Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I liked the idea too.

But I'd have preferred if the new guy was the one to break Kaede. Fucking Endo returning was disappointing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also was surprised by how very few NPCs got their hands on Kaede, the ones that did were towards the end. In the previous game, the wife was fucked by others even before the ending.
wait endo when does he return?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Tried the Dojo netori game that you guys just mentioned just to see if I can mtl it. Sadly I cant. Tried using Bepinex patch and it's not working so far. Let me know if you guys have a workaround to this. It seems very interesting to play.

Oct 5, 2018
I totally get the ugly guy sex God trope. But I just found it boring to see it for a 3rd consecutive time.

I'd have preferred the "MC ruined it for himself despite not being anywhere near Endo" outcome much more.

Instead of being broken by a Sex God, I'd have preferred to have a more gradual chipping away of her sanity, leading her to sleep with people she'd have never considered at the start of the game. A sex god breaking her and then degrading her by making her have sex with randos doesn't have the same appeal for me personally. The corruption doesn't feel powerful enough

Im not 100% sure if its the updated version but it should be since this was posted this year and they already had the older version on the website.
That's the after story.

This one didn't receive any updates, he updated 5 Days of Separation (base game) end of last year. That's what I'm looking for.

Last edited:

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Tried the Dojo netori game that you guys just mentioned just to see if I can mtl it. Sadly I cant. Tried using Bepinex patch and it's not working so far. Let me know if you guys have a workaround to this. It seems very interesting to play.
Everything is intuitive, but I did not understand how to earn money)
p.s Understood, I have to work at a construction site in the morning

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Hey guys, anyone has the to love-ru ntr game Trouble Fantasy?
Played it, rage quit because a stupid game design. In the middle part author forgot to add shop before antering mountain dungeon so imagine having enough money but can't buy potion because no one sell it. Also the game is pretty hard

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Played it, rage quit because a stupid game design. In the middle part author forgot to add shop before antering mountain dungeon so imagine having enough money but can't buy potion because no one sell it. Also the game is pretty hard
I think i have it, but haven't tried it yet, there is always some new shinnier game to play xD

How was the ntr? Was it the type where you had to lose battles to get scenes? I hate games where that is the only kind of ntr we get.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I think i have it, but haven't tried it yet, there is always some new shinnier game to play xD

How was the ntr? Was it the type where you had to lose battles to get scenes? I hate games where that is the only kind of ntr we get.
I haven't reaching the hardcore NTR part yet....

Also from the hentai-sharing comment, there is an update version that probably answer my complaint.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I haven't reaching the hardcore NTR part yet....

Also from the hentai-sharing comment, there is an update version that probably answer my complaint.
If you find it PM me the link please, i mean the updated one xD

I am nearly certain the version i have isn't up to date

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
Dont use xunity translator often. Copied bepin + reipatcher and ran the game. Now doing alt-0 should show me UI? But nothing happens. Is that your issue as well?
Yeah, same here and afaik it's because of a newer version of unity, but don't quote me on that.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
I tried this game as well do you know if there is a gallery? because i have no idea if i have seen all the content and there are two building(House and Apartment building) that i cant seen to find anything to do with them(I think I'm just missing the last training with the glasses girl, have yet to achieve the stats such a grindy game)

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
How to unlock the other girl? She's already in dojo but I can't sparring with her
Edit: I figure it out, you need to buy the books in store.

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Those who interested in discussing new clone of ntr legend is better to visit this thread. People share a lot of info about it. As well as talking about bugs, that can soft lock your progress. The dev fixed it, but we still need someone to upload new version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...n-nontrressun-rj01053661.164549/post-11064027

As for problems with translation, I shall just quote a guy who has done a lot of digging on this: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...n-nontrressun-rj01053661.164549/post-11059519
Basically, the problem with old Xunity autotrasnaltor and it's conflict with BepInEx and newest unity games files. I asked him to create a post in GitHub to inform devs, so they could do something about it, but I don't know if he did. If this problem won't be fixed, we will see more such cases in the future, where we won't be able to translate unity games as easily as before. It's already the second game that I can't translate with this tool.

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah, i think i did everything that i could until bugs locked me. for some reason both guys suddenly "discovered" at the same time and are now sad in the corner. I couldn't unlock the House feature and the Sleeping Guy for the Glasses girl but I think i got everything else:
The Cinema scenes with the 3 girls(I think I might have missed one for the first girl)
The Scenes around the Dojo (except the one I mentioned)

Are there any more scenes?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes