Kabokle

Formerly 'whatthedogdoin6'
Oct 8, 2017
A bit off-topic but does anyone have the trial for his new game here? Been looking for a link for a while now. I'm hoping its not as buggy as this one was.

Reactions: rainin727

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
The script code in this game is such a botched mess that it's almost unbelievable. I can't understand that after so many years of making games how could this circle still fuck shit up this badly.

Also, whoever names their variables in their local language should just stop using computers and go back playing in the mud.

I figured I will do some bugfixing, but I just got pissed off. I can kinda understand while KaguraGames haven't released a date for this yet. :D

Reactions: 21throwaway21

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
The crashes are really annoying. I dont even use the speed up or dash and its still crashing -.-

Jul 16, 2019
what u gotta do to change the girls clothes even having the outfit and get a lot of sexual stuff u cant change at ur pleasure how u do it ???

Shunner

Nov 11, 2017
game love too crash
i dont know why
its just closed itself without any error notification or anything at all

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
is there any hope in this game getting an update by the f95 staff? like maybe a bug fix of all the crashing and maybe a translation patch? or am i hoping for too much?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
When I check the girls status, they are presenting themselves very lewdly. I undestood the explanation as them behaving lewdly only after corruption? I am just at the start of the game. Or is that normal?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
yeah sure wait for kagura release this game in 2077
More like summer of 2021 really. It's said to be 90% done.
So I'll hold off for that one.

Not only that, it seems Cistina & Mai are also already licenced by Kagura. I played Mai already but I might wanna hold off on Cistina then.
Though those are still years away probably.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
for real, do they have QA team??? I see all these game of them bug AF, how they can release shit game like that???

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes