Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Follow at least for free on boosty, so that the author can see that he is being tracked here. Preferably then subscribe to a paid subscription. I do this purely for the author's PR. On boosty because that's the only way I can support him. has only 4 scenes and 30 minutes of gameplay, but he makes 2-3 updates per month, in one update 2-3 scenes.

Pass: XNKLA1233
Game seens a little too big for only 4 scenes total plus it kind of contradicts what you said later about the updates (we are probably miscomunicating somewhere xD) but yes if the game is any good i will try to support, i remember Boosty became popular recently too, probably has to do with patreon going to shit

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
There hasnt been a good sharing game being uploaded for a while, only netorare games. Anyone got some info on netorase games (that don't turn into netorare) that are new, upcoming or close to completion?

DemandoSama

Oct 20, 2019
Sugoi for all dialogue, DeepL for the FMC's thoughts and manual edits for the menu. Wouldn't the link just get flagged too? Well, I can give it a try: English MTL for "Engraved Pleasure" -

Note that the start menu is not translated ("Start - Load - End").

Edit: Polished the stat menu entries, fixed overflowing text in the stat menu. Please note that changes only apply once the game updates the menu (because the entries are actually written into the save file, so you might not notice any difference upon loading an old save).

Edit 2: Changed "Sex for fun" into "Sex toys used". Wasn't sure about this stat, still not entirely sure but should be better than the old translation.

Edit 3: Changed "Sex toys used" back to "Sex for pleasure" after I got some scene context for what the stat actually represents.

Edit 4: Finished the game with my MTL without crashes. Checked all quests, scenes and endings.
link is broken can you re-upload please?

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Meanwhile on 4chan NTR and NTS threads are basically at war with each other
I think its more of a civil war. With makes sense if you think about it, unlike here. There aint a vanilla faction to unite the ntr tribes together. Cause ya know, its 4chan, nothing is vanilla there.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Meanwhile on 4chan NTR and NTS threads are basically at war with each other
What's NTS? Netorase? Also does anyone ever find 4chan ntr thread useful? It's so much useless chatter and less about prevalent information.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
What's NTS? Netorase? Also does anyone ever find 4chan ntr thread useful? It's so much useless chatter and less about prevalent information.
I do sometimes find usefull but i have to mentally prepare myself to not lose brain cells when reading through it.

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
I have been getting the following error while playing Wailing Guignol. I have tried to download from multiple sites but all have same error. if someone completed 100% can you try to go past this event and share file.
Can someone provide wailing guignol solution

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
I am happy for my descendants who will enjoy the full release of this game once he moves to Andromeda galaxy.

darchrow98

Jan 11, 2019
If anyone is trying to get into NTR ASMR audio, I strongly recommend the 親愛度100% series from Bicorn Forest. His script writing is amazing and the voice acting is very well done too. One of the best NTR content dev I've seen thus far.

He is making a game as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hp_surfer and Vlrnt

romavb

Oct 12, 2021
Game seens a little too big for only 4 scenes total plus it kind of contradicts what you said later about the updates (we are probably miscomunicating somewhere xD) but yes if the game is any good i will try to support, i remember Boosty became popular recently too, probably has to do with patreon going to shit
Boosty became popular, because for now its almost impossible to use patreon in Russia

Reactions: Animefan_09

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
If anyone is trying to get into NTR ASMR audio, I strongly recommend the 親愛度100% series from Bicorn Forest. His script writing is amazing and the voice acting is very well done too. One of the best NTR content dev I've seen thus far.

He is making a game as well.

I don't think many of the peope here understand/speak/read Japanese. I certainly don't. As the 'western' erotic scene continues to develop, there will probably be some english content like this created.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I don't think many of the peope here understand/speak/read Japanese. I certainly don't. As the 'western' erotic scene continues to develop, there will probably be some english content like this created.
I guess it would work if they just put up subtitles or something, so you get something to hook.

But if it is pure sound then yeah, it becomes inaccessible for most. Shame.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes