Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
i played this game making an virgin run(so no sex run)and personally i liked the story....I obviously also tried the ntr run...it wasn't bad but in my opinion we could have done better...and the part where hades tells maya and the princess to be prostitutes to help the economy is bullshit imo...
Just to make sure if you do the ntr stuff will the princess leave the mc in the end or something, what happens specifically? Got some stuff told to me before but not exactly super specific.

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
Just to make sure if you do the ntr stuff will the princess leave the mc in the end or something, what happens specifically? Got some stuff told to me before but not exactly super specific.
iirc there are 4 or 5 bitch ending where the girls sell her body for money or pleasure all at the back of the mc...but im not remember correcty...so maybe im wrong

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Man, just got to the epilogue after a three-day binge, other than the final boss being ridiculous and the story stuff going a bit long (I suppose it needs a decent amount of non-h content for virgin runs.) My only real complaint is the lake of Rini content (though gyu seems to always shaft the lolis in their games) and the fact that there is no real pregnant content or content for the extra outfits (Rini's red sash is the best looking, the others are kinda generic sexy clothes making it look more unique in comparison.) But yea just changing the standing figure, being unable to be groped with the outfits/pregnant, and not having pregnant versions of the outfits really make the trek that getting to the epilogue is seems a bit lack-luster.

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
what is the pregnancy content is it good or just ending
For those who are questioning if this game really has pregnancy:
-The 3 main girls can get raped and impregnanted by humanoid npcs such as bandits. It seems that the male enemies carry a special potion that allows them to impregnante any female, so if the enemy cums inside, the girls will get pregnant.
-There are birth scenes which are skippable, on them there are dialogues that indicates who is the father of the baby.
-The pregnancy here is sometimes kinda bugged, for example, sometimes when the heroine is pregnant, the lewd scenes would show her on normal state.
-There is so many dialogues related to pregnancy, almost any male character that you will find want to impregnante some of the 3 girls, so yeah, this game has a lot of pregnancy and birth content.
Just search thread for "pregnant" or "pregnancy" and you'll find tons of explanations, faster than asking.

Gabb124

Sep 15, 2018
i played this game making an virgin run(so no sex run)and personally i liked the story....I obviously also tried the ntr run...it wasn't bad but in my opinion we could have done better...and the part where hades tells maya and the princess to be prostitutes to help the economy is bullshit imo...
I was trying the same thing. I'm fairly sure I'm at the end but the game keeps crashing after the kangaroo fight. I guess I'll never see the virgin ending.

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
The last time I download this game, the translation is horrible. I forgot if that time Kaguragames already involved or not. So, can someone tell me if the translation is good enough now? Thanks in advance

nofunds

Mar 16, 2020
Im usually a vanillafag , but the girls will get it because of the brainless logic in the story.

omenn00

Dec 18, 2018
I understand people had troubles with it but I played the latest version of Kagura's with the patch on joiplay and played from start to finish without a single crash, only the erotic status is bugged but no big deal.
what patch? playing in joiplay and still it crash a lot

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
how do you get past the first 'boss' fight in the forest??? i keep losing and can't win.. :/

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes