Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
yeah I could not figure out a good translation for it. maybe sexual capability would have work better. it's the stat for how tight her pussy is aground Roy or gordens dick. like at first for Gorden it's "tight" then "perfect" while for roy it goes from "perfect" to "lose" to "really lose" those stats are not hard text thou so cant translate them. MTool kind of dose thou.
So, maybe a good translation for that would be something like "Sexual Compatibility" since "conditions of sex" imho would mean something completely different.

Reactions: cleanfeel

utre111

Dec 3, 2018
hi guys i am looking for this game :
Its code is: RJ01015089 Does anyone have it so they can download the full version?

Reactions: blackoni

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I've been everywhere on the forum trying find a name of a game where the sister gets gang banged by Tyrone and friends in the school lockeroom with the MC getting beat up.The mother finds out and kills Tyron.This is my last hope,can anyone help me?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I've been everywhere on the forum trying find a name of a game where the sister gets gang banged by Tyrone and friends in the school lockeroom with the MC getting beat up.The mother finds out and kills Tyron.This is my last hope,can anyone help me?
RPG, 2d, 3d, western, etc? A few more details would help, and i guess Tyron is generic for black dude right?

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
RPG, 2d, 3d, western, etc? A few more details would help, and i guess Tyron is generic for black dude right?
Sorry,it's a 3d game set in todays world and a school setting.I believe it's visual novel and yes Tyron is a black due and so is his friends.The MC is the brother who lives with his mother and sister.Tyron I think is also the sister's boyfriend.Sorry but that's all I can remember.

Hallokun

Jan 1, 2019
Can someone recommend games\manga where girl after corruption starts to humiliate the one she loved. Like in PBLU when the girl kisses main hero after sucking another mans cock. Laliberte manga also have lots of this, what else?

Reactions: Animefan_09

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Did the sister get gang bang in the locker room and the mother shoot Tyron in the game?
I just started playing that's not the game thank you anyway.I'll try to describe it a little better.The MC(brother) sees his sister getting gang banged in the school locker room by Tyron and his friends and tries to save her,but gets beat up from the guys.Later the mother finds out and goes after the leader and kills him.I think Tyron's father is a big shot in the city.Hope this helps a little better.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Can someone recommend games\manga where girl after corruption starts to humiliate the one she loved. Like in PBLU when the girl kisses main hero after sucking another mans cock. Laliberte manga also have lots of this, what else?
and both have scenes like that since the girls really change, sadly is mostly 1 or 2 scenes

and the third game too, and i think Triangle Blue also (this one is worth it but massive)

Reactions: Hallokun

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
think Triangle Blue also (this one is worth it but massive)
just replayed it because of you, you little rascal ;)
was totally worth it. Just imo one of the best NTR games, together with the Rascou games

rly looking forward for the next rascou game btw. You know one thing. Its gonna be a banger and with a LOT of love to detail (not to mention the amazing corruption process in his stories)

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
just replayed it because of you, you little rascal ;)
was totally worth it. Just imo one of the best NTR games, together with the Rascou games

rly looking forward for the next rascou game btw. You know one thing. Its gonna be a banger and with a LOT of love to detail (not to mention the amazing corruption process in his stories)
Do you have the newest version? I mean i think they released an updated version in a bundle or as an anniversary sometime? Asking because yes the game is great but i only ever got it to work with AGTH xD

Also i remember the walkthrough i used wasn't 100% accurate, do you have one that is?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes