Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dexspace999

Feb 16, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/axe-maiden-vana-v0-80-maidensoft.146128/
Wow i was seeing this in "future releases" in DlSite. Never expected to see a 0.8 version here. Altough it lacks the NTR tag it was listed as NTR in Dlsite. Any opinions?
Really cool game, people who say that they don't like the art are the same people who like these disgusting renpy western styled shittery 3D graphics which require negative braincells to produce. Meanwhile this game has an actually cool design, nice art + the scenes look cool (rpg decrypter to check game files) imo and the combat in the game is really unique, honestly i'd keep an eye on this because it looks like a really promising good game (y)

Cpt.SumTingWong

Mar 23, 2018

Capu's Full English Beta Patch included (dialogues are translated, GUI and menus are not, once completely done - will be released publicly), as far as I get it. Got the game itself from ryuugames (apart from the patch). Want to clear 100% gallery and FLOW data - delete mamap_system.dat file.

P.S.
Noice, hopefully next will be this game.

Reactions: FreeComicz

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
New fan made Fate ntr game just got new update
Now everyone has the opportunity to subscribe, unlike the situation with xi521.
Please support the developer if possible.

Fanbox:
爱发电:
boosty:

• Love
Reactions: Testament34

VermillioN

May 4, 2017

Fanbox:
爱发电:
boosty:
Is the game in male pov or female pov?

dikiki52

Aug 14, 2021
the game is broken cant play it. i subscribe on his fanbox
Failed to load 1. audio/bgm/%E6%82%B2%E4%BC%A4bgm.ogg 2. img/characters/%E5%8D%AB%E5%AE%AB%E5%A3%AB%E9%83%8E.png
this is what i have in the game

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Failed to load 1. audio/bgm/%E6%82%B2%E4%BC%A4bgm.ogg 2. img/characters/%E5%8D%AB%E5%AE%AB%E5%A3%AB%E9%83%8E.png
Open with winrar. Name encoding Simplified Chinese.Extract.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
you need unrar with chinese code from winrar

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Fanbox:
爱发电:
boosty:
Never got around to trying the previous version, how much content is there right now? or at least how much bigger compared to before?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
4 h-scene, about 30 minutes of gameplay
You mean 4 more or that the new version only has 4 scenes and 30 min of gameplay? Because if its the later good thing i didn't try the first one xD

Also can you share? *insert puppy dog eyes face*

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
You mean 4 more or that the new version only has 4 scenes and 30 min of gameplay? Because if its the later good thing i didn't try the first one xD

Also can you share? *insert puppy dog eyes face*
Follow at least for free on boosty, so that the author can see that he is being tracked here. Preferably then subscribe to a paid subscription. I do this purely for the author's PR. On boosty because that's the only way I can support him. has only 4 scenes and 30 minutes of gameplay, but he makes 2-3 updates per month, in one update 2-3 scenes.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes