Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I actually agree with the story, but as I said MOST people would get bored since there's long as text and a lot to go to before you can start unlock most of the H-Scene, dunno if they did a better job at evenly spreading the story and H-Scene in the supposed to be Sequel of this game.
There's a sequel to this?

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Their current(?) project, you can see it from their site

I think MC should be if not Daughter, Descendant of Alicia
Ahh, I was hoping she'd be the descendant of Lini? She was like the best choice of the 3 girls... That's where the line "Happy birthday to you" comes from.... I hope they are eventually able to full-on translate it at some point. Although I can get most of the story with an MTL, I can't get every little tidbit that would make the story hit harder

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018
I thinking on pay the 1k yen plan to acces the trial of the new game but I dont know how many cg has the game. So if someone its suscribed can answer me. its worth or just wait to the release what could be ealy 2022?

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Kagura released the video trailer for this game 3 weeks ago (after 2 years since they said they're translating it).
So basing it on the last game they released : 7 girls war. Which was released 28 August, 3 month after the video trailer.
I'd say we could see this game in proper english and uncensored in about 2-3 month. Let's hope.

Edit mars 2022 : Yeah... don't know why I had to run my mouth, Kagura still being Kagura, doing whatever it is that they are doing

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Kagura released the video trailer for this game 3 weeks ago (after 2 years since they said they're translating it).
So basing it on the last game they released : 7 girls war. Which was released 28 August, 3 month after the video trailer.
I'd say we could see this game in proper english and uncensored in about 2-3 month. Let's hope.
What's 7 girls war?

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
What's 7 girls war?
A male mc harem/ntr game published by kagura.
As the post above said and linked it can be found here on F95.
Would just advise to read the reviews before trying it 'cause it seems to be a rather bland and frustrating game.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
A male mc harem/ntr game published by kagura.
As the post above said and linked it can be found here on F95.
Would just advise to read the reviews before trying it 'cause it seems to be a rather bland and frustrating game.
tags? not a fan of certain things

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
the game just keep crushing without any errors...
It's cuz the mtl... Try unpackaging it from winwar again but change you language to japanese shift in options then name encoding... after that, always open with japenese app

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Does doujin circle gyu! released a demo of his new game? anyone have it?

...and thanks god they are close to release this game, its has been years since they announce it:HideThePain:

Kabokle

Formerly 'whatthedogdoin6'
Oct 8, 2017
According to gyu, these are his current dev %s for Ray of the Floating Magic City -Direct Mage- and Messiah Gaiden. So yeah, we're (probably) getting the new game in 2~ so months.

▼ Ray
Scenario 90%

CG 85%

System 70%

▼ Messiah Gaiden

Scenario 20%

CG 65%

System? ?? ??

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes