Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 5, 2022
Im gonna wait for the reviews on soraue's game first before playing it, i dont wanna lose time watching garbage netorase in hopes for the actual netorare to start (if it even starts, if it doesnt its a straight 1/10) when i can just go full NTR on torino's game, also the demo must be insane for it to have that many favorites, granted i didnt play it cause i like the full exp.
for those of us who like pure Netorare, Netorase has a bitter taste accompanied by pathetic, because a good Netorare approaches a story from the perspective of the man who is betrayed by his beloved, either in a totally well-hidden way or a little more explicit. On the other hand, Netorase is based on the idea that the MC likes to be betrayed and that takes away the whole concept of losing a lover that is carried out in netorare, in short they are two very different genres, I think that a game that starts netorase and turns into netorare it can still be good, but when it's the other way around I find it annoying.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I gave the new Church of NTR game a try,

It's above average. It's very similar to their first gambling NTR game where you have to play games to prevent selling your girlfriend's body to 3 dudes( ). It's better than that one though, since there's no uselessly big map. There's mouse navigation. And custom UI for CG. It's also voiced. Girlfriend is cute, though a little bit too innocent and tamed for my taste. She's the naive princess type with very beautiful breasts. The game you play is actually decently fun, and you can skip it. I liked the poker one, though it gets boring. The goal of the game is to escape the prison you're trapped in with these 3 men and your girlfriend by winning enough games.

Three archetypes:
1. The Host - playboy type, not really delinquent, sexy handsome man who makes it clear he's clear to steal your girl
2. The Gardener Ojisan - former worker for you and FMC, got fired for being a pervert I guess
3. Harvey Weinstein - basically weinstein, fugly and will make your FMC a "idol" with his dick

The problem with this game is the 3 archetypes scenes play out identically. First kiss, then show boobies, then handjob, then footjob, then blowjob, then sex, then anal.

When you lose to each person, they buy your GF for 3 days. First day, part A of scene is unlocked. You can watch it at your computer. Second day, they'll both hangout at the building you're stuck in. So you talk to them, they make some sexual innuedo at your expense based on the current sexual activity they're doing, in the order above. On third night, they do the part B of the scene. For example, blowjob becomes deepthroat.

This repeats for all 3 dudes. So it gets repetitive and the illusion breaks down. You realize this is a game, you're just really unlocking scenes and there isn't really a sense of achievement for winning. In fact if you just skip the days, your girlfriend doesn't do anything. None of the three men play games with each other to increase / decrease each other's points (they collect points to fuck your girlfriend lol). So really the game world becomes much more dead once you realize only your actions is moving the game forward. Whereas in games like Nebel, you skip a day and your girlfriend has her holes plugged and creampied so it feels more real / invested in protecting her

I haven't found a way to have sex with your girlfriend, not that I really want to since this is an NTR game lol. Plus she hasn't really impressed me as a woman, she isn't trying to escape with me and play the stupid ass games + collect points. I'm doing everything for this bitch.

I give it a 6.5/10, won't save in my collection and probably won't replay.

Their previous game was much better. More complex and the NTR scenes felt great.
This game is a little worse than the one above: , but better than the one I review up top.
The last game was just unfinished. It was ALMOST what NTR game should be. But the studio just released some fixes and dropped the project.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Could someone give me a synopsis of how the last soraue game ended, so I know how it connects to this one?

I did play a fair bit but stopped playing about 2/3 of the way I think. I did not really like the main heroine and was thinking that the sister would be more interesting (and lo and behold, the new game is apparently with her).

K.I.5

Jan 10, 2021
Guys, did someone buy the game from this author? Can someone give a link to the full version? I would love to buy, but due to the events in my country, it is very problematic to buy the game.

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Hey guys, anyone has the to love-ru ntr game Trouble Fantasy?

Only Rapidgator works and it takes a very long time. If you download, you can transfer it to Mega or workupload please

katfile

Last edited:
Reactions: Templar Studios

LJ-Yusei

Apr 30, 2020
The thing with kaede game, is that the game is a sequel to a NTR game.
Im also one of the people that were disappointed (i dont complain about it though) with the new game being netorase, let me explain:
In Daily Life, the plot is that the mc and fmc are expelled from school because they fought against the teacher sexual harassment, MC goes straight to working and after some hard times they manage to make a good life and marry each other. The MC gets in a coma, and as a ghost he watches the teacher coming back and the ntr happening with the wife. After he wakes up when he caught them in the teachers appartment, he completely breaks, FMC little sister, silent girl with strong personality, who had a crush on MC, finds him on the ground and also looks to the mirror of the apartment and see the affair. The teacher finds them watching him with the wife, goes out, and try to ntr the sister with the classic "If you want to save MC, take your sister place and i will let her go back to him". The little sister's (kaede) response to that is to kick the teacher in the balls and leave with the MC.
Then in the epilogue we read that MC spent years in depression but kaede was with him supporting him the entire time, until he finally gets over it and marry kaede, the woman who saved him from his misery. Then the last seconds of the game is a sort of preview that kaede will get ntrd in a new game.
Now, to add even more context, right after daily life and before kaede game, there was a new game that was about another side character from daily life with connection with what happened in the school, so another game was made with another character getting ntrd by the teacher.
Because of all that, i was expecting the teacher to be the ntr guy in kaede game too and was really excited for it. To me it would be the perfect NTR, after losing his carrer to him ( never graduated school), he loses his wife, gets healed by the little sister only for her to get seduced by the same guy again years later, that would be peak NTR to me, even more considering how the teacher failed to ntr her in Daily Life and then succeding this time and getting his revenge.
All of that, only so that in the end its netorase with a side char (to be fair this side char also ntrd the wife a little but its just not the same)
So yeah, kaede game will still problably be really good, im enjoying it so far and i a fan of SORAUE works, but im still really disappointed that its netorase
Here what happens in the the last SORAUE game

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Gee that's quick
Yeah i was like wtf shouldn't there be a few more hours until that? Oh well this is the only Netorase game i am excited about, mostly because of all the work put before this point.......now i hope there is at least 1 ntr ending MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Last SORAUE game boring and it's a strong netorase. I opened all the scenes, the scenes are good, but most of them are shadows. I didn't like it.

Jun 15, 2018
Their previous game was much better. More complex and the NTR scenes felt great.
This game is a little worse than the one above: , but better than the one I review up top.
Completely agree with this. I liked the previous game quite a bit and the one before that was still better that latest

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes