Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MasterB88er

Oct 1, 2020
Has anyone played torino's game ( Is it FMC only perspective?

Around 2hrs of play time. Its Netorase that turns sorta into netorare. Its pretty poor netorare though, Id say its more for people who want netorase.
Could you elaborate on that part or is that spoiler territory? Either way, Soraue's games have never disappointed me.
I'm definitely in the minority. I could care less if the story stays NTRS, as long as the atmosphere isn't lovey dovey. There has to be some threat of NTR/betrayal/stolen feeling.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Could you elaborate on that part or is that spoiler territory? Either way, Soraue's games have never disappointed me.
I'm definitely in the minority. I could care less if the story stays NTRS, as long as the atmosphere isn't lovey dovey. There has to be some threat of NTR/betrayal/stolen feeling.
Just how it ends. You can see the spoiler section I posted above if you wanna know. The ending I would say falls into the netorare territory.

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Overreliance on shadows behind the curtains for every animation.
I'm not a fan of Netorase, but am I wrong in thinking that scenarios like shadow sex scenes are better reserved for classic NTR? I'm not saying they don't have a place in NTRS, but If the appeal is to get into the full depravity of enjoying your mate being played around with, why mainly focus on an illustration scenario that mostly obscures the act?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I'm not a fan of Netorase, but am I wrong in thinking that scenarios like shadow sex scenes are better reserved for classic NTR? I'm not saying they don't have a place in NTRS, but If the appeal is to get into the full depravity of enjoying your mate being played around with, why mainly focus on an illustration scenario that mostly obscures the act?
I think the only thought the dev had with the shadow scenes is that it's easier to animate a flat black shadow.

Reactions: Emreiszero

lkshow

Sep 28, 2022
“Zadke, post: 11053030, member: 300249” said:
如果有人想尝试新的索劳游戏

PW:无尽的万里池.com
[/引用]
运行错误
屏幕截图 2023-06-21 220424.png

LJ-Yusei

Apr 30, 2020
I'm pretty satisfied with SORAUE new game, i got exactly what i wanted, with the teacher getting his revenge on kaede and NTRing her from MC. I also liked kaede's strong willed personality, wich made everything better. It was kinda netorase from start to finish, but 90% of the time MC has no control of the situation whatsoever, so its still NTR enough to me.

Apr 5, 2022
I'm pretty satisfied with SORAUE new game, i got exactly what i wanted, with the teacher getting his revenge on kaede and NTRing her from MC. I also liked kaede's strong willed personality, wich made everything better. It was kinda netorase from start to finish, but 90% of the time MC has no control of the situation whatsoever, so its still NTR enough to me.
congrats on liking this bad game so much

LJ-Yusei

Apr 30, 2020
Eh, i dont know why you all expect so much of a NTR game. All i care about is if the game can make me go horny as fuck, and that is something that the new game acomplished, so its a success to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no point in the game having good systems or a complex story with a lot of options if they can't make me fap.
For example, i really like "Star Knightess Aura", but the game fails at being fap material for me. The combat is actually interesting and enjoyable, the dialogues are great and you actually like the characters, both Aura and Alicia having a Kira vs L dynamic. But the scenes dont really work for me, so i like it as a game, but not as a NTR game.

I guess while you guys are all frustrated i will keep enjoying those bad games and singing praises to them here when they manage to give me a good fap.

MasterB88er

Oct 1, 2020
For me, netorase that spirals out of control turns my dick into diamonds. The only complaint I have is the relationship between Naoto and Kaede lacks details after the beginning. Otherwise fantastic game and I'm hoping to see another NTR guy archetype besides fat bastard.

congrats on liking this bad game so much
Thanks! I lost a lot of semen to this game.

Oct 5, 2018
For me, netorase that spirals out of control turns my dick into diamonds. The only complaint I have is the relationship between Naoto and Kaede lacks details after the beginning. Otherwise fantastic game and I'm hoping to see another NTR guy archetype besides fat bastard.

Thanks! I lost a lot of semen to this game.
I liked the idea too.

But I'd have preferred if the new guy was the one to break Kaede. Fucking Endo returning was disappointing.

I also was surprised by how very few NPCs got their hands on Kaede, the ones that did were towards the end. In the previous game, the wife was fucked by others even before the ending.

MasterB88er

Oct 1, 2020
I liked the idea too.

But I'd have preferred if the new guy was the one to break Kaede. Fucking Endo returning was disappointing.

I also was surprised by how very few NPCs got their hands on Kaede, the ones that did were towards the end. In the previous game, the wife was fucked by others even before the ending.
I thought Endo coming back was a great reveal. The guy who stole is wife in the previous game comes back to do it again. I can't say why it fell flat for me. I'm hoping Soraue does a fantasy setting. Also, more strong-willed heroines need to lose to the cock!

LJ-Yusei

Apr 30, 2020
I liked the idea too.

Preach.

It's why I'm rooting for Ryoka to turn into a cumdump in one of the routes in Scars After Story.

Btw, does anyone have the updated version of 5 Days of Separation? The one w/ the new artwork. Every place has the old one.

Im not 100% sure if its the updated version but it should be since this was posted this year and they already had the older version on the website.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes