Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
so guys did you see
Black & White [v0.01] [WickedGames]
Game Theard is getting bullied for putting NTR in his game , mods should do something about these people who come bitchin in every game with NTR , we should go and support him guys
What a f shitshow that thread is, like any game that adds NTR lol, they are so insecure with themselves

Reactions: mtrerner

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
There are some that come with scripts, which you could use mtl for, but sadly that's pretty damn rare in my experience.
My time to shine! Netorare Audio with Scripts in the files:
(I had more, but that computer died last year :cry:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Xi (the chinesse dev that made the FGO ntr, Nero and now making a SAO ntr game) made a patreon also next update is free aparently but sub to the patreon or CI-EN if you can
We're still at SAO 0.3? It felt pretty underwhelming also Nero seems to be stopped doesn't it

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
so guys did you see
Black & White [v0.01] [WickedGames]
Game Theard is getting bullied for putting NTR in his game , mods should do something about these people who come bitchin in every game with NTR , we should go and support him guys
mods allow the canceling on NTR games, thats why all ntr games destroyed in the forum. If mods do their jod there wont be a canceling problem in the forum.

Reactions: Hibikiki and ktez

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
We're still at SAO 0.3? It felt pretty underwhelming also Nero seems to be stopped doesn't it
kind of hope they do more chainsaw man after all this i kind of disagree on peoples stance with makima because i think it could work.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
anyone played this demo?

I've been playing it and noticed when the MC is alone the Girl changes place sometimes and i found 1 situation where she enters the other guy room and you can hear a wet sound(based on the moment a HJ/BJ) and wanted to know if there is any other situation like that on the demo, because sometimes they disappear and i cant find them no matter what so i dont know if they disappear as a content not avaiable or if im just missing them.

I want to know if there are other scenes like that somewhere else in the demo.
1676035716323.png

Last edited:

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
anyone played this demo?

I've been playing it and noticed when the MC is alone the Girl changes place sometimes and i found 1 situation where she enters the other guy room and you can hear a wet sound(based on the moment a HJ/BJ) and wanted to know if there is any other situation like that on the demo, because sometimes they disappear and i cant find them no matter what so i dont know if they disappear as a content not avaiable or if im just missing them.

View attachment 2380519
From what I remember there were 2 routes one with her brother MC very few scenes maybe 3 or 4 and a few more scenes with her uncle.
Uncles route in the last demo goes all the way to “deflowering”.
According to the last post he made the game is currently on hiatus something about him breaking his arm or at least something about his arm and is recovering.

I recall just that if you finish the love route you can unlock all the scenes unsure regards the other route. I may or may have not shared the save, however, can’t remember.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
From what I remember there were 2 routes one with her brother MC very few scenes maybe 3 or 4 and a few more scenes with her uncle.
Uncles route in the last demo goes all the way to “deflowering”.
According to the last post he made the game is currently on hiatus something about him breaking his arm or at least something about his arm and is recovering.

I recall just that if you finish the love route you can unlock all the scenes unsure regards the other route. I may or may have not shared the save, however, can’t remember.
i think i have seen everything then, thx for the answer.

Reactions: R2D11
Oct 5, 2018
Soraue just posted a demo to a new NTR game. It features NTR of the chic (Kaede) that gets along with the MC at the end of "Daily Life in Jeopardy".

Anyone got the new Soraue demo or at least the latest version of the below game. I've already tried the dedicated threads for the games.

Reactions: tyutyujj

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
i think i have seen everything then, thx for the answer.
I think that for the uncle it was about 6-7 scenes. In case you didn’t know if you go towards bath inside the house at enterance the right part of house there’s a crystal that lets you enter recollection room where you can view from the girls perspectives.

Reactions: dinamite157

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
anyone played this demo?

View attachment 2380519
Is there a thread for this here on f95zone?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
kind of hope they do more chainsaw man after all this i kind of disagree on peoples stance with makima because i think it could work.
I liked it a bit but lets just say is the one game i liked the less xD, i even liked the old Nero more, but so far i think SAO has the best setup for ntr, the FGO is good (and he improved a lot of stuff in the Sakura chapter) but SAO just feels has more potential for ntr since Asuna and Kirito actually act and feel like a couple.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes