Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Their other game Guignol has a decent-ish translation (but it was removed from this site because of a certain type of content, so look for it elsewhere), Nitronyl does not have a translation afaik. So your best bet is Mtool I guess. Be careful, there is a certain point in the game where you have to input a password in japanese characters. I think we discussed it in this thread way back, so if you reach that point try searching for the answer.
Saikey claimed almost a month ago that Consider Nanaha is 99% done (proofreading). Though I guess many have played that one, it was published in 2015 I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Saikey claimed almost a month ago that Consider Nanaha is 99% done (proofreading). Though I guess many have played that one, it was published in 2015 I think.
While okay, I definitely found it to be the weakest out of guignol, nitronyl and nanaha. But I did play it last, so maybe I just got a bit too used to their way of doing things. Element of surprise and novelty is very important in ntr imo.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Because both its and devs name are spelled weirdly sometimes (seen it as kuripick somewhere).

And it might not be included among bangers, it was mainly for my point about translation, as that is a very text heavy game.

thx for hint, looking at tags, there is "humiliation" among them. Who's getting humiliated there?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
thx for hint, looking at tags, there is "humiliation" among them. Who's getting humiliated there?
Mainly the heroines, though I guess somewhat the character (it is ntr after all).

But it does not go heavy into the male humiliation (compared to some games where they demean the mcs dick to his face (sph) etc).

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Mainly the heroines, though I guess somewhat the character (it is ntr after all).

But it does not go heavy into the male humiliation (compared to some games where they demean the mcs dick to his face (sph) etc).
shame, that's exactly what i was hoping for..

Oct 5, 2018
Found a new Netori game -

Also, possibly a new NTR RPG in the works -

New plz i need
Not the best art.

But I'm willing to be open minded if the corruption is good. Has anyone tried it/has a DL for it?

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Any good NTR/NTS games where you can find your love interest being fucked around the game map like scars of summer or ruins of luxoria?
Non that I would expect you to not have played already.

Boy Hero Ken, Hentaria Chronicles 1-2-3, NTRPG, spirit squeezing devil, (had a list of all the good stuff I completed, but the hardrive with the file died rip ):

Several promising WIP ones that get monthly updates too, but too unfinished to recommend yet.

Reactions: DontLookHere
Jun 15, 2018
Has anyone played these games ?

I tried playing the first one a while ago but gave up for some reason.

Has anyone played these? Are they worth playing ?

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Hey guys, all these games that i see on this post that arent translated, do u use all the same program, i believe is called Mtool to translate them? is hard to use?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes