Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Hey guys!
I want to play this babe from the begining to the end!
Earning 100% all cgs. I don't want save file, but i need a walkthrough including all events too. Any hero who could help me?

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Great... i thought it worked, but i got a game crash on pregnant rini's sex scene....
Guess i got to redownload the whole game..

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This one is really for me <<<(Note the for Me) a crash and burn mess. I am not truly sure even why it crashes so much as quite often I can reload my game hopefully at a save not to far back and play right through the earlier crash point.

The MTL really leaves some to be desired (I am not burning MTL I find it far better than nothing, but some times it is hardly better than that, and sometimes it does reasonably well)

This one could truly use a better interpretation of the MTL >> For sure! But I truly know how hard that can be to achieve.

Anyway I am afraid with all the CTD events I may never truly finish this one, but it does sort of look like a good game I would like to finish it.

[ I did make sure and extract the Japanese content properly, and I use and Emulator to run it] For those that might instantly try to help by explaining this. I do appreciate help and all, but wanted to make that clear.
I am currently searching the thread for any fixes I may have missed.

EDIT >>> There is one other thing that irritates me to no end. This is a Female protagonist game and I am constantly being forced to play the stupid dweeb male so called lover who is continually being portrayed as the hero of the game. I find that very aggravating. Having to fight constantly to get back control to the female supposed protagonist.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I hear that kagura will release both, this game and the new one from the same circle at the same time, is that true?
I have doubts about that unless they can fix the way this game constantly CTD I doubt they will want the head ache.

I mean a good translation would surely help this one, but if the terrible CTD problem is not easy to fix , if I were them I would not want to take the time to translate it.

I had a great time with Treasure hunter mai,( It was a little buggy but nothing to bad ) and Sword Princess Cistina.

I am sure I would have a good time with this one if it did not CTD at almost anytime with no error or understandable reason for it.
Yes I did extract the Japanese properly, set it to run Win7 compatibility, and in admin, and ran it using a Japanese emulator. If I find any other possible fixes I will try them too.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Theres something wrong with the Mega version. Anyone got any ideas how to fix the errors?
I think that fall under the unpack-aging or extraction and not keeping the Japanese fonts or what ever properly.

I used bandizip with no problems in that area. Also you will need to run it in Japanese emulation or swap your system over to Japanese.

Probably won't hurt to run it in compatibility mode Win7, and allow to run in Admin.

It will still crash at crazy times, especially seem like if you try to use the skip button to speed through the crappy poorly translated text.

I hope that helps some, but it is a bit of a buggy game for sure.

Reactions: MRCRACKER523

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
I have doubts about that unless they can fix the way this game constantly CTD I doubt they will want the head ache.

I mean a good translation would surely help this one, but if the terrible CTD problem is not easy to fix , if I were them I would not want to take the time to translate it.

I had a great time with Treasure hunter mai,( It was a little buggy but nothing to bad ) and Sword Princess Cistina.

I am sure I would have a good time with this one if it did not CTD at almost anytime with no error or understandable reason for it.
Yes I did extract the Japanese properly, set it to run Win7 compatibility, and in admin, and ran it using a Japanese emulator. If I find any other possible fixes I will try them too.
If I understand things correctly, a lot of the bugs are due to stuff the MTLer messed up.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
If I understand things correctly, a lot of the bugs are due to stuff the MTLer messed up.
You may be right I know I have nothing I can open this translation with that I can work on it with.

T++ and RPGMakerTransv don't seem to be able to open it. Which are what I am easy working with.

It seems to have some Script files that refuse to extract with RPGMakerTransv, which is my fall back for most Ace games, and normally never fails me, but it did on this one :(

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Sara, Cistina & Mai are good games, so far stayed away from THIS one due to MTL,
though somehow forgotten to put it on Watchlist.

Cenix

Apr 22, 2018

It seems like the sequel will be releasing at the end of december while the translation will hopefully release a little bit after.

ulryus

Mar 26, 2018
I found the problem of that specific game. the audio files and the image files in the graphics folder are mostly renamed or buggy, that's why the game doesn't open and keeps crashing. (the folders that are in data can delete everything because it is not part of this game and another game).

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 16 Votes