darklordanime

Dec 15, 2018
if the game keep crash try mute the sound. i play about 10 minute and it not crash(usually every 3 minute it crash)

D

Deleted member 3432004

Honestly, I wish the MC's dick was much smaller. The scenes where he jerks off to Arisia getting fucked in the next bedroom are pretty hot.

Pieman101

Jul 1, 2018
I've been downloadingthis game a couple of times now, and i keep getting this message. Anyoone who can help me?
Error.png

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
only way u fix that is if somebody posts the file names and u rename them otherwise gl

Hexogen

Dec 20, 2019
I've been downloadingthis game a couple of times now, and i keep getting this message. Anyoone who can help me?
View attachment 1062330
Many zip programs don't respect name encoding. If you just unpacked with 7zip or something, the japanese symbols in the names are messed up because they don't respect the ANSI/OEM Japanese-Shift JIS name encoding of the files and try to use UTF-8 or some other default that will jumble the japanese symbols into bullshit. As far as I know, 7zip for example has no easy option to change name encoding other than system standard, but WinRaR does. You can open the zip in Winrar, go to Options>Name Encoding and select japanese. The filenames will then be extracted correctly and the above error is gone.

EDIT: Maybe it's time I finally pay that WinRar license, huh....

Second Edit: Don't bother lol, the translation is real bad even for MTL. Edited MTL it says, yet the dialogue even in the intro is just garbage words in a row.

Last edited:
Reactions: HatlessHobie

Pieman101

Jul 1, 2018
Been looking trough my winrar options but couldnt seem to find the 'Name encoding' stuff =/

Well i wohnt die from not trying this game i gues.
Thanks for the reply

csaja

Jul 11, 2017
somehow managed to get the work the MTL is so bad i thought i thought my brain shut down for 2 sec or 3 yeah best to wait for Kagura games

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Many zip programs don't respect name encoding. If you just unpacked with 7zip or something, the japanese symbols in the names are messed up because they don't respect the ANSI/OEM Japanese-Shift JIS name encoding of the files and try to use UTF-8 or some other default that will jumble the japanese symbols into bullshit. As far as I know, 7zip for example has no easy option to change name encoding other than system standard, but WinRaR does. You can open the zip in Winrar, go to Options>Name Encoding and select japanese. The filenames will then be extracted correctly and the above error is gone.

EDIT: Maybe it's time I finally pay that WinRar license, huh....

Second Edit: Don't bother lol, the translation is real bad even for MTL. Edited MTL it says, yet the dialogue even in the intro is just garbage words in a row.
it may be bad but not unfollowable.... If you're willing to sift through the crashes and semi broken dialogue, it's a good story

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
is the game animated ? since the tag says it is but in genres it doesnt

and the game says that the file RPGVXAce RTP is missing so i cant play it any help as to how i fix this

Last edited:

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Honestly, I wish the MC's dick was much smaller. The scenes where he jerks off to Arisia getting fucked in the next bedroom are pretty hot.
That is a stupid stereotype, because the game is ntr doesnt mean the mc needs to have small dick. I wish we had more scenes with the mc banging the slutty sister :cool: .

Reactions: Jasra343

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
That is a stupid stereotype, because the game is ntr doesnt mean the mc needs to have small dick. I wish we had more scenes with the mc banging the slutty sister :cool: .
at least he gets his sister if noone else... why would i play a male main ntr game if he doesn't at least get someone

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
any fix for getting pass rogue forest? every time I go to exit the forest the game crashes.

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
search google rpg maker rtp for the RTP it is free... you need it to play most of the rpg maker games...
You mean the one that is 30 days trials ?
It have various one like

RPG Maker VX Ace
RPG Maker VX
RPG Maker XP
RPG Maker 2003

Which one is the correct ?

And regarding my other question does the game have animations ?
Thanks !

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
You mean the one that is 30 days trials ?
It have various one like

RPG Maker VX Ace
RPG Maker VX
RPG Maker XP
RPG Maker 2003

Which one is the correct ?

And regarding my other question does the game have animations ?
Thanks !
i mean the RPG Maker VX Ace Run Time Package(RTP) you will need it to play most of the rpg game made by rpg maker vx ace series....
Capture3.PNG

Reactions: Nikosun

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Does your character will able to have sex anytime at some point of the game? and is it one time thing or repeatable
otherwise I going to turn my brain off and go full NTR

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes