Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
That is now, although i think i haven't played fully a game of them since Wedding Blue? Can't remember wich was the last game i played fully.

Because earlier example were like Gatenkei, a whole game could be made out of the vanilla xD

Also is it harcore or really soft? I mean if its hardcore is probably due to context and dialogue since the images don't seen hardcore but this is Lilim so.....
This make me realize how hard to writting good NTR story. Balancing between relationship between two protagonist and NTR ero scene is hard. Too much on one side could decreasing the value of NTR on the story.

I remember old Nomad's game. Despite it was a spin-off that already explaining and exploring relationship. They start the game with looong intro about their relationship AGAIN. It was too long i just skip the scenes to ero scenes hahaha.

OH and Lilim also has similar problem too i think.

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Hello guys. What are the best western games or japanese games where the mother is being stolen by her son's friend or something like this? (VN, RPG, i dont care i take everything) Please tell me your favorites !!

And same thing for doujin or hentai please (If you have sites to advise me for this it could help me a lot !!)

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Kabokle
Promised to upload
Fuck, I'm sorry guys lmao. I completely forgot. Ended up not even buying the game yesterday because dlsite wasn't accepting my card for some reason (and I even logged in f95 to check translation threads but I don't check notifications, oof). But yeah, someone has uploaded it on mega already. :censored:

Reactions: Animefan_09

itsJG

Jul 2, 2021

Definitely a good game, it's still inferior to Scars of Summer but I still liked it.
My favorite routes were the teacher > old guy > hiroshi

Visitor3902

Mar 30, 2018

Definitely a good game, it's still inferior to Scars of Summer but I still liked it.
My favorite routes were the teacher > old guy > hiroshi
Yeah, the depth is there, but it's not quite polished as Scars of Summer. Some renders look like they were made in a rush (wtf with that teacher's dick, lol? Looks like an implant).
Also, are there any animated scenes? I can see webm files in the game folder, but all scenes have been just static renders for me - I'm not sure whether it's missing in the final version or because I was emulating game on Linux through Wine+Proton.
Overall, the game definitely feels like a rain in a dry season in the land of ugly bastard NTR. Personal Cumelot rating: 6/10.

FYI, there's a save with unlocked gallery: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ko-hanabi-meat-assistant.118873/post-10156204

Reactions: itsJG

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Yeah, the depth is there, but it's not quite polished as Scars of Summer. Some renders look like they were made in a rush (wtf with that teacher's dick, lol? Looks like an implant).
Also, are there any animated scenes? I can see webm files in the game folder, but all scenes have been just static renders for me - I'm not sure whether it's missing in the final version or because I was emulating game on Linux through Wine+Proton.
Overall, the game definitely feels like a rain in a dry season in the land of ugly bastard NTR. Personal Cumelot rating: 6/10.

FYI, there's a save with unlocked gallery: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ko-hanabi-meat-assistant.118873/post-10156204
The game is bugged. All hscenes are animated but they won't trigger for some reason. Hopefully the dev patches this quickly.

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Hello guys. What are the best western games or japanese games where the mother is being stolen by her son's friend or something like this? (shota or not, i take everything !!) (VN, RPG, i dont care i take everything) Please tell me your favorites !!

And same thing for doujin or hentai please (If you have sites to advise me for this it could help me a lot !!)

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Can someone upload these games ? Please**

Nov 9, 2022
i dont know if this will work? but here

the password to unzip is:xi521.fanbox.cc

the username for the game itself is:chainsaw

and the password is:0607.

hopefully someone else can keep us updated in the future because i might not always be in this tier.
tried this but i think the password was changed? it doesn't load

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes