Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

darchrow98

Jan 11, 2019
I guess it would work if they just put up subtitles or something, so you get something to hook.

But if it is pure sound then yeah, it becomes inaccessible for most. Shame.
Unfortunately it is pure sound, with no subtitles attached. It's possible to extract the sound as subtitles with OpenAI Whisper, then translate it with Sugoi. I've tried it, the subtitles were mostly understandable, but the quality wasn't good.

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
I guess it would work if they just put up subtitles or something, so you get something to hook.

But if it is pure sound then yeah, it becomes inaccessible for most. Shame.
There are some that come with scripts, which you could use mtl for, but sadly that's pretty damn rare in my experience.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Now everyone has the opportunity to subscribe, unlike the situation with xi521.
Please support the developer if possible.

Fanbox:
爱发电:
boosty:
did we ever get an update with xi521?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Anyone else having issues with dlsite? The site has been extremely laggy for me for the past few days.

RhodesTG

Jul 30, 2022
I need some help, i recently downloaded this game from hentai banchi and Otomi-gammes, at the beginning the game had a problem to load files from the bgm folder, i solved by downloading the trial version and replacing the folders but now i can't progress from day 2 because it fails to load something, but the rest of the text is in Japanese.
If anyone have already solved it please help me

Reactions: mystafa

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I need some help, i recently downloaded this game from hentai banchi and Otomi-gammes, at the beginning the game had a problem to load files from the bgm folder, i solved by downloading the trial version and replacing the folders but now i can't progress from day 2 because it fails to load something, but the rest of the text is in Japanese.
If anyone have already solved it please help me
Maybe try this link

Is it any good tho? Haven't tried it

Edit: it's decent, would recommend

Last edited:
Reactions: RhodesTG

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Maybe try this link

Is it any good tho? Haven't tried it
I played through most of it. Wasnt too bad.

Dont expect the world, but was a nice time killer. It is pretty short as well.
If you can get over a serious case of stupid mc, that is.

I liked the twist that the female mc is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Now everyone has the opportunity to subscribe, unlike the situation with xi521.
Please support the developer if possible.

Fanbox:
爱发电:
boosty:
So is it just me or does the 0.3 version (newest that was shared) skip the first day? I mean even if i start from the begining Ojisan is already fucking Rin and there are references to the night before or something similar, i feel like its missing the very begining (wich had scenes from what i read)

Reactions: NadieAnonimo1

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
So is it just me or does the 0.3 version (newest that was shared) skip the first day? I mean even if i start from the begining Ojisan is already fucking Rin and there are references to the night before or something similar, i feel like its missing the very begining (wich had scenes from what i read)
Did someone share this one?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Did someone share this one?
There was a link for the second demo (ver 0.3), i thought it was the latest wich is .5 or something but when i checked Boosty the latest there was 0.3 so i have no idea if its the latest or not xD

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes