Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
et al.

Not gonna cite anyone cause I'm wasting enough time as it is.

1) On culture and jokes.

It's a place full of people of different cultural backgrounds and characters. I personally don't take lightly when some dude farts in a puddle implying with his pic that I'm either braindead or blind and cannot see or understand what translation request means. You might find it sassy or a piece of good humor - be my guests. Joke like that all day long between yourselves or take it up your ass and laugh it off - I'm not going to tell you how to live and how to react in those... situations. Fair if you do the same (i.e. don't tell me about breakdowns, to take it easy and so forth).

2) On demos.

Maybe it's me who speaks moon language. So again - I was not talking about translations of games in development, be it RPGM or VN, with regular updates, or translations made by developers themselves for demos like recent fighting&tournament RPGM game or Housewife's Healing Touch where prologue had English translation, if my memory serves. If a game in development is popular and it gets content rolled out regularly, there is no end in sight and people play each new version - it might be translated alright. Like maybe mentioned Nymphomania Priestess. And there is another type let's call it DLsite types of demos that this Between Dream and Reality game belongs to IMO. A demo with comparably small amount of content gets out some time before the full release to try it out and that's it (Between Dream and Reality got its demo upgraded to v1.04 with few scenes added but this doesn't change much in the whole scheme of things. Now for many months already we sit and wait the full release hopefully this year).

So my question(s) was and is - what are the chances that such demo gets fan translated - and that's what translation requests are here for? How many of those fan translations of 'Dlsite demos' exist? What's the point of it, if potential translator can wait for the full release and start a project? There isn't much content anyway. As a translator - do you have to get back to it later on? Migrate somehow your translation to a new project of translating full game? What about some potential changes in scences/dialogues? This can add some technical work to do. Even if there are any demos translated, what percentage is it of all games? Hence with the virtually zero percent chance for translation of the demo to English starting the translation request thread and, as a result, enquiring about the game's threads here on F95 look dubious to me, that's it.

Well I stated it like the 2nd or 3d time already and hardly can break it any further - if one can't still wrap their head around it, I'm afraid the fault is not on my side. The same goes if someone generally find my posts too long and difficult to comprehend, of course. Heard that younger folks nowadays can't concentrate their attention for more than 8 seconds.

Having said that one still can have their own opinion for all I care - that 'DLsite demos' deserve to be translated and there is a bunch of translated demos around, just don't go and post shit implying that other people are braindead or blind as described above. Especially if you don’t understand what people post.

3) On causality

You accuse me of posting offtopic shit - well you're spot on but if people didn't shit here themselves in the first place I wouldn't be be forced to respond. As you can see it's a rather simple concept of causality. Though seemingly not to everyone...

============================================================================

To sum it up - keep your shit to yourself, people, and we'll be fine, along with a bonus of this thread being somewhat cleaner.
Touch some grass

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Hey. Is NTR genre really in such a bad situation? No new games.. No new games translated from Japanease :c
More like scarce. Most of the ntr content rn are ai generated, and some of the good ones are WIP , raw , or still being translated. Im still waiting for the official tl of Rebel Geister Jaeger, and which I've heard , it will be a long while.

No idea about western ntr games tho. I rarely touch that stuff, unlesss it's made by NTRMAN and the dev of Henteria Chronicles.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
et al.

Not gonna cite anyone cause I'm wasting enough time as it is.

1) On culture and jokes.

It's a place full of people of different cultural backgrounds and characters. I personally don't take lightly when some dude farts in a puddle implying with his pic that I'm either braindead or blind and cannot see or understand what translation request means. You might find it sassy or a piece of good humor - be my guests. Joke like that all day long between yourselves or take it up your ass and laugh it off - I'm not going to tell you how to live and how to react in those... situations. Fair if you do the same (i.e. don't tell me about breakdowns, to take it easy and so forth).

2) On demos.

Maybe it's me who speaks moon language. So again - I was not talking about translations of games in development, be it RPGM or VN, with regular updates, or translations made by developers themselves for demos like recent fighting&tournament RPGM game or Housewife's Healing Touch where prologue had English translation, if my memory serves. If a game in development is popular and it gets content rolled out regularly, there is no end in sight and people play each new version - it might be translated alright. Like maybe mentioned Nymphomania Priestess. And there is another type let's call it DLsite types of demos that this Between Dream and Reality game belongs to IMO. A demo with comparably small amount of content gets out some time before the full release to try it out and that's it (Between Dream and Reality got its demo upgraded to v1.04 with few scenes added but this doesn't change much in the whole scheme of things. Now for many months already we sit and wait the full release hopefully this year).

So my question(s) was and is - what are the chances that such demo gets fan translated - and that's what translation requests are here for? How many of those fan translations of 'Dlsite demos' exist? What's the point of it, if potential translator can wait for the full release and start a project? There isn't much content anyway. As a translator - do you have to get back to it later on? Migrate somehow your translation to a new project of translating full game? What about some potential changes in scences/dialogues? This can add some technical work to do. Even if there are any demos translated, what percentage is it of all games? Hence with the virtually zero percent chance for translation of the demo to English starting the translation request thread and, as a result, enquiring about the game's threads here on F95 look dubious to me, that's it.

Well I stated it like the 2nd or 3d time already and hardly can break it any further - if one can't still wrap their head around it, I'm afraid the fault is not on my side. The same goes if someone generally find my posts too long and difficult to comprehend, of course. Heard that younger folks nowadays can't concentrate their attention for more than 8 seconds.

Having said that one still can have their own opinion for all I care - that 'DLsite demos' deserve to be translated and there is a bunch of translated demos around, just don't go and post shit implying that other people are braindead or blind as described above. Especially if you don’t understand what people post.

3) On causality

You accuse me of posting offtopic shit - well you're spot on but if people didn't shit here themselves in the first place I wouldn't be be forced to respond. As you can see it's a rather simple concept of causality. Though seemingly not to everyone...

============================================================================

To sum it up - keep your shit to yourself, people, and we'll be fine, along with a bonus of this thread being somewhat cleaner.
These people that love to write bibles of text to 'win' an argument are boring as hell, don't care, won't read that shit and you're mad as hell because a dude made fun of you lol

Reactions: S3vatari0n

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
Was it worth the play?
Played it and I found it solid, there's both a netorare and netorase route so I can only speak for the netorare one as I'm not a fan of netorase. You go out as an explorer and the villain does the usual with the wife. Only two problems for me personally which is that it's waaaay too easy to get points so you can leave and "win" By the end I was sitting on like 200k and nothing to do with it. Second is that version I played has the third upgrade of the pistol bugged, as in you can't use it at all. So might want to avoid that. Has a pretty dark ending too if you choose that.

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
How is it? ANy good or at least interesting?

EDIT: ok so aparently is worth the playtime xD, how is the ntr, does the MC know about it from the begining?
The MC is unaware until the end. The villain does offer the MC the netorase route, but if you turn him down it goes to the netorare route. He thinks that's the end of it and doesn't know what happens when he's out exploring.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Played it and I found it solid, there's both a netorare and netorase route so I can only speak for the netorare one as I'm not a fan of netorase. You go out as an explorer and the villain does the usual with the wife. Only two problems for me personally which is that it's waaaay too easy to get points so you can leave and "win" By the end I was sitting on like 200k and nothing to do with it. Second is that version I played has the third upgrade of the pistol bugged, as in you can't use it at all. So might want to avoid that. Has a pretty dark ending too if you choose that.
You're getting me excited my dude, hearing something good (anything at all) about a NTR game is not common this days

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Thank you everyone for recommendation. I played it too, was surprisingly better than expected.
The only problem I have is Textractor isn't able to capture the text without a ton of duplication.

So I end up using lulibelle RPGMakerMV clipboard, but it still has a lot of spam with the stupid "points" indicator constantly polluting the text. with things like

「0」

I was able to write a decently working Regex
"\「\d.*?\」"

The only problem I have is there is still some new line characters somewhere and I don't know how to properly use the regex filter on TextTractor. It's playable, but you have to read faster. Open for suggestions.

Onto the game...
a) art, medicore
b) gameplay, decently interesting
c) story / choices, lack of choices. Wife just kinda "takes it" from the baddie. Kinda sucks.

There's a hint of greatness with how you can see the h-scene happening with the corruption / excitement bars as you're on the field "exploring" to get points. It's cool.

The failing is how a JP developer tries to portray an American woman who is apparently a former Spec Ops bad ass, to be at the same time really cool. Yet gets "blackmailed" and then just straight up cheats on you with the baddie.

My brief understanding of the plot is baddie first starts off touching your wife inappropriately, then proceeds to take his cock out and jerks off all over her face and tits (???) via BLACKMAIL PERSUASION with no real leverage.

Your wife somehow can't have sex with you because she doesn't want to get pregnant here, but the dev fails to see the irony that the baddie and wife are literally doing handjobs, blowjobs. None of which gets her pregnant and she can do with the husband. Husbando also has zero sex drive and doesn't demand sex at night somehow.

The game's mechanics and premise is interesting. Story is JP level retarded.

• Sad
Reactions: jaden000 and ktez

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
Thank you everyone for recommendation. I played it too, was surprisingly better than expected.
The only problem I have is Textractor isn't able to capture the text without a ton of duplication.

So I end up using lulibelle RPGMakerMV clipboard, but it still has a lot of spam with the stupid "points" indicator constantly polluting the text. with things like

「0」

I was able to write a decently working Regex
"\「\d.*?\」"

The only problem I have is there is still some new line characters somewhere and I don't know how to properly use the regex filter on TextTractor. It's playable, but you have to read faster. Open for suggestions.

Onto the game...
a) art, medicore
b) gameplay, decently interesting
c) story / choices, lack of choices. Wife just kinda "takes it" from the baddie. Kinda sucks.

There's a hint of greatness with how you can see the h-scene happening with the corruption / excitement bars as you're on the field "exploring" to get points. It's cool.

The failing is how a JP developer tries to portray an American woman who is apparently a former Spec Ops bad ass, to be at the same time really cool. Yet gets "blackmailed" and then just straight up cheats on you with the baddie.

My brief understanding of the plot is baddie first starts off touching your wife inappropriately, then proceeds to take his cock out and jerks off all over her face and tits (???) via BLACKMAIL PERSUASION with no real leverage.

Your wife somehow can't have sex with you because she doesn't want to get pregnant here, but the dev fails to see the irony that the baddie and wife are literally doing handjobs, blowjobs. None of which gets her pregnant and she can do with the husband. Husbando also has zero sex drive and doesn't demand sex at night somehow.

The game's mechanics and premise is interesting. Story is JP level retarded.
Fair points about it being Americans. I think at this point my mind just hand waves that away as I'm just so used to Japanese games having very Japanese characters, no matter where they're from. I also do agree that the blackmail is a bit weak, though I feel like one could argue that they're on their own with very limited supplies and if they did not fall in line the leader could just kick them out, hence why the wife would agree to something small in the beginning. That said, I do agree it's still not very strong blackmail all things considered.

I used mtool for translation and it worked perfectly.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Fair points about it being Americans. I think at this point my mind just hand waves that away as I'm just so used to Japanese games having very Japanese characters, no matter where they're from. I also do agree that the blackmail is a bit weak, though I feel like one could argue that they're on their own with very limited supplies and if they did not fall in line the leader could just kick them out, hence why the wife would agree to something small in the beginning. That said, I do agree it's still not very strong blackmail all things considered.

I used mtool for translation and it worked perfectly.
MTool translation isn't as good for me due to the limited number of translators, especially since it doesn't have DeepL.

From my understanding, MTool doens't have a feature that automatically copies text onto the clipboard for on-the-fly translation.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
MTool translation isn't as good for me due to the limited number of translators, especially since it doesn't have DeepL.

From my understanding, MTool doens't have a feature that automatically copies text onto the clipboard for on-the-fly translation.
I've found Sugoi to be a decent translator, the wait for DeepL to translate every single line of text when I press next makes me want to pull my hair out

Looks good to me atleast 60% of time
1676309427373.png

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes