Jul 20, 2018
Hits several things I like!
- H status screen
- Panty collection with booty display
- Interesting combat with skill collection
- Fun side mini games
- Really nice looking game in general

Not sure if it was in the demo/planned for release but would love:
- sexual part weakness (extra sensitive ass for example) at start of game selection as well as through repeated usage
- naughty attacks during combat (get spanked, panties pulled down, etc.)
- a way to focus on content we prefer (like focusing on ass/anal <3)

Thanks for the lovely demo and looking forward to the release!

Oct 12, 2018
Super high quality stuff honestly, not much of a fan of NTR though that seems to be a direction this game is heading in pretty heavily, at least not when there's an actual playable male protag involved. The only real complaint I have honestly is the actual gameplay itself. Might honestly just misunderstand it, and considering I'm a huge fan of and love to play a lot of fighting games, something just feels a bit off for me, though, it is impressive that something like this can even exist in RPG Maker to begin with.

The rest though, from the art to the quality in things like voice acting, animated menu screen, and well, just about everything speaks to some very high quality stuff, really impressive honestly. I'll definitely be giving the full game a try once its out, and mess with more of the demo then I already have just for that fact alone, even if the gameplay itself and time managment/resource management aspect kind of is the opposite of what I enjoy in a typical H-game. At least it should offer plenty of replayability if nothing else, akin to something like Dead Rising, which is probably my only real series I enjoy with time management as a key aspect to beating it successfully.

Will say, already setting me up if nothing else though to attempt a pure run from the intro and outset, or the desire to do so I should say, which only a few games really manage to inspire in me.

Reactions: Nyy and sgtsnicker
May 25, 2022
I fuck with the combat system and the dancing, my only complain is the forced NTR. Yeah yeah, is a NTR game, but it seems really forced, the guy is in a coma but present as an spirit and I feel that will ruin all the freedom of choice and erotic scenes for me. If the guys was just in coma and not present in any form through the game, that would be really nice.

The combat is simple and nice and there seems to be a lot of content, also, the art style is cool, it feels retro. Other than that, just me complaining for what would become a NTR fest around all the events.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I fuck with the combat system and the dancing, my only complain is the forced NTR. Yeah yeah, is a NTR game, but it seems really forced, the guy is in a coma but present as an spirit and I feel that will ruin all the freedom of choice and erotic scenes for me. If the guys was just in coma and not present in any form through the game, that would be really nice.

The combat is simple and nice and there seems to be a lot of content, also, the art style is cool, it feels retro. Other than that, just me complaining for what would become a NTR fest around all the events.
Agreed, having a guy just standing there off-camera ruins the atmosphere.

It effectively means there's FOUR people there: The girl, the sexhaver (human or tentacle or whatever), the NTR guy standing there, and then the viewer themselves.

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Neravisk

Mar 8, 2021
Awesome, finally an EXTREMELY interesting game,I have a potential new favorite game

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Thanks, I just put in a ticket for it.
Good! Good luck on your game. I have to say the artstyle looks old-school sublime (The good kind of old-school). Previous posts have reported some bugs in the demo. I'll wait for the full release in the meantime but I believe it will be a very good game!

Reactions: MaidenSoft

MaidenSoft

Doujin Circle Owner
Game Developer
Jun 16, 2017
Good! Good luck on your game. I have to say the artstyle looks old-school sublime (The good kind of old-school). Previous posts have reported some bugs in the demo. I'll wait for the full release in the meantime but I believe it will be a very good game!
Thanks that means a lot, oh and that was the style I was going for, I am currently finishing up the actual v.0.89 build that fixes all of those issues along with adding a couple of missions and expanding the demo to the last 3 days instead of one, I should be done and ready to upload/update it itch.io later today.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Thanks that means a lot, oh and that was the style I was going for, I am currently finishing up the actual v.0.89 build that fixes all of those issues along with adding a couple of missions and expanding the demo to the last 3 days instead of one, I should be done and ready to upload/update it itch.io later today.
Gimme

Reactions: MaidenSoft

markinthedark

Jun 26, 2018
Cute game, I like the art, and clothing damage is 11/10.
Ran into a couple typos, an instant-crash and some other stuff but at least baseline it looks hella worth keeping an eye out.

Dexspace999

Feb 16, 2018
Not going to lie but the demo gave me just as much fun as I had with the demos of when it had its demo released, and just like nebel its a really interesting game and fun to play. Since a lot of JP devs usually rinse and repeat linear type of NTR games its really nice to see a unique NTR game where the JRPG aspect is gone and its more like street fighter. Love the art and really happy that there are more than 1 female which can be used for H scenes and as long as the scenes are not nearly impossible to trigger (aka. nebel H event requirements) then this game is a solid 10/10 since it features a lot of nice stuff that people mentioned before

Reactions: Random Bob

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Not bad.

The game has a lot of charm, and the art's quality is very high.
It certainly tries to be different, considering the unusual combat and the dancing minigame, both of which I've quite enjoyed, even if the inputs in combat aren't as fluid as I'd like (it seemed to be mostly restricted to the quarter-circle moves too, I wonder why, the double taps were responsive enough)
The text sure could use some proofreading, besides typo's I've encountered plenty of instances of things like "where" used instead of "were", and sure, it's not the worst I've seen, but it leaves a bad impression nonetheless. Also, some word wrapping issues, one of the early tutorials just floats off the screen for example.
I didn't encounter any actual bugs or glitches during the testing, though looking at the comments it seems the others weren't so lucky.
The story setup seems pretty basic, but I've no problem with that. As long as it'll stay well put together, I don't care if it's full of tropes or generic. All I'm asking for is not shoveling pages of uninteresting writing in my face, if the story's bland just keep it to the minimum, don't get in the way of the gameplay, and I'll be happy enough. So far the game seems to be on the right track in this regard, we'll see what the future holds.
There wasn't a whole lot to see here, but what was here is genuinely decent. There's certainly a fair bit of promise here.

I wish the demo wasn't this fucking huge in size, given how little there was to explore, but that's pretty much my only real complaint.
I was thinking about writing a review, but really the only thing that can be assessed right now is "potential", since the amount of available content is so tiny.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 13 Votes