Gusmaum

Oct 21, 2019
I was really hyped by the quality of the game but I beat it in 20 min? Should've added more content before releasing.
Also, you can beat any difficulty in the rhytm game by spamming all the keys at the same time

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
here's hoping lain's not gonna be bedridden till the end of the game :\
I hope it won't be around to make it NTR game

It's not bugged, the NPCs just block 90% of the time.
Yeah, and without block breaking attack, grab of whatever those fights are chore. For some reason they are able to fire their special between your attacks while blocking. Also high amount of poisons/bleeds/dot attacks makes your blocks useless because they are applied always and they deal way more damage

Reactions: Nyy and Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Is it possible to play this without having to turn our poor girls into absolute mindless turbocunts?

Reactions: Blaq Mask

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
well the game seems decent story wise so far. the gameplay is not the best. its kinda mortal kombat style with the skills and it just doesn't work at all for this kind of game. maybe its because I'm bad at doing control combos in any game or because the game doesn't respond all the time but I think I'll wait until someone makes some cheats for this game to play it further.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Seeing as they are publishing the game on western shop fronts and already have an English translation I very much hope to the final release be uncensored for western customers. Wonder if they ever considered kagura games as well :unsure:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
not at all understandable game in which they stick all the time to measure their strength. because of this, the impression is that this is not a game about an adventure where you have to explore the world and fight monsters. and this is a fighting game that is similar to mortal kombat.

Another of the minuses is that all control is under two hands, I would like it to be possible to control the character with one hand and set up the battle keys as convenient for the player and not for the author.

Granberia

Mar 14, 2017
Feels terrible to play on a fightpad, but feels somewhat decent playing with an arcade stick. The game doesn't seem to store inputs or have a buffer, so you effectively have to return to neutral after each input to get consistent skills. So a 236 whatever motion would be a 2 5 [6]+Whatever.
Blocking doesn't to give any advantage as far as I can tell other than reduced damage and hitstun is barely percievable to the point that you can act immediately act near immediately after the hit, so the AI will always have a massive advantage with input reading hax.

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->