Eicosa

Jun 1, 2018
Can't do H scenes because characters are constantly "too sexually exhausted today" even though they haven't done anything sexual in 3 days. Is it a bug or am i meant to do something special to reset them?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
So this game got that treatment too huh. theres this one game that the devs always delay the game every month then on feb they went silent and never bring news again.
Well thats what happens when you half-ass and have no passion for your project. It was cool that it had animations and a different combat system and the story seems like it could be interesting but the sex scenes are practically garbage. I think there was like 2 that I actually liked the 1 with the vampire was 1 of them but besides that they kind of suck. And the game has had a shit ton of bugs in every release that i see people constantly complaining about and some are never fixed. Thats why they only have like 30 paid members on patreon. The game had a ton of potential but they did it half-assed.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
There was an update on Patreon. Take it how you will.

TLDR: They're preparing a steam release and wrapping up episode 2. They did some scene rewrites and added some things to the steam release.

No announcement on when the second episode will release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sabrox

Mar 4, 2021
The question is, what is the latest version for the First episode?
1.25 or 1.50 ?

jonah125

Jun 30, 2021
Hope the dev fixes the dogshit card game, shit is damn near impossible to win, it almost seems like the game purposefully makes the player lose.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
There was an update on Patreon. Take it how you will.

TLDR: They're preparing a steam release and wrapping up episode 2. They did some scene rewrites and added some things to the steam release.

No announcement on when the second episode will release.

Do they really expect to do well when they left Episode 1 in such a state?

Reactions: Nyy

Jordi Wild

Oct 4, 2017
I seem to get a crash to desktop for events, only tried 4 but it crashed on 3/4. My guess is it might animation related? Real shot in the dark though as I just started the game. Playing on Windows, on the version 1.00, version 1.25 is worse, I can't even get to sleep to start the next day

The kid wants to watch you masturbate, it crashes mid event when he tells her to think of a boy she likes doing it.
For the body inspection event by the royal guard, it crashes right after she walks to the right after the event seems resolved.
Doing the handjob event with the guard, it crashes right when the handjob starts, after she asks if she's doing it correctly. Anyone had this problem and managed to make it work?

Feyd

Aug 7, 2016
Apparently according to the developer it works normally on Windows 10, although since I have Windows 11 I can't confirm that. At least on my PC, any scene crashes to the desktop right when any animation starts, so that means almost all scenes. I've tried all the tricks I know and nothing works, so I doubt it's possible to run the current version on Windows 11 normally. The only way I know of is to wait for the developer to release a patched version.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I seem to get a crash to desktop for events, only tried 4 but it crashed on 3/4. My guess is it might animation related? Real shot in the dark though as I just started the game. Playing on Windows, on the version 1.00, version 1.25 is worse, I can't even get to sleep to start the next day

The kid wants to watch you masturbate, it crashes mid event when he tells her to think of a boy she likes doing it.
For the body inspection event by the royal guard, it crashes right after she walks to the right after the event seems resolved.
Doing the handjob event with the guard, it crashes right when the handjob starts, after she asks if she's doing it correctly. Anyone had this problem and managed to make it work?
What's your graphics card? This game has fucking absurd hardware requirements for an RPGM and a lot of people have speculated the crashes are from vram leaks

Feyd

Aug 7, 2016
That's impossible I have a RTX 4070 Ti (12GB VRAM) and 32GB of system RAM. Besides memory leaks don't work that way it crashes even if you save right before scene so that's maximum few seconds before you start the scene and it will crash every time at exact same moment some animation is supposed to play so it's not random and you would get system warning about running out of memory before Windows would attempt to forcefully close it. Developer himself confirmed it's related to animations but turning off animations is not working in current version so I don't think there is a way around it other then to use Windows 10 where it supposedly works okay.

Jordi Wild

Oct 4, 2017
That's impossible I have a RTX 4070 Ti (12GB VRAM) and 32GB of system RAM. Besides memory leaks don't work that way it crashes even if you save right before scene so that's maximum few seconds before you start the scene and it will crash every time at exact same moment some animation is supposed to play so it's not random and you would get system warning about running out of memory before Windows would attempt to forcefully close it. Developer himself confirmed it's related to animations but turning off animations is not working in current version so I don't think there is a way around it other then to use Windows 10 where it supposedly works okay.
I can deny this, I have Windows 10 and nothing, every time there is an animation it closes by itself without alerts or anything

Reactions: Feyd
2.60 star(s) 13 Votes