Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I'm probably out of the loop here, but where are we looking for NTRMan's stuff these days? Since I'm pretty sure a bunch of his stuff is wiped from here now.

Reactions: 88stanford88

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I've found Sugoi to be a decent translator, the wait for DeepL to translate every single line of text when I press next makes me want to pull my hair out

Looks good to me atleast 60% of time
View attachment 2388276
I looked into Sugoi and it says it's a offline translation service. But you have to be a patreon on Mtool to use? Can you explain the pricing model? DeepL is free, unless you play a lot.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I looked into Sugoi and it says it's a offline translation service. But you have to be a patreon on Mtool to use? Can you explain the pricing model? DeepL is free, unless you play a lot.
The online version requires your computer/laptop to be above average quality of you want fast translation

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you everyone for recommendation. I played it too, was surprisingly better than expected.
The only problem I have is Textractor isn't able to capture the text without a ton of duplication.

So I end up using lulibelle RPGMakerMV clipboard, but it still has a lot of spam with the stupid "points" indicator constantly polluting the text. with things like

「0」

I was able to write a decently working Regex
"\「\d.*?\」"

The only problem I have is there is still some new line characters somewhere and I don't know how to properly use the regex filter on TextTractor. It's playable, but you have to read faster. Open for suggestions.

Onto the game...
a) art, medicore
b) gameplay, decently interesting
c) story / choices, lack of choices. Wife just kinda "takes it" from the baddie. Kinda sucks.

There's a hint of greatness with how you can see the h-scene happening with the corruption / excitement bars as you're on the field "exploring" to get points. It's cool.

The failing is how a JP developer tries to portray an American woman who is apparently a former Spec Ops bad ass, to be at the same time really cool. Yet gets "blackmailed" and then just straight up cheats on you with the baddie.

My brief understanding of the plot is baddie first starts off touching your wife inappropriately, then proceeds to take his cock out and jerks off all over her face and tits (???) via BLACKMAIL PERSUASION with no real leverage.

Your wife somehow can't have sex with you because she doesn't want to get pregnant here, but the dev fails to see the irony that the baddie and wife are literally doing handjobs, blowjobs. None of which gets her pregnant and she can do with the husband. Husbando also has zero sex drive and doesn't demand sex at night somehow.

The game's mechanics and premise is interesting. Story is JP level retarded.
Started playing the game but im actually stuck because the game kinda doesn't really tell what you have to do, i have found some itens and the scenes progressed but now it seems like there are no more items for me to find after i've found a pack of comdoms and a note talking about a monster(?)

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I pay 3$ or 5$ monthly on MTool patreon and you get the Sugoi translation, thats all

Reactions: cleanfeel

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Any link for this one?

I tried the 0.5 version and looked decent. Glad to see it finished already.
Just finished it, the excitement thing on real time is a really really good idea, just because of that I'd give it a 6/10 atleast, the story is not good but atleast the corruption progression took its time, it wasn't a 4-step fucking, it took him like +8 steps atleast? The art is below average but it gets the job close to done

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
SAO xi521 new version

pass:wIDgT4-hnA0pGQ2AiZog1xo4QbNJwM-tFM-WDjSbItk
I like this guy's games so much but I'm actively avoiding playing until he finishes the game. Nothing hurts more than seeing that damn chicken telling me it's time to stop. Besides that, does anyone know why he doesn't sell his games on a major site?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I'm probably out of the loop here, but where are we looking for NTRMan's stuff these days? Since I'm pretty sure a bunch of his stuff is wiped from here now.
+1
I would like to know too

NTRMan job is great!
is a decent place to download them.

There's also this thread in this site that you might not be aware of : Seasons of Loss
Game is still WIP atm , but you can still play it and get a decent amount of scenes.

Reactions: Phenomamd

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Any link for this one?

I tried the 0.5 version and looked decent. Glad to see it finished already.
Man i wish someone made a thread for this one, i want a partial for the lewd stats and the counter too (the one in the upper left corner) xD

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017

Yay! :DD english localization of My Neighbors Lonely Wife 2

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
I like this guy's games so much but I'm actively avoiding playing until he finishes the game. Nothing hurts more than seeing that damn chicken telling me it's time to stop. Besides that, does anyone know why he doesn't sell his games on a major site?
He is so slow and I'm can't waiting on

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes