The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
If even the prologue just plain crashes ... that must mean nobody at Kagura ever even started up the game before they released it.
They got like 0 QC or something? It's totally bonkers ain't it.

I get that they're primarily there to translate, not bugfix. But you can't get around that job since you're releasing (and selling) a product under your own name/label.
That product just needs to work, even if the original product had some issues as well. It's especially agregious here apparently as the game just seems to crash from the very beginning as I'm reading here.

Though as non-paying pirates ... ya know. Ain't got a lot to complain about when it's free.

Reactions: p23rklo

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
dodged a bullet not buying this one I Guess. i think some of the same bugs are still in the game that the MTL Version had crashes etc. now that just not a good look

Reactions: R D

Zyro

May 27, 2017
I would highly suggest waiting for 1.03 or a stable release to come out, seeing plenty of bug reports even for 1.02 in their Discord server.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Knights of Messiah Update 1.02

| | |

PS: You need THIS VERSION to do this update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranieboy

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
oh ok. I'll download that 1.01v and the 1.02v update :D Thx for the Upload and might see next sale on buying the game.
The 7.1v has so much Bugs that it crash the game.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes