May 5, 2022
For those who are questioning if this game really has pregnancy:
-The 3 main girls can get raped and impregnanted by humanoid npcs such as bandits. It seems that the male enemies carry a special potion that allows them to impregnante any female, so if the enemy cums inside, the girls will get pregnant.
-There are birth scenes which are skippable, on them there are dialogues that indicates who is the father of the baby.
-The pregnancy here is sometimes kinda bugged, for example, sometimes when the heroine is pregnant, the lewd scenes would show her on normal state.
-There is so many dialogues related to pregnancy, almost any male character that you will find want to impregnante some of the 3 girls, so yeah, this game has a lot of pregnancy and birth content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fiamos
Jan 7, 2022
Playing for the first time.
I downloaded the game for windows from pixel drain link in OP.

Should I also download the patch from OP or not required?
what about fan translation, is it the old one?

anyone pls clarify! Thank you :)

magjoy

Aug 3, 2018
Playing for the first time.
I downloaded the game for windows from pixel drain link in OP.

Should I also download the patch from OP or not required?
what about fan translation, is it the old one?

anyone pls clarify! Thank you :)
No need for fan translation or the patch. What you downloaded has the latest patch & Kagura translation.
Save often, game crashes. Enjoy

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Thoughts on the fan translation vs the main one?
The fixes done by Kagura worked for most people and it crashes significantly less or not at all now. The fan translation crashes a ton. The worst thing about the Kagura release is the redraws but there's someone who linked some image replacements if they really bother you.

forbiddentwo

Jun 20, 2017
The fixes done by Kagura worked for most people and it crashes significantly less or not at all now. The fan translation crashes a ton. The worst thing about the Kagura release is the redraws but there's someone who linked some image replacements if they really bother you.
Wait, there's redraws?! Where? Why?!

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Wait, there's redraws?! Where? Why?!
Some of the guys for uncensor purposes. Honestly didn't seem bad to me, but it bothered at least one guy enough to do it himself and provide the image pack
Someone mentioned branding, which girl/which enemies do it?
The sister and the princess will be hit with a hot iron as one of the few mandatory scenes.

Reactions: forbiddentwo

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is it just me, or is the balance just fucking retarded? The first boss fight against Geis and his bandit crew (and even the normal enemies around that area) just curbstomps you. Does the game expect you that actually grind lvls this early on? Lol. There isn't even a heal spot to grind, and the map is SO FUCKING unnecessarily long. Like how many fucking screens do they need to put in the forest? I'm not backtracking all the way to get to an inn. At this point, the only logical answer is to save edit. Shitty game design.

Reactions: Hollowedzs

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, I wouldn't keep my hopes up for this, Circle Gyu haven't even released yet, and by the way things are going you can expect at least another couple of years after that, if* Kagura ever picks it up too.
Dunno man. After the clusterfuck this game turned out to be I'm not so sure Kagura's gonna wanna bother with any more Gyu games at all.
Even now the game is a broken mess that's rarely stable.

Not once have I had a game this unplayable before (and I do mean that literally).

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes