i talk to him the h event plays. My bad
If i may ask, how would you score the MTL 1 - 10 ? And there is a lot crash every minutes ? Thanks

FDP_Boota

May 9, 2019
Hi I'm stuck with one of the hints, it's telling me to go to the bar at night and talk to the master, but I've talked to everyone in the bar using alicia, maya, rini, and celis already but no new scene is showing. I assume this is still at the first town? Also Alicia still shows the (!) in the mornings but when talking to her she just tells me she doesn't want to do it with whoever. I already did the scene with Maya and Hades and the scene with Alain.
Yeah, I'm at the same point. If you continue the story the hint disappears, so i'm afraid of missing content

Nikaydo

Sep 9, 2020
Guys, please help. Lost in place after the boss of the ruins Remains (the first location of the second page) and no matter what choice I make, I have a bad end. What could it be ??

Jun 8, 2017
Guys, please help. Lost in place after the boss of the ruins Remains (the first location of the second page) and no matter what choice I make, I have a bad end. What could it be ??
Right there with ya man, no idea what to do to NOT get the bad end in that fight.

Nikaydo

Sep 9, 2020
Hi I'm stuck with one of the hints, it's telling me to go to the bar at night and talk to the master, but I've talked to everyone in the bar using alicia, maya, rini, and celis already but no new scene is showing. I assume this is still at the first town? Also Alicia still shows the (!) in the mornings but when talking to her she just tells me she doesn't want to do it with whoever. I already did the scene with Maya and Hades and the scene with Alain.
Dude, how did you get on? Lost in place after the boss of the ruins Remains (the first location of the second page) and no matter what choice I make, I have a bad end.

Nikaydo

Sep 9, 2020
I'm at glares fighting the end boss maybe? And I can't seem to kill him he one shots my team. How do I defeat?
I already turned to past commentators, I will turn to you... How did you go on? After the victory of the boss of the ruins (the first location of the second page of the map) and whatever choice I made in conversation with the owner of the fort (either to have sex with him or refuse) I have a bad ending. In the bast of the election, Alicia becomes subdued by the forces of the demos and a bad ending is highlighted

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
What are you supposed to do after you defeat the final boss? It gave me a quest to go to the first castle and fight another boss but that's it... What do I do?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
What are you supposed to do after you defeat the final boss? It gave me a quest to go to the first castle and fight another boss but that's it... What do I do?
there are 3 final bosses... it's like megaman vs wily.... boss fight; ending, new mission, another boss fight; ending, Final mission, final boss, true ending

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Right there with ya man, no idea what to do to NOT get the bad end in that fight.
what fight? I never got a bad ending...... I did a virgin playthrough, so i might not have run into it because i didn't completely bitchify my team.... somehow they remained virgins even though I always fought bandits

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Man, that's a lot of lines.... Translating this would be hell, salute to the one who tried. xD
Was starting to get annoyed since getting into actual penetration scenes took a while xD

Edit: But it was worth it! Fap Festival!!!

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Too many crashes, too heavy MTL and too many names not translated at all.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes