Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Mar 12, 2021
yes,i am the creator of belfast NTR game. View attachment 2537854
你的遊戲很好玩,上個遊戲就是太磨了,怪物有點太強,所以通常玩家都得刷好久怪才能有進度,所以我希望新遊戲能考慮這點。還有這雖然算是我個人的癖好但我相信很多人都會喜歡的是 missionary leglock. 可以查查,希望看到相關的圖嘿嘿嘿

gangsama

Apr 8, 2023
你的遊戲很好玩,上個遊戲就是太磨了,怪物有點太強,所以通常玩家都得刷好久怪才能有進度,所以我希望新遊戲能考慮這點。還有這雖然算是我個人的癖好但我相信很多人都會喜歡的是 missionary leglock. 可以查查,希望看到相關的圖嘿嘿嘿
I'm sorry, but do have difficulty of the game is my personal interests, my next work also will still be hard fighting style. I hope that can be used as a normal RPG game to play even ignore sex element

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Does anyone know where I can learn how to Change female sprites underwear or where to find good female sprites designs that are naked?

-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023
Yo cant find english
But if ypu want scarath i will give you a link

Pass: xi521.fanbox.cc

You can use mtool auto translator it is reaşly good working
And after scarath theree sakura chapter
Seems like the Sakura chapter link is gone, do you still have it? I've been looking forever for it.

Apr 5, 2022

Does anyone have the link to the updated Japanese version? and can you tell me if this game is worth it, I'm looking for games like Hero Boy Ken and like the works of Fujino/SAONTR

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
Orange piece games always lacked something for me. I think its the wooden expressions. Hard to depict corruption when heroine face barely changes.
He has gotten way better over the years but yeah thats still a main issue in his games, you could still try it out i mean they are free esentially xd but at least i can assure you the last one vs the earlier ones show way better corruption art wise.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Greenskins a good, new-ish one. Has about 2-3 hours and a few scenes so far. Well-written, already one of my favorites in that respect. It rather goes for the jealousy angle rather than cheating. Not sure if it's avoidable-NTR or if it happens anyway, but there is some simple gameplay (with infurating RNG combat, which you can savescum) and a relationship system.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes