Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I just finished playing NTRipper second game. The writting was top notch for Netorase genre. I can\t believe they only make two games. They should make more games in the future haha

Reactions: Zairus
Jan 28, 2023
I liked it a bit but lets just say is the one game i liked the less xD, i even liked the old Nero more, but so far i think SAO has the best setup for ntr, the FGO is good (and he improved a lot of stuff in the Sakura chapter) but SAO just feels has more potential for ntr since Asuna and Kirito actually act and feel like a couple.
Where can I find/ download this SAO game? Sounds interesting.

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
we should do something then
we are acting kind and absorbing hate toward us, while mods watching falling down of ntr games and communities. I hope someone who have regulation power see the problem and fix it. If people of f95 stay silent while ntr is destroyed, cancaled dont expect people to defand you when canceling come to you.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Where can I find/ download this SAO game? Sounds interesting.
Just check the CI-EN ( ) or patreon on the 14th, this time he says it will be a free update (probaly to promote the new patreon), sub to the patreon if you can.

PS: anyone else had a perverse laugh to see a ntr game released on the 14?

Oct 5, 2018
Did you find it ?
Sadly no.

Tried hentaibanchi, otomi games, torrents. Hell, even an official purchase on DLsite doesn't work due to some issues with some cards. DLsite isn't specific about which cards work/don't, it rejected a VISA despite it saying that it supports it.

LoLi4Queens

Feb 21, 2022
Does someone know where can I download this NTR game ? RJ403647 人妻援交

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Does someone know where can I download this NTR game ? RJ403647 人妻援交
99.99999% probably nowhere unless if you buy it.
On Dlsite there’s a simple trick. Look at how many purchases the product you’re looking at. If it has more then at least a few hundred there’s a chance, if it has over 700 a better chance and if it has over 1k it’s bound to be out there unless if too old and not seeded etc. anymore.

Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
99.99999% probably nowhere unless if you buy it.
On Dlsite there’s a simple trick. Look at how many purchases the product you’re looking at. If it has more then at least a few hundred there’s a chance, if it has over 700 a better chance and if it has over 1k it’s bound to be out there unless if too old and not seeded etc. anymore.
Only 14 purchaces -_-"

• Sad
Reactions: cleanfeel

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I dont know
Well thanks for pointing out that the mentioned thread is a translation request. Was so hard to notice.
And for those in dire need of elaboration due to some apparent mental capacity limitations I'll kindly elaborate.

The game is both:
- not finished RPGM game (only demo available)
- in Japanese language

To me this tells that there is no and shall not be a thread with a downloadable version cause this site has games in English for download, first, and second, there is little or no point in requesting its translation, because as opposed to some novels at this site that add content gradually and some people would like to see them translated to their native languages which are not English, this RPGM game apparently has in its current demo state abysmal amount of content in comparison with full version to be released, especially given the fact that many months have passed since the demo was published and like a couple of years have passed since the very first demo was out (yes, currently available is not the first one). This, in turn, makes me to conclude that:
- most likely nobody will take effort to translate the demo yet as
- this doesn't make much sense until the full version with the vast majority of content is released.

Hence the question about the validity of the game's thread/translation request existence. Heck, even so many classy released games don't have translations and translation of a demo got requested. What chances do you have? Maybe it's to attract attention to the game and have a place to discuss it? (I can say BTW that for me personally this one now is the most anitcipated RPGM game). Then what this thread is for? To post shitty smart ass pics? A game gets out - go ahead, start a thread. Chances for someone to translate it much better now and many will flock to the thread to discuss the game, if it's a good one, perhaps, or share links (though it's not what translation threads are for, isn't it?).

The same question by the way goes to the people asking about the thread in the first place. This is Jap demo of RPGM game, what kind of thread were you asking about, given that the one I provided link to has not to exist in the first place, IMO? Maybe you got the address wrong and you need to go to ULMF or something?

P.S. So. I have to confess. I have very low tolerance for idiots. So maybe you'll find it harsh, but - PRETTY PLEASE, people. Before you shit here next time and think how cool and sarcastic you are, or do something else dumb and/or lazy like asking for threads that should not exist here or links for games that were provided sometimes not once and sometimes a couple of pages ago in this thread or somewhere else on F95 (yeah here I go again because this thread is gradually turning into a shithole) - try to get more aware of your own mental condition (and don't flatter yourself), the world around you and space-time continuum etc. - whatever is needed. Then think some more, try to use search feature and only then maybe post.

P.P.S. No good deed goes unpunished, as they say. Why the heck would anybody bother themselves with some links to threads or games if all they get in response is some smart ass shit? How will this affect this thread? Think about it. If you can...

Oct 5, 2018
Anyone got the new Soraue demo or at least the latest version of the below game. I've already tried the dedicated threads for the games.

The Demo link is available on the "Daily Life in Jeopardy" thread. I couldn't get it to work but pulled out some images -

Would be great if someone has a DL to RJ326547.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well thanks for pointing out that the mentioned thread is a translation request. Was so hard to notice.
And for those in dire need of elaboration due to some apparent mental capacity limitations I'll kindly elaborate.

The game is both:
- in Japanese language

To me this tells that there is no and shall not be a thread with a downloadable version cause this site has games in English for download, first, and second, there is little or no point in requesting its translation, because as opposed to some novels at this site that add content gradually and some people would like to see them translated to their native languages which are not English, this RPGM game apparently has in its current demo state abysmal amount of content in comparison with full version to be released, especially given the fact that many months have passed since the demo was published and like a couple of years have passed since the very first demo was out (yes, currently available is not the first one). This, in turn, makes me to conclude that:
- this doesn't make much sense until the full version with the vast majority of content is released.

Hence the question about the validity of the game's thread/translation request existence. Heck, even so many classy released games don't have translations and translation of a demo got requested. What chances do you have? Maybe it's to attract attention to the game and have a place to discuss it? (I can say BTW that for me personally this one now is the most anitcipated RPGM game). Then what this thread is for? To post shitty smart ass pics? A game gets out - go ahead, start a thread. Chances for someone to translate it much better now and many will flock to the thread to discuss the game, if it's a good one, perhaps, or share links (though it's not what translation threads are for, isn't it?).

The same question by the way goes to the people asking about the thread in the first place. This is Jap demo of RPGM game, what kind of thread were you asking about, given that the one I provided link to has not to exist in the first place, IMO? Maybe you got the address wrong and you need to go to ULMF or something?

P.S. So. I have to confess. I have very low tolerance for idiots. So maybe you'll find it harsh, but - PRETTY PLEASE, people. Before you shit here next time and think how cool and sarcastic you are, or do something else dumb and/or lazy like asking for threads that should not exist here or links for games that were provided sometimes not once and sometimes a couple of pages ago in this thread or somewhere else on F95 (yeah here I go again because this thread is gradually turning into a shithole) - try to get more aware of your own mental condition (and don't flatter yourself), the world around you and space-time continuum etc. - whatever is needed. Then think some more, try to use search feature and only then maybe post.

P.P.S. No good deed goes unpunished, as they say. Why the heck would anybody bother themselves with some links to threads or games if all they get in response is some smart ass shit? How will this affect this thread? Think about it. If you can...
Jeez dude, touch some grass. You had a mental breakdown over someone making little fun of you. Your point about it being japanese is really weird. That is what the whole translation request section is for, lol.

And there have been translations for many work in progress games (nymphomania priestess being one of them), the demo of the ntr game many people are looking forward to would probably deserve one too (the one with the uncle and nice pixel graphics).

Does this one deserve that treatment? I dont know, but you are acting like they are speaking moon language.

Sometimes just take the hit and laugh with others...

Last edited:

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
Before you shit here next time - try to get more aware of your own mental condition (and don't flatter yourself), the world around you and space-time continuum etc. - whatever is needed. Then think some more

How will this affect this thread? Think about it. If you can...
Sounds like someone needs to follow their own advice first before preaching to others.

Seriously, you lost your marbles just because someone else pointed your mistake in a sassy manner.

Reactions: cleanfeel

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017

The game is both:
- in Japanese language

I have three words for you that makes your entire post moot: People translate demos.

P.S. I have to confess I read the whole thing

P.P.S No, my penis is not small. It's yuge. It's the biggest penis the world has ever seen.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Same I don’t get the hype either regarding NTR at least. Way too convoluted to feel an impact imo
I agree, as an NTR game it's kinda lacking. I like the game for its choices though. The FMC can be shaped to your liking and that's really cool.

In my game, my FMC is basically cheating on her "boyfriend" and there's really no resistance. Her first game had a great scene where she had to sell her pussy and mouth for her friend and she was resistant. In this one its just cheating.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
On a related note, what do people think about Eva Kiss's Our Red String?
https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-ch-11-prologue-eva-kiss.48813/

Both on a game level, and on a NTR level?
It felt really weak. Personally I hate playing both characters. It feels like having sex with myself, it is very weird. Also makes none of the choices the characters make have any impact, because I am making those choices. Oh no, she slept with someone else, how in the world could that have happened? Oh wait...

I like the art, but the first game was better imo (not artwise, but in every other way).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes