EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1674826087277.png

Overview:
While out on a routine mission Vana's childhood friend and adventuring partner Lain,
is stricken with deadly withering magic while protecting Vana causing him to go into a coma-like state shortly after.

Now the only way Vana can save her friend is by winning a nearby fighting tournament that is attended by the strongest warriors from around the country, With the help of her two newly acquainted friends Mira and Elicia they will band together and take on the strongest foes and quest this tournament throws at them.
They're willing to do whatever it takes for a chance at victory.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-30
Release Date: 2023-04-28
Developer: MaidenSoft - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.00 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

9clVI9.gif 9aebf849210169a4230366f058f00051.png BwbDeT.png f7Bmxv.png pIab1f.gif rplcHM.gif stYfEj.gif T4ESgp.gif ba82eb39577de494a9c08814f59aa5b9.png

Last edited:

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
Fuck. I don't love the art, character design or even the fetishes displayed. However, the rest seems kinda well done and even endearing. I mean, a dancing minigame with cutesy anime waifus during my fap? That's... quite something.

Dunno if I should download it or not.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Looks positively adorable. This is just a demo as the main release is scheduled for late February. I'll be playing the demo for now but this might be another instant buy for me.

Reactions: Starss

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
This is their first game to boot! I'll wait for full release before I judge. But 1.25 GB as a Demo? I hope not to be disappointed.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
please save often there are random crashes defective status menu in the 2nd and and... In addition, there seems to be a problem with the fonts .

So remember the demo is very buggy .

Otherwise my conclusion as far as the game system is concerned, nice idea and hope for a finished version with less serious bugs and incorrect font art .

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
Yeah, very short demo. There is literally no H available (you can't even get to the H in the preview images), other than taking off panties, which goes completely unnoticed by the NPCs, so I wouldn't even count it.

Trust me guys, even though the demo is over 1GB (which could have been covered in like..., 200 MB tops, considering what actually is available), it is a waste of time for now. The concept and graphics seem nice, but that's it. No need to download anything until full release I guess.

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, very short demo. There is literally no H available (you can't even get to the H in the preview images), other than taking off panties, which goes completely unnoticed by the NPCs, so I wouldn't even count it.

Trust me guys, even though the demo is over 1GB (which could have been covered in like..., 200 MB tops, considering what actually is available), it is a waste of time for now. The concept and graphics seem nice, but that's it. No need to download anything until full release I guess.
demo is so huge because some H Scenes are in assets but not in game. Still because all animations are series of png images if devs deliver what promised game side will be absurdly huge

Reactions: ene23 and Akren
2.60 star(s) 13 Votes