Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
ty, but it doesn't work, the game loads the save, then there's a text box and then i'm kicked out to the main menu
also, can't even manage to convert/decrypt the rpgmvp files since they are in a PNG format with different standards
Try

Last edited:

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
The game is bugged. All hscenes are animated but they won't trigger for some reason. Hopefully the dev patches this quickly.
Oh i figured it out. I was using the MTL and it fucks up the loading on the animations for some reason. Play the game normally and they work just fine.

Nov 9, 2022
Try
nada, ty anyway
i think i must login to play but her fanbox shut down a month ago, maybe that's why it doesn't work
when i load a save file, this is what the textbo says, translated.
anway, happy to read that she decided to move to other platforms and continue her games because the 4 she released so far were incredible, and i didn't even understand a single word of dialogue!
anyway, since i'm already here bothering people, are there any similiar devs making ntr using koikatsu?

Last edited:

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
nada, ty anyway
i think i must login to play but her fanbox shut down a month ago, maybe that's why it doesn't work
when i load a save file, this is what the textbo says, translated.
anway, happy to read that she decided to move to other platforms and continue her games because the 4 she released so far were incredible, and i didn't even understand a single word of dialogue!
anyway, since i'm already here bothering people, are there any similiar devs making ntr using koikatsu?
this is another game for koikatsu but we dont have link

Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017
I gave a try to Memory Blue.

The start is pretty quick (around one hour to see the opening with Textractor + translation, and I skipped vanilla sex scenes with the future wife). MC is the average NTR salary man . He's in charge of a project team composed of a guy and a girl (the blond) who he knows since college. A new girl arrive in the team, and the MC fall for her immediately because boobas. After that, the time is pretty much fast forwarded until the end of the project (with some fractions of narration), you make a confession and she accepts because you're a good boy.

So yeah, it's kind of the start of Triangle Blue, but without the development after the confession. I would rather have an already established relationship and use the time of introduction to make the relationship feels "real" than lost time to make the MC stand gaping in front of his future wife for most of the introduction, fast forward most of the time and barely have any interaction with the girl to have her accept the confession out of nowhere, but at least it's not too long for nothing.

To cap it all, the future wife is pretty dull and dense like in Triangle Blue, so it was not very appealing for me. Blondie is easily best girl since she at least have a personality. And of course she's crushing hard for the MC who is completely clueless.

By the end of the introduction, you're married to the new girl and move together. And then, she's invited to a class reunion, she seems reluctant to go, but MC insists.

You have several choices during the intro. Most of them barely change anything in the dialogues/story after the choice, but it somehow choose who the wife will meet during the class reunion.

Unfortunately, I didn't really start the NTR paths because of a plot element that I really don't like in NTR stories : I'd like to be wrong, but I think you're forced to cheat first with Blondie to open NTR paths. If MC rejects her, you're lock in the boring vanilla good ending.

So yeah, it's a shame because even if the wife doesn't really appealed me, story and art seems good enough. I may give it a chance anyway since it seems there are two NTR harem endings with Blondie and Wifey falling for NTR "bad" guy.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
I have to say: this NTR Survival Z it was a great surprise. Lately we only have low quality releases, so I didn't give much importance to it. And, despite the grinding, it's a very good game. It's cool to follow the corruption of the FMC and the emojis complete this dynamic in a very creative way.
Thanks to archedio for translating the prologue and making the experience a little more intelligible.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
SAO New version
#UJVi-YJtZ10949Jt3tSiSNccvRkd9qfKqOEBI6vru6o
Didn't last version end with them going inside the game? Why are we suddenly inside some goblin dungeon with Asuna having different clothes, did I omit a version or something lol
EDIT: also NTR guy's Asuna like level is lower than it was

Last edited:

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I have to say: this NTR Survival Z it was a great surprise. Lately we only have low quality releases, so I didn't give much importance to it. And, despite the grinding, it's a very good game. It's cool to follow the corruption of the FMC and the emojis complete this dynamic in a very creative way.
Thanks to archedio for translating the prologue and making the experience a little more intelligible.
Wait is there a download can anyone show me one

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes