Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jul 21, 2021

New NTR game
Dev made a game before and while i appreciate new devs giving games a go his last one was very disappointing. Im gonna wait to see what other people says about it but if its like his first game then its a pass. Both doesn't have combat which is fine many hgame done it perfectly. But instead of trying to worldbuild the first game was a one way cg gallery disguised as a game. At that point you might aswell just make a CG set instead since if there isn't events and story beats sprinkle in the game why even bother? But then again it might be good for learning to make a better game down the line with the experience.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

New NTR game
Can't find it anywhere, you have a link?

Dev made a game before and while i appreciate new devs giving games a go his last one was very disappointing. Im gonna wait to see what other people says about it but if its like his first game then its a pass. Both doesn't have combat which is fine many hgame done it perfectly. But instead of trying to worldbuild the first game was a one way cg gallery disguised as a game. At that point you might aswell just make a CG set instead since if there isn't events and story beats sprinkle in the game why even bother? But then again it might be good for learning to make a better game down the line with the experience.
I actually liked their last game a little bit so if this is improved it might be good

Reactions: Varimir

Esmintor

Aug 12, 2019
i guess im a bit late to reply but i got some if anyone's still interested
2022 August: an13ne47 / bn23an38
2022 September: 1w1a6s87 / 7as1gzw4
2022 December: 1g4nebx5
2023 January: 74a8nx9z

am trying to figuring out other months if i got some time
I found the password.

2022 October: 24ega5ss / fh1w5h41
2022 November: 6a71svn8 / g9d1wa2s
2023 February: nf9k4s5u

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So in the zombie ntr game anyone knows how to get pass the hospital? Because at this point i am about to just see if i can cheat xD, stupid zombie horde, it would be so bad if they didn't come from behind or even the sides xD

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
new game from wando wando, lets see if this time they nail it, honestly their games aren't that bad (some are outright funny lol) but in these ntr battle games they usually screw it at the end since i honestly don't feel any real difference between the ntr and vanilla endings, even if seeing the harem fall is fun

En89

Apr 22, 2019
Took a couple of tries but you can just go in, shoot once in the direction of the horde (for example the upper „line“) and right afterwards go out towards the switch again to recover if you need to. Then you go back in and shoot again towards the horde but on the lower „line“. Since you kill multiple zombies with a shot you should have some breathing room now to finish off the zombie to the right. From there it’s just patiently luring them in to shoot them from range. I used pistol lvl 2 for that stage.

Btw. If anyone else is struggling with progressing past the second map while using mtool:
Quit the game, turn off MTool, start and load your save. Go talk to Gordon to go to the second map again. This time there should trigger one more h-event. Afterwards go back to the city and save. Quit the game, start it again with mtool, load your save and progress normally. Next morning Gordon sends you to the third map.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Took a couple of tries but you can just go in, shoot once in the direction of the horde (for example the upper „line“) and right afterwards go out towards the switch again to recover if you need to. Then you go back in and shoot again towards the horde but on the lower „line“. Since you kill multiple zombies with a shot you should have some breathing room now to finish off the zombie to the right. From there it’s just patiently luring them in to shoot them from range. I used pistol lvl 2 for that stage.

Btw. If anyone else is struggling with progressing past the second map while using mtool:
Quit the game, turn off MTool, start and load your save. Go talk to Gordon to go to the second map again. This time there should trigger one more h-event. Afterwards go back to the city and save. Quit the game, start it again with mtool, load your save and progress normally. Next morning Gordon sends you to the third map.
..........i was weak and just cheated xD

I think that scenario is made with you havign the final updated pistol in mind, pity that one is bugged, although i am not sure what the final pistols would do sicne killing them in line isn't the issue xD

• Haha
Reactions: En89

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Also a new game from the maker of gentle girl and short escape.

Have yet to find a dl.

serialbelt

Mar 18, 2019
Also a new game from the maker of gentle girl and short escape.

Have yet to find a dl.
its on anime sharing

though the download speed isn't great

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
RJ437740 <- New netori game, really good animations and sound, if Netori is your thing this one could be atleast 7/10 for you. The ending is reeeeeally lackluster (idk if theres more than 1 ending, I got a 'true' ending apparently, did nothing special)
RJ432231 <- The scenes were decent but like someone else said, this one feels actually like a gallery with some movement. You can move for like 1 sec every time you get control, not that good but I'd say it's worth the play. It has 3 endings

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes