Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
ok here a menu translation patch for NTRサバイバル Z just copy the www folder into the main NTRサバイバル Z folder and should copy over the original pic (be sure to make back ups of the old ones first.) tried to make it have the same style and the original

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Quick question people but those of you who use Mtool do you use a certain font so the riting (mostly in menus but sometimes in the dialogue boxes too) fits better in the translation? Basically one that takes less space

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
ok here a menu translation patch for NTRサバイバル Z just copy the www folder into the main NTRサバイバル Z folder and should copy over the original pic (be sure to make back ups of the old ones first.) tried to make it have the same style and the original
What was the "condition of sex" text? I didn't get it even with translation.

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
Quick question people but those of you who use Mtool do you use a certain font so the riting (mostly in menus but sometimes in the dialogue boxes too) fits better in the translation? Basically one that takes less space
Not sure if it actually does anything with menus, but for dialogue there's an option to change the size of the text. Don't have a game up right now so can't say exactly where it is, but there is an option like that.

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
What was the "condition of sex" text? I didn't get it even with translation.
yeah I could not figure out a good translation for it. maybe sexual capability would have work better. it's the stat for how tight her pussy is aground Roy or gordens dick. like at first for Gorden it's "tight" then "perfect" while for roy it goes from "perfect" to "lose" to "really lose" those stats are not hard text thou so cant translate them. MTool kind of dose thou.

Last edited:
Reactions: cleanfeel

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Not sure if it actually does anything with menus, but for dialogue there's an option to change the size of the text. Don't have a game up right now so can't say exactly where it is, but there is an option like that.
Yeah it helps, at leats in some games i checked it with, but you also can change the font and some make it easier too

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

its here dude??
Like i said it appeared like during the 15 minutes i wasn't looking lol

Although i saw it first on another site, already playing it, not bad, nothing expectacular but so far its good....lets see if for once they give it a real bad ending xD

Reactions: Testament34

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Doesn't seem like it translates the top left part
1676723068269.png ?

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
Doesn't seem like it translates the top left part
?
thats all soft text, so there is no images to edit so doing that beyond my skill level sorry :cry:. I translated all the stuff that I chould edit in somthing like gimp software since Mtool or other text extractors cant translate hard text. for that menu from top to bottom it's something like this
Gorden favorability
Shelly Perversion
Shelly Lust
Gordens Favorablity
Gordens Lust.

Reactions: cleanfeel

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
thats all soft text, so there is no images to edit so doing that beyond my skill level sorry :cry:. I translated all the stuff that I chould edit in somthing like gimp software since Mtool or other text extractors cant translate hard text. for that menu from top to bottom it's something like this
Gorden favorability
Shelly Perversion
Shelly Lust
Gordens Favorablity
Gordens Lust.
Aw damn, for some reason Mtool doesn't translate it for me either but on netorare discord it does for someone else :(

utre111

Dec 3, 2018
This game :RJ01019240 gives me this error: Failed to load: img/titles1/here jap characters... Can someone help me?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes