Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MasterB88er

Oct 1, 2020
has anyone been able to use a translation app to play games from this dev? I have tried using the Unity Auto Translator and Textractor.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
has anyone been able to use a translation app to play games from this dev? I have tried using the Unity Auto Translator and Textractor.

Looks like a copy paste of his other games, not worth it

Vcry

May 3, 2021
I’ve been thinking of what kind of heroine I want to use for a NTR game so decided to do a parody game NTR game of Highschool DxD with Rias Gremory because who wouldn’t want to steal her? View attachment 2535325
I hope you are the next Xi521 , im desperate for another parody NTR game as good as his, i hope your development end well and the result will be good.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Hey does anyone know where i can learn how to add diffrent clothing and diffrent body parts to a sprite character or i just have make the clothing from scratch

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I’ve been thinking of what kind of heroine I want to use for a NTR game so decided to do a parody game NTR game of Highschool DxD with Rias Gremory because who wouldn’t want to steal her? View attachment 2535325
I hope someone does a parody game of Infinite Stratos or To Love-ru, some MCs just deserve NTR xD

PS: is it just using the characters or the whole setting? Also will you include the harem?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I hope someone does a parody game of Infinite Stratos or To Love-ru, some MCs just deserve NTR xD

PS: is it just using the characters or the whole setting? Also will you include the harem?
Ohhh Infinite Stratos is a good one. I remember that anime long time ago, MC surrounded with cute girls that all like him, yet he is literally the densest and most asexual character ever. So stupidly frustrating, definitely a good contender for NTR, what an awful MC.

P.S. his sister was super hot.

Reactions: hitmanbhi

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Ohhh Infinite Stratos is a good one. I remember that anime long time ago, MC surrounded with cute girls that all like him, yet he is literally the densest and most asexual character ever. So stupidly frustrating, definitely a good contender for NTR, what an awful MC.

P.S. his sister was super hot.
Yeah aparently is semi canon the reason for that is that he likes his sister, or at least that he has a serious fixation on her type lol

Kind of like Gakuen HxH MC although that one does have balls and gets on with other girls xD

PS: Gakuen HxH is another good candidate for fangame NTR, hoenstly all these harem series are good xD

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes