alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
All of your points have been discussed by me in previous comments. Here, I'll quote my previous words in reply to your new comment:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think we are just fundamentally at odds: You would accept any kind of translation as long as it's fast, and I patiently wait for a good, high-quality translation. Let's just agree to disagree, as this conversation has carry long enough and I have written enough to convey my meaning. Feel free to reply to this, but I won't reply any further; literally nothing else to say besides the same points.
I would accept any kind of translation as long as no other effort exists, meaning actual work having been done, not on a waiting list.

I don't just use the Japanese because my reading capability in that language is less than my ability to read even broken English. I'm not even entirely sure the crashes are MTL related, though I have left that possibility open.

I agree that we will likely never agree on this, so I won't continue either.

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
I was thinking to enjoy this game but too bad for me it seems like the error is too hard for me to understad since it seems like some files are missing before packing the game....
any fixing method or should I just delete this game files ?

ssssss.PNG

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
Hi I'm stuck with one of the hints, it's telling me to go to the bar at night and talk to the master, but I've talked to everyone in the bar using alicia, maya, rini, and celis already but no new scene is showing. I assume this is still at the first town? Also Alicia still shows the (!) in the mornings but when talking to her she just tells me she doesn't want to do it with whoever. I already did the scene with Maya and Hades and the scene with Alain.

Reactions: FDP_Boota

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
After 20 min in game... I'm done with this. Better wait for somebody or Kagura translate this game again. That's a lot, A LOT of randomly crashes. I was hyped at first but i guess that i have zero luck with these random crashes

Evil987

May 27, 2018
How bad is the MTL in this one?
barely decent to play the game, but the random crash are the real problem here.
btw, if u want a way to vaguely understand what's going on and what to do to advance and dont care about broken english, then go on and play it.
if u want to really understand (and enjoy) stuff and play the game in a better state, than find a reaaaaally comfy seat and wait uhmm, at least a couple of years. until kagura will woke up and start to work on this game.

..or find the latest jap version and use TA or similar app.
the mtl will still be almost the same but at least u will not crash every 5 damn minutes. (imho, the best option)

Reactions: LeMade

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I keep getting random crashes during different parts of dialog after the Kaiser battle before I can get to the save menu.

ulryus

Mar 26, 2018
this game files is wrong. be with another game file that has nothing to do with this

another game and this

Last edited:

lorprent

Dec 4, 2018
How do I do virgin run? game tells me to go to the co captain to progress, but that's a H event and the main character loses virgin.
Edit: figured out, had to talk to the dude, it's only the second time i talk to him the h event plays. My bad

Last edited:

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I'm at glares fighting the end boss maybe? And I can't seem to kill him he one shots my team. How do I defeat?

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes