RPGM [Translation Request] Boku to kanojo to senko hanabi [Meat assistant]

Oct 5, 2018
So bros did anyone figure out any route triggers?

I'm on mobile with Joiplay so the deepl file shared above doesn't seem to work oddly enough for me.

P-san_koi

Jul 30, 2020
i played the demo, there is almost no scenes, just the first scene for each of the 3 routes and after seen it, you can watch the final of the route, and honestly it takes to much time for what it is. but for the routes.
the friend: one day he will tell you to go to the shrine at night, you go there and talk to him, that triggers the route.
the teacher: one day the fmc will be at school, you have to talk to her and tell her to join the club, that triggers the route, also this evades the friend route.
and for the other dude route: just dont do any of the above and it triggers

Visitor3902

Mar 30, 2018
Unlocked Gallery (put the files under %game_directory%/save/).
If you want to keep your saves, just replace your shared.rmmzsave file.

Reactions: nyagura
Dec 26, 2020
Hmm it appears the game is a bit buggy since the animations are not triggering, or perhaps there is a problem with our version? Who knows, Nikusubeee will tell us in the coming days.

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Hmm it appears the game is a bit buggy since the animations are not triggering, or perhaps there is a problem with our version? Who knows, Nikusubeee will tell us in the coming days.
Yeah, the game is bugged. All hscenes are animated but they won't trigger for some reason. Hopefully the dev patches this quickly.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Yeah, the game is bugged. All hscenes are animated but they won't trigger for some reason. Hopefully the dev patches this quickly.
Well, it's triggers without any problem for me (checked without mtl patch). All clips from game are located in 'movies'. Also if you think that all in h-scene are animated, then you are wrong.

Last edited:

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Well, it's triggers without any problem for me (checked without mtl patch). All clips from game are located in 'movies'. Also if you think that all in h-scene are animated, then you are wrong.
Most of them are or have some scene that is animated though. And the problem was the mtl, yeah - without it the game triggers the scenes just fine.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Welp, the .webm file names are on Japanese, so I think they got translated as well :FacePalm:
I'll try to fix that tomorrow.
Yeah 99% of the time if you change the names of files it breaks stuff, because the game uses the exact original name of files to use them. This happens a lot for me when unpacking jap games and the files with kanji get garbled, making the game crash.

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Finished the game and took a look at the movies folder. There are 2 video files titled "8-17 ゴンゾウ家" and "8-31ゴンゾウアパート" that I couldn't find in the game. I remember these being a preview in one of the demos. Anyone know if it's in the full game?

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
There's a few bad ends in the reminiscence room that's broken too. Apparently, there's stuff with the rock-paper-scissors man and the suspicious individual. For the sus individual bad end, you can still teleport into the room to see the end, but idk how to trigger the rock-paper-scissors man. Though, I do suspect it's only something you can trigger before you lock yourself into one of the three routes as it seems he becomes unavailable afterwards. From what I can gather, it's something about losing but I spent half an hour trying different things and nothing worked. Also played with the related switches to activate the event or to make it pop up in the reminiscence room but I'm stumped lol.

Edit: Figured I can force-see the events using Mtool, but there's actually missing pictures for the rock-paper-scissors man scenes. At the very least, the suspicious man bad end works but it requires you to teleport into the map for it.

Last edited: