Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Those who interested in discussing new clone of ntr legend is better to visit this thread. People share a lot of info about it. As well as talking about bugs, that can soft lock your progress. The dev fixed it, but we still need someone to upload new version.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...n-nontrressun-rj01053661.164549/post-11064027

As for problems with translation, I shall just quote a guy who has done a lot of digging on this: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...n-nontrressun-rj01053661.164549/post-11059519
Basically, the problem with old Xunity autotrasnaltor and it's conflict with BepInEx and newest unity games files. I asked him to create a post in GitHub to inform devs, so they could do something about it, but I don't know if he did. If this problem won't be fixed, we will see more such cases in the future, where we won't be able to translate unity games as easily as before. It's already the second game that I can't translate with this tool.
Wow! Thank you so much for the share. I'll say from looking at the game for the first 10 minutes, to call it a "NTR Legend Clone" is doing it a disservice. I was deeply disappointed with the quick cash grab that is https://f95zone.to/threads/ntraholic-v3-1-6-tiramisu.117037/. They released a demo, then after many many months they said it was a "full release". Bought it immediately to support to Australian dev. Completely fucked. Made very little effort to add content and features past the initial demo.

in this game, the art, the animation, the status windows is a big improvement. The graphics is better. There's actually dialog and plot. The only thing I didn't like was how fast you get your hands on the housewife. The realism is lacking there.

I'm going to buy it.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Wow! Thank you so much for the share. I'll say from looking at the game for the first 10 minutes, to call it a "NTR Legend Clone" is doing it a disservice. I was deeply disappointed with the quick cash grab that is https://f95zone.to/threads/ntraholic-v3-1-6-tiramisu.117037/. They released a demo, then after many many months they said it was a "full release". Bought it immediately to support to Australian dev. Completely fucked. Made very little effort to add content and features past the initial demo.

in this game, the art, the animation, the status windows is a big improvement. The graphics is 3d. There's actually dialog and plot. The only thing I didn't like was how fast you get your hands on the housewife. The realism is lacking there.

I'm going to buy it.
ntraholic is still better than NTR Legend for me in many parts, but if you want to talk about a cash grab see Handyman Legend, even the mini games are lacking i think

Feb 7, 2018
Guys. You are looking at a published author, for I have made an NTR novel:

This is the story of a girl traveling to another city to make good on her arranged marriage. One who finds that she loves her fiancee. And that her mother-in-lawdid not care for her.

What Frilla did not know, was that the anonymity between them...would turn into so much more.

It's Milfy mother-in-law NTR. Not only that, it's FUTA milfy mother-in-law NTR from the point of view of the girl being stolen.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/axe-maiden-vana-v1-00-public-maidensoft.146128/
Does anyone know if this is the complete version?
I saw it was released a few days ago but i don´t think this is the complete one and I can´t find any translation request so either I don´t know how to look for this game or my taste in games is too impopular to atract translation interest
It looks like something I'd like too. Love my dark haired tanned tomboys. But sadly it's a first release by that developer and has less than 200 purchases, meaning the likelihood of it being available anytime soon is low.

You should just buy it man, support the developer and report back to us :D

(I am being serious but it's over 20 dollars American! So yah a bit steep but if you can you totally should, first time devs need support)

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018

in this game, the art, the animation, the status windows is a big improvement. The graphics is 3d. There's actually dialog and plot. The only thing I didn't like was how fast you get your hands on the housewife. The realism is lacking there.

I'm going to buy it.
I didn't want to belittle the new game, calling it "clone". I just wanted to mention its connection to the origin. It's like say "souls-like" games. As for NTRacholic, I saw it as a big improvement in comparison to NTR legend. Yes, full release was abrupt and as far as I know, they're still planning to add some additional scenes. For example "cuckolding humiliation". You can see screenshots in authors Cien. For me, both games miss the depth in the story, I would like more interactivity, clever seduction more dialogues and more interactions during the sex scene. Handyman legend was a big disappointment. I agree with the previous comment that this was a cash grab to capitalize on the interest in the previous games. As for the new game, I have high hopes for it, but I'll wait until I can translate text in the game, as I've had very frustrating experiences playing games with OCR or Textractor. It was very uncomfortable to use them.

It's very sad that unity autotranslator in not working state for some games right now. I wish we had more free translating programs like that. That's why I kind of hate MTL tool dev, at first he did a great service for us - players who don't know Japanese, but at the same time he does everything in his ability to cash in as much as he can. You can't translate game over 1.2mb if you are not supporter, you can't translate with deepl, and few days ago I found out that there is a queue and I had to wait 2 hours to make translation. Let me say, the Unity translator was completely free, and it allows using Deepl, Papago and other translators for free! I would appreciate it if he would just leave a link to his Patreon for people who will want to show their gratitude and to motivate him to improve his tool, but not literally making it paywalled. Because, let's be honest here, you would only use this tool to translate some small games, or low quality games. For a good game, you'll wait for proper translation, or edited MTL at the very least. So using this tool on low quality game you also forced to use the weakest translator service aka google, instead of DeepL. Even trasnlator ++ dev not that greedy, but he's tool is harder to use though, as it can translate scripts, if you don't know what you're doing. Now I'm just praying that someone will eventually make an alternative program that will allow us to easily make translations.

Reactions: cleanfeel

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Reactions: Animefan_09

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Human on furry is what I want a NTR where male human gets a chance to get close furry heroines where the furry male protagonist lose happy life because he took it for granted

Reactions: Lurkingpro

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I didn't want to belittle the new game, calling it "clone". I just wanted to mention its connection to the origin. It's like say "souls-like" games. As for NTRacholic, I saw it as a big improvement in comparison to NTR legend. Yes, full release was abrupt and as far as I know, they're still planning to add some additional scenes. For example "cuckolding humiliation". You can see screenshots in authors Cien. For me, both games miss the depth in the story, I would like more interactivity, clever seduction more dialogues and more interactions during the sex scene. Handyman legend was a big disappointment. I agree with the previous comment that this was a cash grab to capitalize on the interest in the previous games. As for the new game, I have high hopes for it, but I'll wait until I can translate text in the game, as I've had very frustrating experiences playing games with OCR or Textractor. It was very uncomfortable to use them.

It's very sad that unity autotranslator in not working state for some games right now. I wish we had more free translating programs like that. That's why I kind of hate MTL tool dev, at first he did a great service for us - players who don't know Japanese, but at the same time he does everything in his ability to cash in as much as he can. You can't translate game over 1.2mb if you are not supporter, you can't translate with deepl, and few days ago I found out that there is a queue and I had to wait 2 hours to make translation. Let me say, the Unity translator was completely free, and it allows using Deepl, Papago and other translators for free! I would appreciate it if he would just leave a link to his Patreon for people who will want to show their gratitude and to motivate him to improve his tool, but not literally making it paywalled. Because, let's be honest here, you would only use this tool to translate some small games, or low quality games. For a good game, you'll wait for proper translation, or edited MTL at the very least. So using this tool on low quality game you also forced to use the weakest translator service aka google, instead of DeepL. Even trasnlator ++ dev not that greedy, but he's tool is harder to use though, as it can translate scripts, if you don't know what you're doing. Now I'm just praying that someone will eventually make an alternative program that will allow us to easily make translations.
For NTRacholic, I think it's pretty clear he's not actively working on it. It's been 3 months and I was a Patreon. I saw what he was doing: nothing. If I was him, I wouldn't work on it either. He got paid. My biggest gripe with him is simply the fact he blindsided everyone and called it a "full release" when in reality he barely added anymore content since his initial demo. If the demo had 50% of the content of the full game, the one he has right now has 60%. It's a slap to the face for the continuous support on Patreon.

For this other game, I can read some Chinese characters so it wasn't too difficult. Chinese characters and Japanese characters have a lot of overlap. I played on the Chinese option and then used OCR to grab text and translate automatically for my own consumption.

Personally I find that the OCR software I use is a lot better on CN than JP.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
Does anybody know what happen to this ntr game dev? did he die or something haven't heard from him since last year?

lolicon77

Feb 26, 2023
Here hoping this game will eventually be out one day.... :confused:
This is a game im really looking forward to since there looks to be a lot of hidden sex ntr. Sadly I think it will be a long while before we get anything of this game... I believe they are working on something else and put this game on hold

Reactions: abgazil

Kabokle

Formerly 'whatthedogdoin6'
Oct 8, 2017
Yo - I see many people here mention "Fujino's SAO game" as the best of this year but I couldn't find a thread for it. Where can I find his games?

Also, I disagree that we're in a "bad year" for ntr... Lots of interesting games came out this year and there's many more in development (with many of them with planned releases in 2023 still).

Reactions: Animefan_09
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes