Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I played the Scathach game from here (amazing) and from what I gather the Sakura1-3 stuff is next? Does anyone have working links for it? Non of the ones posted were working.

For chp 3, was able to get 1 and 2.

May 12, 2018
Played Fate DS1, looks like the creator removed some content and reworked the game. The game has potential, but some of the animations are almost annoying to see: 1-3 seconds of animation, very visible pause, and then it jerkingly loops.

Last edited:
Reactions: lolicon77
Apr 5, 2022
I played the Scathach game from here (amazing) and from what I gather the Sakura1-3 stuff is next? Does anyone have working links for it? Non of the ones posted were working.

For chp 3, was able to get 1 and 2.
just to make sure I'm not missing something, there's only version sakura chapter ver.1.0, and the game ends with the characters going to explore some kind of dungeon? is there more content to come from this or is it not developed yet?

Freyana

Nov 10, 2021
I'm really disappointed for being a slowpoke about that Azur Lane game, i really wish can know it faster.

anyone still have the mega link? apparently the creator deleted the whole mega links. Thank you in advance

Reactions: kazukazowsky

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I'm really disappointed for being a slowpoke about that Azur Lane game, i really wish can know it faster.

anyone still have the mega link? apparently the creator deleted the whole mega links. Thank you in advance
Sure here you go : (straight from his patreon three months ago before he nuked it)

Didn't have the time to play the game yet though so idk what it's worth, but enjoy !

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2022

I see many talking about Azur Lane, is this game really good? and is your netorare good too?

Freyana

Nov 10, 2021
I see many talking about Azur Lane, is this game really good? and is your netorare good too?
i heard it's another RPG Maker stuff with confusing mechanics, but again it is hard to find a parody stuff especially with some genres. I wouldn't mind to test it tbh

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
i heard it's another RPG Maker stuff with confusing mechanics, but again it is hard to find a parody stuff especially with some genres. I wouldn't mind to test it tbh
Yeah I just read some feedbacks about it and seems like the game is pretty big, lots of h-scenes (which is cool) but lots of combats too (which I hate in those RPG maker games).

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
New ntr games coming on steam
I tried old game from that developer and it's not bad

Nice find, looks like mystery NTR

Reactions: Testament34

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020

whats the old game?

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020

Why are her lips so big?

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
for anyone curious on the azur lane ntr game apparently the developer nuke his profile and according to his profile translated he want to stay out of limelight whatever that mean.

But overall game has a lot of combat and scenes somewhat glitchy a bit if u try to sequence break also he had a map download link to find the next city u need to go to for quest when u unlock the free roam part of the game since it pretty hard to locate your next destination

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes