HakenBrowning

Aug 18, 2020
to see the legend's name being mentioned again at this point of time is really bringing up the damn feels
i swear the guy is like second coming of jesus, giving us poor horny souls something we didn't deserve at the cost of his very being
I'll get a little off-topic, but who is this M1zuki ?

PartlyCloudy

May 9, 2021
I liked the game, but i couldn't be bothered with the H scenes. The game crashed so much i only had energy to deal with the main story and went full pure route. I had to save every minute in order to preserve my sanity when the game inevitably crashed and avoid trashing 30+ minutes of gameplay. Stressful af.

Maybe i'll give the H scenes a try run later. I don't know. Kinda want to not touch the game again...

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
the enemies in this game are strong ... is it normal that if you run out of mana it is highly likely that you will be defeated by the base enemies? my equipment doesn't look bad ... yet once I run out of mana I get defeated ... you have any advice for me?

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
The funny part about all these complaints, is they're 100% Gyu not Kagura for once. This is an exact mirror of the problems plaguing the fan MTL earlier in this thread and even the game when people play it in JP. The only consistent thing about Gyu is that their shit doesn't crash for everyone so someone like me who got through 2 hours without a crash scratches their heads at someone like the poster just above me who crashed twice in the prologue. The difference doesn't seem to be a hardware problem either since I know people with better rigs than me have the same issues as people with lesser hardware.
Has anyone dived into the code or whatever and seen what causes this? if its not hardware (memory) I can't think of what it could be.

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
The game is clearly a metric fuckton of generic plugins Gyu pulled out of the various RPGmaker sources all stitched together and running their scripts at once. In this case, Kagura also probably has their hands tied because I doubt the license lets them touch and modify other people's plugins anyway.

Reactions: kcj300 and p23rklo

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Crashed during the prologue. Tried again, crashed again.
Skipped Intro played 5 mins, crashed again.
Fu** this bugged mess of a game.
Wonder why Kagura even teamed up with Circle Gyu. Their games are known for being unpolished & bugged. Apparently Kagura did nothing to counteract this... they just added a translation. If I had bought this game I would be so pissed.

used the full save after being denied gameplay... can only cringe at the scenes and the CG.
Aweful art. Stupid scenes. It seems like the quality of circle gyu games has stagnated. This circle and their games is still stuck in 2015.

Every scene is so over the top and could be an max corruption scene in other games. The writers and the artists have no sense of modesty & progression. Essentially every scene is the same. Really can't stress enough how aweful the pacing is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turboteam

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
the enemies in this game are strong ... is it normal that if you run out of mana it is highly likely that you will be defeated by the base enemies? my equipment doesn't look bad ... yet once I run out of mana I get defeated ... you have any advice for me?
Grinding would help , but if you're like me, I just face all the enemies in every map . Since the princess cant dual wield for extra damage, I gave her the role of support and heal my team everytime they're in danger .

I mostly use normal attacks if my team is in good health and just rely on the combo chain spells. If I desperately need good burst, I use aoe spells. If you're having a hard time , maybe go for the easy mode , there's no shame , and there's no additional benefits in normal mode anyway.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
just down the full save, and I must say the art quality is bad, the game is around 2gb and some how the quality of scene is like 10 ago, thanks god i not spend a cent for this shit

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
A fun little update regarding the 'disable f1d12altenter' line 19" error. This is due to a script that was implemented by Kagura to keep people from using fullscreen in order to avoid fixing an issue with fullscreen causing crashes. :ROFLMAO:. This is why you don't change the game code if you don't know what you are doing...

Proof below:

It may have already been said, but if you are still having issues with this make sure you have the proper C++ library file from windows. Probably already mentioned but worth hammering it home.

1653841460244.png

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
A fun little update regarding the 'disable f1d12altenter' line 19" error. This is due to a script that was implemented by Kagura to keep people from using fullscreen in order to avoid fixing an issue with fullscreen causing crashes. :ROFLMAO:. This is why you don't change the game code if you don't know what you are doing...

Proof below:

It may have already been said, but if you are still having issues with this make sure you have the proper C++ library file from windows. Probably already mentioned but worth hammering it home.

View attachment 1838334
As we all know, Kagura only seems to employ amateurs. A company that does what they do needs at least 1 or 2 experienced DEVs on the team that knows (at least) how their main engine works. After all, they mostly focus on RPGM with the occasional Wolf RPG engine mixed in.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
As we all know, Kagura only seems to employ amateurs. A company that does what they do needs at least 1 or 2 experienced DEVs on the team that knows (at least) how their main engine works. After all, they mostly focus on RPGM with the occasional Wolf RPG engine mixed in.
I fear for the fate of Samurai Vandalism being that it is a Unity game.

simonne76

Apr 12, 2018
I don't know if you are like me but the crash disapeared when I only download the game without adding the patch. Sorry if my english is not good

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes