Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Yay! :DD english localization of My Neighbors Lonely Wife 2
Haven't played those yet, urgg i am traumatized by "chinesse" translations, i will chekc the first one and if its good (the translation i mean xD) i will probably buy the second.

They are ntr right? Not netorase, also harcore ntr?

Reactions: Vlrnt

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Man i wish someone made a thread for this one, i want a partial for the lewd stats and the counter too (the one in the upper left corner) xD
You can use OCR software to capture that text and pass it through a clipboard translator. Capture2Text_v4.6.2_64bit is what I used.

I agree it's pretty hot. I love the little tag changes.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
Hello, my fellow perverts!
First of all, thanks for the SAO. I discovered it and liked it!
But I have a question, mostly because my traduction is horrible, I can't understand a thing...
So if someone pays for a better translation, they can say if there will be choices in it?
I mean, it's totally "kinetic" for now! Right?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
You can use OCR software to capture that text and pass it through a clipboard translator. Capture2Text_v4.6.2_64bit is what I used.

I agree it's pretty hot. I love the little tag changes.
Yeah i know, but is still a bit tedious having to do it everytime they change (if they do) or you simply forget wich is wich xD, plus having it there and be readable is part of the experience

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
According to dlsite they are neither netorase or netorare supposed to be netori.

To be honest with the now ntr tag changed into netorare I kind of feel majority of them using netorare tag are not even netorare but are rather netorase or is it just me.
Or just cuckold since it’s by choice.

Bl3kB0i

Jun 8, 2021
I agree, as an NTR game it's kinda lacking. I like the game for its choices though. The FMC can be shaped to your liking and that's really cool.

In my game, my FMC is basically cheating on her "boyfriend" and there's really no resistance. Her first game had a great scene where she had to sell her pussy and mouth for her friend and she was resistant. In this one its just cheating.
But the game is S tier on your tier list, I have only played the first one so I don't know how good it is, I was just checking out ur list

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Haven't played those yet, urgg i am traumatized by "chinesse" translations, i will chekc the first one and if its good (the translation i mean xD) i will probably buy the second.

I played through most of it, it is netori. The game got a pretty long time before you actually start doing anything. It is pretty much a dating sim, just that the wife is married. It is more pure love as well, as she is in an arranged marriage from what I understood and never really felt "love".

So do not expect degradation cheating like in NTR legend. There is netori play later in the game, so it is not barren, but definitely felt very vanilla.

Still a good game I guess, just did not understand why it was THAT highly rated, but after looking around more, these types of dating sims do really well rating-wise for some reason. I guess an interesting part is interactive sex scenes, where you gotta get her in the mood with some foreplay and then start moving further. You can choose which zones to focus on, which acts to do etc, so it is not on rails.

So overall, it is more rated for the dating sim part rather than the netori part imo (it just adds a bit of spice).

Reactions: Animefan_09

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Btw, trial version of the upcoming 8x40 game is out. I will probably wait for full release, but if someone is interested...

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
How is everyone doing with the SAO game? I seem to be having issues with translation using mtool.

1676455928497.png

So often the start of the sentence seems to be cut off like this?

I wonder why no one is talking about this

I already posted about this game some time ago, it is in development for some time. Dev updates ci-en pretty often, not much else to talk about. No date yet afaik?

EDIT: anyone wanting to try this (SAO), I would wait and let more content be added, a bit blueballsy as far as main heroine is concerned atm. At least mystery pov.

Last edited:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
But the game is S tier on your tier list, I have only played the first one so I don't know how good it is, I was just checking out ur list
I moved it down to Non-NTR now. It's still S-Tier because the sheer large amount of garbage games still doesn't hold a candle to it. The NTR is just weak, and I don't feel like there's any "risk" as you do with better NTR games like Nebel. If I use this metric, most visual novel NTR games do not have an element of risk when they make it so expicitly clear that the routes divide between "Yes I want NTR" to "No I don't". It's only fun when the choices are obsucre and requires the player to really think about it.

Furthermore, tier lists are just a snap shot of someone's opinion. People's opinions can change over time.

Reactions: Cpt.Briggs

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I moved it down to Non-NTR now. It's still S-Tier because the sheer large amount of garbage games still doesn't hold a candle to it. The NTR is just weak, and I don't feel like there's any "risk" as you do with better NTR games like Nebel. If I use this metric, most visual novel NTR games do not have an element of risk when they make it so expicitly clear that the routes divide between "Yes I want NTR" to "No I don't". It's only fun when the choices are obsucre and requires the player to really think about it.

Furthermore, tier lists are just a snap shot of someone's opinion. People's opinions can change over time.
I wholeheartedly agree. I also kinda feel like those obvious yes/no choices make it more of a netorase, which I do not like that much.

I dont mind no choices, as long as the ntr is well done. Most of my most liked ntr games have no real choices as far as being ntred is concerned. Henteria chronicles, boy hero ken, thug hero party, clipick games...

I also do not like when it is not behind a yes/no, but behind an obvious system, where you need to grind out the ntr yourself. Again feels pretty weird.

What you are describing with the obscure mechanics sounds nice, but I do not know if any game actually executes it. It would have to obscure the mechanics and perhaps other stuff as well. Like you are trying to keep the girls away from a certain dude, but he is actually chill and there is someone else you need to worry about?

Reactions: jaden000

jaden000

May 30, 2020

I am surprised this game was barely talked about in these forums or discord. I remember last year it was getting hyped up a decent amount and was one of the most anticipated works. Surprised no mtl version hasn’t been uploaded yet

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

I am surprised this game was barely talked about in these forums or discord. I remember last year it was getting hyped up a decent amount and was one of the most anticipated works. Surprised no mtl version hasn’t been uploaded yet
People saw that the game wasn't worth it

Erika8

Dec 18, 2017

Couldn't play it, bug a lot with mtool

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I wholeheartedly agree. I also kinda feel like those obvious yes/no choices make it more of a netorase, which I do not like that much.

I dont mind no choices, as long as the ntr is well done. Most of my most liked ntr games have no real choices as far as being ntred is concerned. Henteria chronicles, boy hero ken, thug hero party, clipick games...

I also do not like when it is not behind a yes/no, but behind an obvious system, where you need to grind out the ntr yourself. Again feels pretty weird.

What you are describing with the obscure mechanics sounds nice, but I do not know if any game actually executes it. It would have to obscure the mechanics and perhaps other stuff as well. Like you are trying to keep the girls away from a certain dude, but he is actually chill and there is someone else you need to worry about?
This game was very memorable in the way the NTR choices are obscured. There's nothing else like it. They have a unique mechanic where you use your mouse to detect what is "wrong" in the map. If you click on the right "wrong" thing, eg her missing her ring or a person in the crowd who looks like your wife as you're walking home from work, you trigger an alternative path.

Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown - This game's NTR is not simple as "yes or no" because it's actually really fucking hard to "win"
Nebel Geisterjäger - self explanatory
Beat Angel Escalayer Reboot - this game can cuck you, but it's not that strong of NTR tbh
Spirit Squeezing Devil's - very easy to get cucked even as you try not to

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

This game is pretty love it or hate, and honestly i feel people had some unreasonable expectations, i still like it btw. But most people hate how grindy it can be xD

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
This game was very memorable in the way the NTR choices are obscured. There's nothing else like it. They have a unique mechanic where you use your mouse to detect what is "wrong" in the map. If you click on the right "wrong" thing, eg her missing her ring or a person in the crowd who looks like your wife as you're walking home from work, you trigger an alternative path.

Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown - This game's NTR is not simple as "yes or no" because it's actually really fucking hard to "win"
Nebel Geisterjäger - self explanatory
Beat Angel Escalayer Reboot - this game can cuck you, but it's not that strong of NTR tbh
Spirit Squeezing Devil's - very easy to get cucked even as you try not to
Yeah i love ntr games where getting cucked is easy, as in trying to avoid it is hard, i really hate when in rpg i have to play as if i was brain dead to get the good stuff, this game isn't a masterpierce but is another good example of how NTR rpg should be, trying to get the vanilla ending or at least not being nted is HARD xD

A good VN exampel would be Triangle Blue, game is massive but the choices aren't obvious and are kind of realistic.

Reactions: Klab040855
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes