Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

Well i seems that the official english version was released so we just need to wait then?
Also chapther 1? Does it mean that the game was sold incomplete? or is the autor really sure that a sequel is a must?
And the price dropped a lot...... if I remember well it was 25 dollars when the game was released

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018

Well i seems that the official english version was released so we just need to wait then?
Also chapther 1? Does it mean that the game was sold incomplete? or is the autor really sure that a sequel is a must?
And the price dropped a lot...... if I remember well it was 25 dollars when the game was released
It seems to only cover the first 7 days or so, the version is misleading since this feels like it has a long way to go before being complete. I can't say I'm hopefull for the final release though, it crashes way too often and the combat just doesn't feel good. I feel like there might be a reason this is the first attempt I've seen at making a fighting game with RPGM.

Jordi Wild

Oct 4, 2017
It seems to only cover the first 7 days or so, the version is misleading since this feels like it has a long way to go before being complete. I can't say I'm hopefull for the final release though, it crashes way too often and the combat just doesn't feel good. I feel like there might be a reason this is the first attempt I've seen at making a fighting game with RPGM.
Yeah I just only want the game to work properly, can't even see the first animation with the kid on day 1 because of the instant crash

kjkfv

Aug 4, 2017
That's crazy I have 16 GB RAM, do I need 24 to play without problems? hahaha not even new Triple A games
VRAM, so the memory of your GPU.
I'm having the same problem with 32GB RAM, but I have a GTX1070 (not new, but not a potato) so I'm guessing he is right that the game is extremely poorly optimized lmao.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
well Im not surprised the price dropped the game isn't worth 25$ lol. The story seems like its kinda cool and the girls look good but alot of people complain about the fight mechanics and the crashes plus on top of that its major selling point the H-scenes are kinda trash there arent many good ones. They are ok but nothing spectacular. The monster ones are boring and seem lazily done especially the slimes which has been used over and over again. It seems to be only a small portion of the story also. Dont get me wrong, its got alot of potential but as it is now its not something I would want to pay to play.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018

I bought the game and didn't realize there was a thread here for like 6 months now lmaooo
The official English Version appears to be bug-free from my two hour playthrough.
But the complaints of the people in this thread all remain valid. In particular that the game is FAR from intuitive and instead is linear and not very enjoyable.

Jordi Wild

Oct 4, 2017
I bought the game and didn't realize there was a thread here for like 6 months now lmaooo
The official English Version appears to be bug-free from my two hour playthrough.
But the complaints of the people in this thread all remain valid. In particular that the game is FAR from intuitive and instead is linear and not very enjoyable.
Keeps crashing without any warning? If you played 2 hours I guess not, I would love to buy the game too but those crashes without any warning worries me a lot, I can't even start the first scene with the kid on the first day whiout crashing

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
man...selling a trial now? fuck off, I will never buy a "trial" version, never again after getting shafted by "kachusha"; I bought the "quiet girls" trial ver in 2017 as a way of showing support, now I'm still waiting for the full game without any hope, only bs excuses for procrastination.
sigh...this game is dead to me now, it had potential...it had...

yong857

Mar 7, 2021

We have finally finished laying out all of v1.50 & Episode 2 of Axe Maiden Vana. First, I would like to thank you all for your patience as we went back and forth when planning out the placement of story segments and CGs as we wanted to give all three girls and the side girls CGs this time. Please take a look at the final general layout below:

We plan for v1.50 to cover the first two days of "Miner Town" and to feature some of the fights, story segments, and H-Events that will be in Episode 2. The final CG count for Episode 2 of Axe Maiden Vana will be 40 CGs (not counting variations).

We plan to continue bug-fixing the issue with the game running on Windows 11 and we hope to have that issue resolved by the release of v1.50.

Once again, thank you so much for all of your support!

-Maidensoft

Reactions: f9account

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Really dislike how this clearly not finished game, is already declared "1.0" and getting "1.5" already, making it seem like a finished game that gets a big additional content update, when it's even just the first 2 days of the next town...
Now we only guess how many more versions we might need for the actual full release...

SorrowSam

Jun 19, 2019
As far as I know there is also still no word of the uncensored version that was teased quite some time ago.

But we're also missing 1.25 here.

Reactions: masMalkar

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Keeps crashing without any warning? If you played 2 hours I guess not, I would love to buy the game too but those crashes without any warning worries me a lot, I can't even start the first scene with the kid on the first day whiout crashing
Same here, I talked with three NPC, two of them just crashed my game.

Reactions: Nyy

Quarter Master

May 27, 2023
Somehow I managed to soft-lock the game after getting defeated by the vampire dude. After it sent me back to the guild, I had no stamina left but was able to roam around still and was also able to walk through objects and tiles where I wasn't supposed to be. I couldn't interact with anything besides the doors and the bed. Even after sleeping to get to the next day and restarting the game, it didn't fix anything.

Ohanamanda

Jul 20, 2017
I really wish there was a toggle for the male voices. Its so jarring to hear male voice acting in a game like this.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
This crap is crashing on even my gaming laptop...

They REALLY didn't optimize this to run properly

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes