Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
just replayed it because of you, you little rascal ;)
was totally worth it. Just imo one of the best NTR games, together with the Rascou games
I never got to finish Triangle Blue, what's so good about it?

I just started playing that's not the game thank you anyway.I'll try to describe it a little better.The MC(brother) sees his sister getting gang banged in the school locker room by Tyron and his friends and tries to save her,but gets beat up from the guys.Later the mother finds out and goes after the leader and kills him.I think Tyron's father is a big shot in the city.Hope this helps a little better.
Sounds fucking hot and interesting. I've played a ton of NTR / blackmail / corruption games but never heard of this one. You have any hints in the engine? Finished not finished? Russian, Japanese, English, Korean, or Chinese? Tyrone and his gangbangers are Black, what about the other people? White?

You sure this isn't a manga or anime right?

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Among many other things it has a massive build up to the ntr, it can be too much but if you know jap then its easier since you can read faster and skip what you feel like filler stuff, something i find unique is the mix of realism and over the top stuff, it somehow manages to be both.

Akane's corruption in the Kyo route is awesome, in fact that route alone is worth the whole game, above all is pretty hardcore emotionally wich is awesome in ntr.

Hallokun

Jan 1, 2019
and both have scenes like that since the girls really change, sadly is mostly 1 or 2 scenes

and the third game too, and i think Triangle Blue also (this one is worth it but massive)
Thanks, too bad they're all in japanese

En89

Apr 22, 2019
Do you know how I can play this game in English?
I don’t think there is a translation of that game (if there is, please let me know). I got it working with textractor (dev tools) yesterday. Only thing that’s weird to me is that the game misses the font in the dialogues (not all of it, there are single letters left but it looks quite strange. As if the localization is wrong but I’m using the japanese region setting) Doesn’t matter too much because I’m reading textractor anyways but would be nice to fix that. Did anyone encounter that problem as well and found a solution?

Reactions: cleanfeel

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019

Sounds fucking hot and interesting. I've played a ton of NTR / blackmail / corruption games but never heard of this one. You have any hints in the engine? Finished not finished? Russian, Japanese, English, Korean, or Chinese? Tyrone and his gangbangers are Black, what about the other people? White?

You sure this isn't a manga or anime right?
It' 3d,engish,abandon,the mc and everybody else is white.Also it has some incest in it.Hope this helps,if not I'm just gonna give up searching for this game.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Great corruption arc, very content-rich, very emotional and depressive (similar level as thug hero party though the stories are obviously very different), multiple NTR routes that feel different. The art obviously is very old but still good imo and yeah its text heavy but its a ton of content so....
Also there are different fetishes I very much appreciate in combination with a good corruption/NTR story (slutification, pregnancy, harassment, ...)

Do you have the newest version? I mean i think they released an updated version in a bundle or as an anniversary sometime? Asking because yes the game is great but i only ever got it to work with AGTH xD
No I dontthink so, but I am not sure...

Also i remember the walkthrough i used wasn't 100% accurate, do you have one that is?
I used this one and it's very accurate:

Reactions: Animefan_09

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I don’t think there is a translation of that game (if there is, please let me know). I got it working with textractor (dev tools) yesterday. Only thing that’s weird to me is that the game misses the font in the dialogues (not all of it, there are single letters left but it looks quite strange. As if the localization is wrong but I’m using the japanese region setting) Doesn’t matter too much because I’m reading textractor anyways but would be nice to fix that. Did anyone encounter that problem as well and found a solution?
If you're missing font, try running the game in Windows 7 or older modes, Admin, JP locale. It's been a while since I installed it and played it, but it works with just LocaleEmulator and running it on older modes. Right click, Properties, Compatibility Mode

It' 3d,engish,abandon,the mc and everybody else is white.Also it has some incest in it.Hope this helps,if not I'm just gonna give up searching for this game.
Try this https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=30,258,417,894/prefixes=22. I can't help you if you give so little details. And honestly if it's abandoned, what's the point?

new ntr game male wievpoint
I will probably try this tonight, if someone can share and save some time for me searching for it.

Last edited:

En89

Apr 22, 2019
If you're missing font, try running the game in Windows 7 or older modes, Admin, JP locale. It's been a while since I installed it and played it, but it works with just LocaleEmulator and running it on older modes. Right click, Properties, Compatibility Mode

Didn't think of compatability Mode at all but that did the trick. Got it running with Admin + Vista Compatability + Jap Locale. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Oct 5, 2018
Reactions: Celestial Novel

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Unfortunately Triangle Blue was old game with very outdated UI. Story wise it's okay. But game wise its kinda annoying to replay.

Hot takes from me: All Lilim NTR eroge was just average. I Can wasn't even fully NTR, and the magical girl one was like parody. PoRo successfully adapting and expanding NTR part into their OVA.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Unfortunately Triangle Blue was old game with very outdated UI. Story wise it's okay. But game wise its kinda annoying to replay.

Hot takes from me: All Lilim NTR eroge was just average. I Can wasn't even fully NTR, and the magical girl one was like parody. PoRo successfully adapting and expanding NTR part into their OVA.
Lilim work doesn’t even feel like NTR with how weak it is. It feels more female corruption heavy

Reactions: stupid_army
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes