Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Indeed, I played treasure hunter Mai and the male character "boyfriend wannabe" was so kicked around that in the true ending he got ignored lol.

But I have to say that it would be nice if the characters could have sex with not abusive characters lol.
Haven't really played that game besides the intro coz that boyfriend wannabe is G damn annoying that I would cuck Mai myself if I could xD Serise is kinda okay for me though... should probably play it after this one... If I ever get done with this xD

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
for anyone wondering, to get the horny stat (which is kind of a let down if you ask me) you have to do the maya blackmail route to protect riku. then go where the gang leader tells you too and it will unlock

Reactions: Lith

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
for anyone who can't appreciate the story, i got one line for you: "Happy birthday to you, Rini"...... Best girl

Reactions: JaszMan

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I'm not really into NTR, but i'm not gonna ignore a game because of it if there is story potential (and ntr avoidance). The cutscenes might be long for some, but the story is worth it. From what i read, the game was gonna be a little shorter and have 1 main heroine (i think), but that was ultimately changed to fit a story with 3 heroines

bacon99

Sep 30, 2019
how do you unlock the brothel? i think ive unlocked every sex scene and im at the last area, ive gotten branded, did the naked island and the av shoot, did did the church hypno and prostitution but still cant acess lewd options

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
The groovy sounds with the H-Scenes honestly kinda clicked for me for some reason...

It feels like it cheers me up to fap more xD .Also I think it also somehow lessens the impact of NTR for me, the negative part atleast that is, kinda hard to explain but even with the MTL, this is pretty fapable to be honest. Haven't really gotten into it that much than this. Probably playing games that got me more focused on gameplay also helped build it up but eh, I guess I could give this game a thumbs up :D

Edit: After proceeding further in the story, preceding H-Scenes became disappointing since some doesn't have animation anymore. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

goodick

Feb 2, 2021
this is really the worst Circle Gyu game i ever played. I don't mean the mtl but the game itself. This game has too many wall of texts that makes me tired holding ctrl key, imagine reading texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext-sad story-texttexttexttexttexttexttext-tragedy-texttexttexttexttexttexttext-fap scene-texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext. Characters in this game really, and i mean REALLY talk too much. Dont ask me about the cringey """"""final battle"""""" which consists of 3 parts, because when you beat the first "final boss", the second "final boss" appear which apparently after beating him there are another 2 (TWO) "final bosses" with one of them bein' GOD lmao.

Maybe KaguraGames already gave up somewhere in the middle cause they are dying reading all those cringey dialogues, the BAD kind of cringe, not the fun kind. Really makes me wondering why CircleGyu really made a game this bad meanwhile Mai Treasure Hunter made my noggin' really joggin' extra hard.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
this is really the worst Circle Gyu game i ever played. I don't mean the mtl but the game itself. This game has too many wall of texts that makes me tired holding ctrl key, imagine reading texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext-sad story-texttexttexttexttexttexttext-tragedy-texttexttexttexttexttexttext-fap scene-texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext. Characters in this game really, and i mean REALLY talk too much. Dont ask me about the cringey """"""final battle"""""" which consists of 3 parts, because when you beat the first "final boss", the second "final boss" appear which apparently after beating him there are another 2 (TWO) "final bosses" with one of them bein' GOD lmao.

Maybe KaguraGames already gave up somewhere in the middle cause they are dying reading all those cringey dialogues, the BAD kind of cringe, not the fun kind. Really makes me wondering why CircleGyu really made a game this bad meanwhile Mai Treasure Hunter made my noggin' really joggin' extra hard.
odd; I liked this better than Mai Treasure Hunter.... Watching the story of Rini slowly blossom into what it becomes is why i feel she's best girl... The best stories are the ones that don't hide any part of it. that's why i feel Hentai games have one of the best videogame storylines. Hell i can see the Knights of Messiah as an anime, and with how hardcore redo of the healer is they can get away with quite a few sex scenes if this were to become an anime.... they can even corrupt the princess and the sister a little bit... as long as Rini remains a virgin.... that's who i think he should end up with if it were an anime.... Don't corrupt the princess and the sister to far or it won't feel right with how close they all are with him, but maybe a few prostitutions, a few bandit attacks and a couple meetings with the ruling lord like in the game b4 the main missions

Reactions: blackoni

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
None of the downloads seem to work. Pixeldrain is malware HQ. Mega crashes at 51%. NOPY just won't start the download, saying "network error". Filesupload is unwilling to let you download it unless you get their malware too.

BABPEEG

Aug 1, 2019
My gripe is how gigantic the maps are but they are full of nothing, oh wow 2 treasure boxes for a string of 18 maps in the area wow.

Reactions: blackoni

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
None of the downloads seem to work. Pixeldrain is malware HQ. Mega crashes at 51%. NOPY just won't start the download, saying "network error". Filesupload is unwilling to let you download it unless you get their malware too.
Mega.... WinWar.... go to options and change encoding from default to japanese... then extract

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes