Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
There was a link for the second demo (ver 0.3), i thought it was the latest wich is .5 or something but when i checked Boosty the latest there was 0.3 so i have no idea if its the latest or not xD
this game already have version 0.6 and developer shared free dlc for this game but we dont have version 0.6 we got only 0.3 :/

dlc:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
this game already have version 0.6 and developer shared free dlc for this game but we dont have version 0.6 we got only 0.3 :/

dlc:
We need 0.6 version xD, i like the idea of this game a bit more than xi521 's FGO, but that is a personal preference of mine, xi521's game is actually better in almost all aspects (wich makes sense because the guy has way more practice at this point lol) but i just like classic ntr plus the 3 heroines of fate getting stolen xD (wich is why i liked the Sakura chapter more xD)

I haven tried that other gneshin Impact game because i don't really know Genshin and it seens femlae MC focused, anyone who tried can tell me if it switches POV? Or at least if the male MC appears instead of being just around to provide the ntr label (as in no role apart from existing)

Reactions: Testament34

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
hey i have question is there NTR game where the girl cheats on you but acts jealous when u talk to other girls or when other girls hit on you ?

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017

dlc:
downloaded the game from there but i get stuck in a loop trying to find Rin after Tornado/Tatsumaki scene near toilets

Reactions: Testament34

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
hey i have question is there NTR game where the girl cheats on you but acts jealous when u talk to other girls or when other girls hit on you ?
Honestly i wouldn't mind seeing a ntr with such a female character, it juast adds to the unfair feeling of all.

A variation would be framming the guy for cheating so she (and the netori guy) can advance some goal or just exploit the MC.

Reactions: hp_surfer

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
The NTR tag seems to be no more, instead there's a netorare tag.

This is new right? not just me living under a rock.
Yeah, they took like a year just to do that, it's crazy hahahah
How hard is it to add the new tags already to the site like what the f

Btw has anyone played RJ365904?
Saikey just translated it and was wondering if paying for it was worth it

Oct 9, 2021
Dear thread followers, I am conducting a survey on NTR genre. It is probably something just plastered together but the purpose is hoping my NTR genre is aligned with most NTR lovers. Please continue to to help me out for initialization. If the prospects are good, I would further do a more and proper analysis.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes