Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Surprised no one brought this up. New Lilim Darkness game. Looks more vanilla than their usual games.

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Wow, I remember playing the demo. Clearly inspired by Scars of Summer but I loved the art/animations/set up. I'll buy the game and upload it a bit later today to give the dev some time to get his sales. :WeSmart:
I think you can upload)

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Surprised no one brought this up. New Lilim Darkness game. Looks more vanilla than their usual games.

LOL and i post about lilim few days ago. Seriously, Lilim game almost can't count as NTR. Lilim too rushed on ero scenes before exploring relationship between MC and heroine(s).

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Wow, I remember playing the demo. Clearly inspired by Scars of Summer but I loved the art/animations/set up. I'll buy the game and upload it a bit later today to give the dev some time to get his sales. :WeSmart:
I thank you good sir to contribute to the well being of the developers and I agree that a certain amount of time should be allowed to pass before giving links to us, the peasants that dare obtain the game for free, but if I could ask.... How much time do you think will be expected between the official release to the market and the availability of links to the game in forums like this?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
New NTR game
Gave the game a try. Definitely not as polished as Scars of Summer.

3d models look awful tbh. The author has a boob fetish, yet the boobs don't even look good. In fact they give me the creeps and I don't even feel turned on when they took off her shirt. I want them to be put it back on.

The 3 antagonists are kinda lame too.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

3d models look awful tbh. The author has a boob fetish, yet the boobs don't even look good. In fact they give me the creeps and I don't even feel turned on when they took off her shirt. I want them to be put it back on.

Yeah, didn't gave me a single nut lmao

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021

That's disappointing to know considering the delays this went through. Is there ANYTHING at all worthwhile in the 3 routes?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
LOL and i post about lilim few days ago. Seriously, Lilim game almost can't count as NTR. Lilim too rushed on ero scenes before exploring relationship between MC and heroine(s).
That is now, although i think i haven't played fully a game of them since Wedding Blue? Can't remember wich was the last game i played fully.

Because earlier example were like Gatenkei, a whole game could be made out of the vanilla xD

Also is it harcore or really soft? I mean if its hardcore is probably due to context and dialogue since the images don't seen hardcore but this is Lilim so.....

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes