D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
is there alot of pregnancy in this? it looks promising, just wanna know before putting hours in the game.

neephesto

Dec 6, 2019
This is a save(a little edited) before Hades with the 3 girls virgins(After this battle you can choose if you wanna play virgin route or ntr route but you need to win the battle.If you can't win the battle one of the girls will lose the virginity and you cannot finish the virgin route(with all the 3 girls virgins)

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Does the game still crash often?
It's crashed a bunch of me so far still. Not sure how to fix it.

EDIT: I am trying to run it in administrator mode for Locale Emulator. It might be feasible to simply run it as an administrator as well, but I have not tried that yet.

Last edited:

christ-sama

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
anyone experiencing crashes to desktop after a fresh extract with jap locale make sure your beta unicode utf-8 option is turned off in the region settings. if you notice those black little diamond boxes with white question marks in the file names while extracting, your problem is unicode. ads1.PNG

figured i'd post it here since i didnt notice any reply mentioning it. fixed my crashes anyway.

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
anyone experiencing crashes to desktop after a fresh extract with jap locale make sure your beta unicode utf-8 option is turned off in the region settings. if you notice those black little diamond boxes with white question marks in the file names while extracting, your problem is unicode. View attachment 1312795

figured i'd post it here since i didnt notice any reply mentioning it. fixed my crashes anyway.
How does one change the setting? I dont know much about changing settings in local emulator.

Edit: Found that this isnt causing my problems, something else is causing the crashes

Reactions: Brazilian Engrish

Smugcz75

Apr 24, 2021
In terms of protagonists it's all four of them. If they're all in a scene (by which I mean the dude is watching), it's pretty weighted evenly between their perspectives.

Is it NTR? Yes. But it's somewhat NTR lite. If you played princess Cristina and treasure hunter mai you already have an idea what it's like. The boi finds our it's happening at some point but can't actively stop it because it "benefits" the party in some way. In this case the females are getting fucked to finance the country. But outside of h scenes the characters try to pretend nothing happened. Emphasis on try, it does crop up and blow up in the boi once in awhile.

Why isn't this game translated? I'll put it down to 50% kagura and 50% the game itself. I won't talk about kagura everyone has their own speculations already.

Basically this game is extremely text heavy. I did peek into the hood to see whether I could MTL privately for myself before giving up and using text hooker. A lot of the text is basically a translators nightmare as well. It's the dreaded "japanese sex sounds".

Regardless I still recommend you play this game if you don't mind using yugifans partial plus text hooker. At least that won't crash
Walks out the door

AhogeExcel

Mar 1, 2018
anyone experiencing crashes to desktop after a fresh extract with jap locale make sure your beta unicode utf-8 option is turned off in the region settings. if you notice those black little diamond boxes with white question marks in the file names while extracting, your problem is unicode. View attachment 1312795

I would add some extra info to christ-sama. Basically, if your computer not at japanese local, go to regional settings, and change your computer into japanese. The language of the OS will not change, don't worry, only the locale. Also turn off beta unicode utf-8 as he said. Also, keep your original zip, because the files get corrupted during unpack, you need to reunpack again when you changed your locale.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
have ya tried using a locale emulator or setting your locale to japanese and downloading the japanese language pack? can only guess that the questionmarks are japanese characters
i had the same problem and tried it. but it dosen't work... please help..

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
when kagura put a game so far on the back burner to translate that the devs next game is almost done not even mad its just funny to me at this point in case any one was not paying attention its been 2 years since they said they would translate this game and now there is a trailer but no exact date out
Quality translations take time, particularly for a large game like this apparently is.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes