Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Dear thread followers, I am conducting a survey on NTR genre. It is probably something just plastered together but the purpose is hoping my NTR genre is aligned with most NTR lovers. Please continue to to help me out for initialization. If the prospects are good, I would further do a more and proper analysis.
Really interesting survey and results, most people knows what is good haha

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Dear thread followers, I am conducting a survey on NTR genre. It is probably something just plastered together but the purpose is hoping my NTR genre is aligned with most NTR lovers. Please continue to to help me out for initialization. If the prospects are good, I would further do a more and proper analysis.
This survey begin as open minded and about different flavour of NTR, and then page two begin to be only about one specific sub-genre?!

Oct 9, 2021
This survey begin as open minded and about different flavour of NTR, and then page two begin to be only about one specific sub-genre?!
not the intention, the real problem with this survey is tags/fetishes conclusiveness. So this would be preliminary survey. If the responses are abundant, I would further improve it by refining categorization. Just 'tags' only could easily reach 100 different tastes. And I do not see how it is only one sub-genre.

Reactions: ktez

sibis

Dec 10, 2021
who know when there next game will come out kegani laboratory ?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
1675542453606.png
Nah dude, they took 2 years to change NTR to Netorare and like 2 months max to add the new tag 'AI CG'.
They must be ignoring us on purpose, theres no doubt zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
View attachment 2366108
Nah dude, they took 2 years to change NTR to Netorare and like 2 months max to add the new tag 'AI CG'.
They must be ignoring us on purpose, theres no doubt zzzzzzzzzzzzz
It says a lot about them when NOW of all times, they finally change NTR to Netorare.

But i'm at least very happy the AI CG got its own Tag. Now we can finally filter out the AI CG, should we wish to. Very good improvement to the Search Engine.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
So they renamed NTR to netorare but the games stay the same, including all netori and netorase games. Hope they'll get the new tags eventually, the sooner the better of course (netori and netorase). Otherwise it's kind of stupid cause the old abbreviation could be seen as encompassing all three of them (NeToRare, NeToRase and NeToRi), and now it's only one mistakenly covering all 3 and keeping the old mess of inability to distinguish between them.

'AI CG' is a good thing to introduce though. To keep away from...

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So they renamed NTR to netorare but the games stay the same, including all netori and netorase games. Hope they'll get the new tags eventually, the sooner the better of course (netori and netorase). Otherwise it's kind of stupid cause the old abbreviation could be seen as encompassing all three of them (NeToRare, NeToRase and NeToRi), and now it's only one mistakenly covering all 3 and keeping the old mess of inability to distinguish between them.

'AI CG' is a good thing to introduce though. To keep away from...
Yeah, I also though they would add at least netori. I think that is the main issue, where a lot of people like netori, but absolutely hate netorare (I will not get into how hypocritical that is).

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Yeah, I also though they would add at least netori. I think that is the main issue, where a lot of people like netori, but absolutely hate netorare (I will not get into how hypocritical that is).
Yeah netori is kind of stands out cause it's mirroring netorare and netorase in a sense. People who are into netori are not so fond of netorare and netorase, often to put it mildly, I think. Don't know if the opposite is true. So even a couple of tags like 'netorare/netorase' and 'netori' would do the job, not three. Especially when some games have a mix of netorase (starting out as such) and - later on in a game - netorare (or at least branching into happy netorase and netorare), e.g. a lot of atelier sakura's games). Or this can be vice versa - first netorare, then netorase when cuck discovers the affair and discovers\develops this fetish.

So we are perhaps just one new tag away (netori), well, plus changing netorare into netorare/netorase in order to start sorting the mess with NTR games. It can start with tagging just the new games accordingly with these 'netori' or 'netorare/netorase' tags. Later on maybe older games could be retagged. I bet some people would volunteer to help, if possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: FreeComicz
Oct 9, 2021
I would suggest using these tags instead:
netorare is NTR, netori is NTL, netorase is NTRS

source: (quite a read)

TLDR:
netorare means something like "cheating with." So, even thought a lot of people think this, if a character says netorare they don't mean "cuckold," they're referring to the act. Like saying "it's robbery!" instead of "it's a robber!"

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah netori is kind of stands out cause it's mirroring netorare and netorase in a sense. People who are into netori are not so fond of netorare and netorase, often to put it mildly, I think. Don't know if the opposite is true. So even a couple of tags like 'netorare/netorase' and 'netori' would do the job, not three. Especially when some games have a mix of netorase (starting out as such) and - later on in a game - netorare (or at least branching into happy netorase and netorare), e.g. a lot of atelier sakura's games). Or this can be vice versa - first netorare, then netorase when cuck discovers the affair and discovers\develops this fetish.

So we are perhaps just one new tag away (netori), well, plus changing netorare into netorare/netorase in order to start sorting the mess with NTR games. It can start with tagging just the new games accordingly with these 'netori' or 'netorare/netorase' tags. Later on maybe older games could be retagged. I bet some people would volunteer to help, if possible.
I must be the odd one out because i like both Netorare and Netori but tend to dislike Netorase (i say tend because i have played some that i enjoy a bit and there is the one sliek you said that start netorase but end up netorare, love those when done well muahahahahahahaha), maybe is because i get off on the sense of betrayal (netorare), corruption and degeneration (both netorare/ri sometimes) or dominance in the case of Netori

Honestly the whole raging hate between both sides seens stupid to me, i see it mostly coming from closeted netorare fans (when they say they like Netori)

Reactions: Klab040855

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
I must be the odd one out because i like both Netorare and Netori but tend to dislike Netorase (i say tend because i have played some that i enjoy a bit and there is the one sliek you said that start netorase but end up netorare, love those when done well muahahahahahahaha), maybe is because i get off on the sense of betrayal (netorare), corruption and degeneration (both netorare/ri sometimes) or dominance in the case of Netori

Honestly the whole raging hate between both sides seens stupid to me, i see it mostly coming from closeted netorare fans (when they say they like Netori)
Netorase is great when the guy regrets his choice in the end.

Oct 9, 2021
Hey guys, I'm sure most of you would notice my survey is bit conflicting on the tags/fetishes. So I have created a somewhat table list with focus on NTR based on tags by some websites. So, I'm going to ask for you guys to help and edit more words into the list. It is publicly accessible so please be respectful of the work and not cause a haywire. Before accessing, there are couple of things to keep in mind:
  1. Some Japanese tags are already translated such as Nakadashi = Creampie. Just add space then '/' then space and type the word.
  2. Some tags also can be unified such as Strap-on is unified under Sex Toys, same treatment as [1].
  3. If you notice I don't include certain tags such as Scat, I prefer for the list to be clean (on health basis).
  4. Any words you see conflicting in the category or you unsure/unneeded about the word to upload, please discuss here.
  5. Fetish category is not included as it would encompass all other category.
With those in mind, here you go . I still have original copy but please... keep it cool. ;D

Reactions: ktez
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes